Hey kid! Get off my lawn! 7 Days To Die


Hey kid! Get off my lawn!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:23 PM PST

Easy "Alexander the Great" trophy/achievement

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:34 AM PST

I'm not too sure how common knowledge this is, but I just got the trophy on ps4, having 4 player kills about an hour ago to the full 2500 now.

All you have to do is grab a torch and bash your nearest trader several times until he starts burning. As he burns, he will continuously die and respawn instantly until the burning effect disappears. You can pretty much get all the kills in about 5 minutes. Which I'm sure every trophy hunter knows is a huge time saver.

I'm aware this is a glitch and exploiting the game but go ahead and bugger off because I'll be damned if I'm gonna go kill 2,496 other players the legit way.

Edit: https://youtu.be/MdjAi4hesjU The video doesn't really expand on much but if anyone is having even the slightest bit of difficulty understanding what it's supposed to look like, I just recorded doing it again.

submitted by /u/LeoClashes
[link] [comments]

Texture mods that make the games less scary

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:07 PM PST

Hi, new user here , I was thinking of buying 7DTD after seeing it on YouTube but the zombies in the game kinda look like the nightmares I have, wondering if there's a texture pack that can change their looks to something less nightmarish if I want to buy the game?

submitted by /u/chewtzehan
[link] [comments]

Pit trap

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:59 PM PST

Whats the best thing to use to kill zombies at a base of a 10 X 2 X 3 deep pit? I thought about using spikes but they constantly get torn to shreads. Im on day 30

submitted by /u/in7ac7
[link] [comments]

Friendly NPCs (bwsides traders)

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:58 PM PST

Anyone knows if there are any plans to add them?

submitted by /u/TheGreatMeha
[link] [comments]

Is there a way to cap framerates

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 07:28 PM PST

If I leave this game uncapped my computer tries to run it at over 100 frames and it does weird things

submitted by /u/Easyaeta
[link] [comments]

Xb1 looking for some people

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 06:56 PM PST

I usually play Sunday mornings at like 7 am like a psycho cause I just wake up that early. Looking for a few people maybe to jump in a MP server, tomorrow I actually have some extended time to play cause my fiancée has a few photo shoots to do so I can sit home and veg out.

submitted by /u/dmanchrist
[link] [comments]

Random explosions?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:21 PM PST

Had one just outside the base on the road and a dog popped out....

submitted by /u/theduckysaur
[link] [comments]

The Walking Dead - Available Mod?

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:47 AM PST

Good afternoon everyone.

I love this game but haven't played in a while and thought that a Walking Dead inspired playthrough would be a fun way to get back into it.

The core of what I'm looking for is:

Zombies have no special abilities, but the different models are used for visual variety.

Zombies aren't able to damage "advanced" blocks. Shitty wood doors, sure, but not concrete or iron-reinforced.

No horde nights, overall numbers are increased with larger wandering hordes though.

Are there any mods that provide this experience?

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for the (lack of) formatting, I'm on mobile.

submitted by /u/Ozarrk
[link] [comments]

Gimme some good Mods to use!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:56 AM PST

I stopped playing the game somewhere back with the alpha 16 patches and since then it seemed that the game is adding in things that mods were used for. That being said, what are some good current mods one can add to spice up the game even more? But one that really has me looking is anything to do with food.

And please if there is already a thread about this, point me in that direction!

submitted by /u/KillerPandora84
[link] [comments]

Pls help

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:34 PM PST

My game save has been corrupted I'm pretty sure because I've lost everything and my base is half gone. I play on xbone can anyone tell me to to access the save files so I bony loose an irl weeks worth of work.

submitted by /u/Egyptian_Oil_Tycoon
[link] [comments]

When you have a builderstroke

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:07 PM PST

Radiated zone

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:31 AM PST

Guys is there a opint of going into the radiated zone in alpha 16? Is there something special? Maybe some special loot or something?

submitted by /u/xEng1neeRx
[link] [comments]

*** ! New PvP Ultimate Team survival Server ! ***

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:40 AM PST

Hello people, I invite you to try out our new PvP survival server, we've spent a lot of time modding this, so it's a bit unique, we're concluding the playtesting soon but all recommendations/suggestions will be considered. go to http://www.7d2d.co.uk for more info, if the connect to server button doesn't work the ip address you need is 172.96.166.26 port: 15258

submitted by /u/woodcutter9
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.