Just had my most intense Screamer horde 7 Days To Die


Just had my most intense Screamer horde

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:56 PM PST

Day 60 on ps4 I heard a Screamer crawling around in my pit above my forges (normal since I never shut my forges off) went over to kill her but she had 2 Screamer friends.

Long story short the 3 of then spawned st least 20 normal zombies, 2zombie bears, 5 dogs, 3 cops and 4 ferals.

Half this fight was at night too. Atleast now my 44 is lvl 600 😎

submitted by /u/fonv66
[link] [comments]

Welcome to...THE THUNDERDOME

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:05 PM PST

the safety of underground bases - an update request

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:51 PM PST

Hi all

I recently started playing 7 days to die. I wanted to find out what was the current deal with underground bases. If I build one will the horde ever dig in? What are people's experiences?

Cheers

Oss

submitted by /u/ossbournemc
[link] [comments]

[PC][ValmodOverhaul]Oh Baby a Quadruple

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:06 AM PST

Looking for a seed with no bodies of water

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:27 PM PST

Anyone come across one?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Gangreless
[link] [comments]

Wandering horde zombies are all the same

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:46 PM PST

Two wandering hordes Sawned while I was digging for treasure and they both had the same type of zombie, different for each horde. One was fully military zombies(with one spider zombie) and the other was fully hazmat zombies. My gamestage is 46, and I am using the valmod expansion pack. Can anyone tell me why this happened? Thanks.

submitted by /u/suit-spider-22
[link] [comments]

Are the old reviews accurate?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:25 PM PST

I'm probably going to buy this on ps4 with some friends but all the release reviews say bad things. How is the current gameplay compared to launch?

submitted by /u/JerryTheG00
[link] [comments]

Working TV with electricity? - Behind the scenes Tutorial

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:35 AM PST

I messed up

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:04 PM PST

I accidentally deleted the psn account that I used to purchase 7dtd. I bought it under a sub account I made for my son by mistake and i had been playing it under my account. My son cannot remember the email address he used so I'm without the game until payday. Is the PlayStation store the best and cheapest place to by this game? I have the game called "The Long Dark" I could play til payday i guess but it's no 7dtd. Wish there was a way to trade or sale digital downloads. Guess this is the price to pay for the convenience of digital downloading games.

submitted by /u/hyp3r28601
[link] [comments]

Ultrawide screen support

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:50 PM PST

Have they made any changes to the Ultrawide screen support? I tried a few months ago and it was horribly stretched at the edges.

submitted by /u/Matty_R
[link] [comments]

Running Ravenhearst for 2 people.. dedicated server or no need?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:46 PM PST

Hey team, me and my brother would be the only people playing. Currently, use GameServers to host a dedicated but having numerous crashes through them and I think its due to the mod updating (being quite new out). Instead of me having to submit a ticket and go through the constant updating do you think it would be feasible to just run a multiplayer session off of my own computer? Have not got the most blindingly fast PC but never had an issue running 7dtd..

submitted by /u/Lukeyboy5
[link] [comments]

Dedicated Server - spawning.xml change

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:29 AM PST

If I edit my XML and put the changed copies in the mods folder does that load the modded XML when the server starts?

submitted by /u/janzend
[link] [comments]

Random gen seed.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:15 AM PST

Does anybody here have some good Random Gen seeds?

submitted by /u/Petorx
[link] [comments]

Error while trying to launch a world. World works fine once but when I exit the world it breaks and gives me the error.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:30 PM PST

[PC][Starvation] For those of you that play Starvation what difficulty setting do you use? (1-5)?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:32 PM PST

Title says it all.

submitted by /u/Saint_Prophet
[link] [comments]

Difference on Concrete?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:42 AM PST

Is there a difference in the different concrete blocks? Like if I upgrade my flagstone to concrete will it give me the same block Id have if I used rebar first? Should I replace all my flagstone with rebar or just upgrade it?

There's also a regular concrete block if I remember correctly. Are all 3 of these blocks the same thing? Is the next upgrade the same for all of them?

I'm just a little confused since sometimes things upgrade into the same thing and sometimes they don't when you expect them to (like upgrading wood log spikes with iron doesn't give you a regular iron log spike)

I would think they're the same but since most people begin building with flagstone, why do so many end up with rebar? Why replace all that flagstone?

submitted by /u/PlzNoBanTy
[link] [comments]

Modding question

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:01 AM PST

I enjoy playing with the guis modding the game and so on bit a few things really stumped me when i came across them.

First off controllers and how to use them/what do they do? I assume they allow certain elements to access passed on data from elsewhere but i cant seem to find where. Secondly whenever i try to reference something from the skill menu to put on the hud i get a nullpointerexeption object reference is null specifically when i use controller="SkillListWindow" it crashes whenever i use that and its the only thing i see that would allow me to call values like skillpointsavailable and stuff like how full a skillxp bar is.

Any help is appreciated whether it be explaining controllers or pointing me on the right path to getting unspent skillpoints into a label on my hud. Oh bonus question while im at it do i have to add my additions to pre existing windows or is it possible to create my own, if it is possible to make my own how do i get it to display because ive tried before. Thanks in advance! Also typed from phone so format is terrible im sorry!

submitted by /u/TheMourningWolf
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.