Halo - Foehammer's Final Flight (SFM)


Foehammer's Final Flight (SFM)

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:25 PM PST

We didn't get a star so we improvised

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:14 AM PST

Mongoose mating dance

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:33 AM PST

[GamesCom2017] Halo cosplayers (I totally forgot about this one)

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:31 AM PST

Optics? Totally fried. And lets not even talk about the power supply.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:26 PM PST

I showed my friend the scarab gun on his first play-through of Halo 2, I think it’s fair to assume he was highly amused.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:31 AM PST

Will you like it if Jerome replaces Master Chief as the main protagonist?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:22 PM PST

Could a Warzone Invasion game mode work?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:23 PM PST

I imagine something like this replacing Warzone assault. Elites vs Spartans, 3 stages, the first two the same as WZA (capture point) but the third becomes an extraction objective (remove core and deliver it to a Pelican/Phantom). The biggest difference would be AI that spawn on both teams. Attacking AI would slowly assault the objectives but would not be able to interact with them in any way. Defending AI would be very similar to existing AI behavior in Warzone where they patrol/defend specific areas.

Could this work? Would anyone even prefer this over Warzone Assault? Can we just regular invasion back while we're at it?

submitted by /u/carapoop
[link] [comments]

Grenade ricochets of rocket and kills team mate

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:07 PM PST

guys omg you wouldn't believe this!!!!!!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:03 AM PST

Best Halo to play on XONE Atm?? New to halo and Xbox...

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:40 PM PST

looking for halo 3 custom games

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:35 PM PST

does anyone have any in their file share

im not looking the remakes on master cheif collection

submitted by /u/darknessd
[link] [comments]

It's 343 Day (343rd day of the year) so Halo 5 has a free Platinum req pack when you login!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:54 AM PST

Cool girlfriend looking to make a cool gift please help

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:06 AM PST

Hiya people of the Halo subreddit! I'm in a bit of a predicament.

I want to make my boyfriend something really awesome and great for Christmas, because it's the very least I can do for this amazing man in my life. And when I found out he doesn't own a single piece if Halo merch, despite it being his favorite game, I knew I had the ticket to a great present. I'm a pretty decent artist/graphic designer (not to toot my own horn), so I could make a design myself to make it extra super special.

The only issue with that is that I know next to nothing about the game. Masterchief exists, there's some alien stuff, and there's those giant rings in the sky. That's about where my knowledge cuts off. I don't know anything about the lore of the world, the stories of the campaign, and especially nothing about the community of people who play it. So this is why I request the help of you lovely people.

I want to make something funny but not overly complex. Something I can print on a tee shirt for him to wear. I know the easier option here would be to just buy him a shirt someone else made, but I want to do something that'll really shine.

(now here's me crossing my fingers he doesn't choose now to take a peek at the halo subreddit hahaha)

submitted by /u/causticsans
[link] [comments]

Strafing is more satisfying than thrusting

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:52 AM PST

In order to win a 1v1 battle in classic halo you had to have a decent strafe it was a skill. players had there own strafes like the sk strafe combined with ghandi hopping I loved the feeling off out playing someone with my own moves rather than the spartan abilitys are there other players in the same boat as me ?

submitted by /u/Classichalo
[link] [comments]

MCC Halo 4 legendary achievement didn't unlock

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:11 PM PST

Hey what gives i completed the entire Halo 4 campaign on legendary and i didn't get the achievement

No other achievement unlocked after i completed midnight and the epilogue.

Is there something I'm missing or do i have to wait for a bit for them to unlock ?.

submitted by /u/joseph591
[link] [comments]

Which Halo is the most mature

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:49 PM PST

This is part 3 of 3 in the help me convince my over protective mother let 14 year old me play Halo. As far as i know, Halo 2 has the most mature content. My plan is to show her a no commentary Halo 2 playtrough. To avoid spoliers i will leave the room she is in. If i could get her to say yes i would never ask for another M game ever again. Help me reddit, you are my only hope.

submitted by /u/Benster7703
[link] [comments]

Blue Team & Fireteam Osiris Celebrating Christmas

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:02 PM PST

Halo CE legendary tips?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:42 PM PST

I recently started playing a local co-op legendary campaign on Halo CE, are there any tips or pointers you could give me?

submitted by /u/Paradox673
[link] [comments]

Favorite iteration of each human weapon?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:33 PM PST

Of all the USMC weapons used in halo, which version of each do you think it's the best?

For me the list goes like this;

Magnum- CE

AR- Reach

BR- 5 (pre tuning)

DMR- Reach

Shotgun- 5

Sniper- 2A

SMG- 5

Rockets- Reach

Nade Laucher- Reach

SAW- 4

That's it I guess, what's your favorites?

submitted by /u/Jackamalio626
[link] [comments]

Nice relaxing weekend getaway for 116.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:27 PM PST

Why does it seems like all the pros hate HCS settings all the time?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:20 PM PST

Just trying to get a better understanding... will 343 ever satisfy the pros... and should they?

submitted by /u/joeyjoejoe99
[link] [comments]

Sometimes the ends DO justify the means.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:13 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.