If only it were that easy. I'd never run out again! 7 Days To Die


If only it were that easy. I'd never run out again!

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:45 AM PST

Hey youtubers please make a base like this.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:03 AM PST

Getting my hopes up for electricity...xboxone

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:42 PM PST

Anyone have any word at all about electricity coming to console in the next few updates? My girlfriend and i love the game and has become one of our go-to games. Thing is that we get so far into the world, then get bored of it. Probs because of the streamers we watch build their bases, then install the traps and electricity. We have so many ideas for that but continuously find us saying "well, that's IF they add it onto console". Its gotten to the point where if they are not going to add in the electric stuff, or "the biggest update 7 days to die has ever had", chances are we are done with this game. Help?:)

submitted by /u/atucktuck1
[link] [comments]

Friend Can't Join Me and Vise Versa

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:26 PM PST

After the recent update, my friend I wanted to play, so I invited them to the game. They joined, but were immediately kicked. Thought it was the base we were living in. IIt had been rolled back, so I thought that maybe the house had spawned blocks on their most recent location. I tore down the house and then sent an invite, but still experience the same issue. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/SinkingSeaMen
[link] [comments]

That has to hurt

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:41 AM PST

Has anyone ever played "1 DEATH and everything is wiped?" how far did you get and how'd you feel afterwards?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:38 PM PST

Where you're only allowed one death. How did it feel when you died, what killed you, what day were you on, and did you ever play that way again, or would you?

What'd you like, didn't like..

submitted by /u/Samadams9292
[link] [comments]

glitch invisible blocks

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:12 PM PST

Multiplayer

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:34 PM PST

My wife and I are trying to play together and we can not connect. We have tried inviting through steam, making a private game and then a public game with password. We can't get passed the connecting to server message. Anyone know why or how we might be able to fix this.

Not sure if it's important but I'm on mobile internet and she is on cable back home

submitted by /u/Kilandras
[link] [comments]

(Xbox one) Does anyone know a seed that has the hub city in the snow home? I'm trying to do a nuclear winter RP play through. Thanks in advanced.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:39 AM PST

Dedicated server: The environment can't keep up

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:32 PM PST

I have a dedicated PC with 8 gigs ram and a pretty decent i5 processor. the load never gets above 30% max on the CPU but for some reason the environments still struggle to load, OCCASIONALLY. This inst constant but if a couple of us are running around on minibikes the world in front of us becomes white emptiness and only loads the instant we touch it (a very dangerous situation considering cliffs and such).

Also, occasionally, if we look off into the distance we will see building and random objects floating in the white void.

Is this a normal occurrence or am I doing something wrong?

submitted by /u/caseybrunet
[link] [comments]

Loot Crate Labels

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:36 PM PST

Is there an actual recipe I need to find for these? It tells me there is but I've somehow never seen it. Is it not in the game currently or do I just have bad luck?

submitted by /u/Almorfdennab
[link] [comments]

New Server 2000% Loot 2x EXP Awesome PvP and Admins, No Lag!

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:14 PM PST

Name: [NA] Hardcore PvP 16.4 2000% Loot 2x EXP IP: 66.70.180.29 Port: 1505

Disclaimer - I do not own or admin on this server

Hey guys, just wanted to invite you to a new server I've been having a lot of fun on. It's 2000% loot and 2x EXP with a smaller map for more player interaction.

The owner is awesome and has played the game since launch. He created the server to create a good PvP environment with more player interaction, and to avoid playing admins and admin abuse.

A few of the other players and I are having a blast so far and were hoping to get the server population up so it could be even more fun.

The owner(Smokeshow) has informed me that the server is running on its own dedicated server with beefy hardware and can support as many players as we can throw at it.

Come check it out!

Name: [NA] Hardcore PvP 16.4 2000% Loot 2x EXP IP: 66.70.180.29 Port: 1505

submitted by /u/ttt1555
[link] [comments]

Favorite mods?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:21 PM PST

What are some of your favorite mods? I've been playing with the Valmod Expansion pack, but I'd like to branch out and try some others. War of the Walkers looks pretty interesting, as does Survival, but I like to know what I'm getting myself into first.

submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
[link] [comments]

Can't pick up lights?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:30 AM PST

Did some thing change? I just electrified my base a couple days ago and was pleased to find I could move lights. I just misplaced one and tried to pick it up with no luck. Tested all my other ones and same problem. What gives?

Edit: I was recently upgrading blocks... can you upgrade land claim and ruin it? Maybe I accidently turned it into concrete

submitted by /u/Almorfdennab
[link] [comments]

Starvation vs Ravenhearst

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:16 AM PST

What are the main differences and strengths of these 2 mods? I'm used to playing minecraft with modpack, I appreciate it because I can create many machines and automate processes. Based on this which of the two mods do you recommend? I saw that in both mods there are a lot of new machines/tables, but I did not find much information around to figure out which of the 2 I can like. unfortunately I do not have much time to play them both enough to know which one I like, so I'm here to ask for your tips :) Ty for answer :)

submitted by /u/KANA1986
[link] [comments]

Xbox One/PS4 Update releases

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 06:55 AM PST

when will generators, spinning blades be added to console. Who knows mabye better drivable vehicles i.e a pickup truck. Just wanna know when the advanced stuff gets added to console. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/KinglyBead15066
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.