Fortnite Patch 1.10 Undocumented Changes/List of Bugs Mega Thread


Patch 1.10 Undocumented Changes/List of Bugs Mega Thread

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:15 AM PST

Here we go again! With every patch comes several bugs and undocumented changes. As such, we have decided to create a mega thread for users to list these changes/bugs in an effort to have them all documented in one place for users and Epic to see. In addition, I will also place a "timestamp" of how long the bug has been on our list (note that this means the earliest can be only go back to 1.9 even though some bugs have been around for longer than that).

I will attempt to update this post with a list of said undocumented changes/bugs. In order for your report to make it on the list, you need to be able to replicate it, so please tell us some sort of way to do that with your comment. This is to weed out false reports/trolls.

Undocumented Changes/Possible Bugs New to Patch 1.10:

Recurring Bugs

  • Raider Headhunter support bonus not working (has been on the list since 1.9)

  • Corrosive Blade dot tick doing less damage to elementals (since 1.9)

  • Invisible Player Names (since 1.9)

  • Random DCing from party after the completion of a mission (since 1.9.1)

Multiple Mentions, But I Have Not Been Able to Confirm/Replicate


Patch 1.9.1 Mega Thread

Patch 1.10 Notes

submitted by /u/aFrequ
[link] [comments]

Daily Llama Thread 07/Dec/2017 - It's a Llama llama

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:01 PM PST

Hello Storm Chasers! Today's Daily Llama can be found below posted by /u/stormshieldonebot in the comments below!

How likely is a Llama to show up?

Llama - Click for details Percent
Ranged 33%
Weapon 18%
People 13%
Trap 12%
Melee 10%
Legendary Troll Stash 3%
Super Ranged 3%
Super People 3%
Super Hero 3%
Super Melee 1%
Legendary Troll Truck 1%

Source - Storm Shield One

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Turk Dance Fortnite

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:07 PM PST

And so the time has come..

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:48 AM PST

Lack of Communication and Acknowledgement is Disturbing and Disappointing

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 01:41 PM PST

After checking out the awesome Stormshield.one dev tracker, it is baffling what the response is to this update.

I know that some from Epic read these. If someone is paying attention, please stop adding new content. Please test your updates in an actual play environment and not a test box. Please stop introducing game breaking bugs. And please acknowledge and accept when you have, and share your plans for fixing them.

submitted by /u/mtnlion74
[link] [comments]

Super Super Super

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:17 PM PST

So once again I've (and a few of us as well) missed a Super Llama due to a patch rolling out and substituting the daily llama. Can we please get a new system for this? Or at least don't switch llamas with patches, or simply offer all kinds of super llamas to buy and limit it weekly?

If you agree upvote so this gains visibility.

submitted by /u/JotaEl
[link] [comments]

Meanwhile in the Daily Llama:

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:34 PM PST

New Med Bot in action!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:33 AM PST

Too cool to look at the camera

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:26 AM PST

[PSA] New Daily Quest!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:31 PM PST

Actually unplayable.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:05 AM PST

So this patch seems to have broken/ more bugs than any before it.

  1. Party disappearing from the map and side of screen.

  2. Massive lag.

  3. Mission icons on map not matching mission descriptions.

  4. Only anicdotal but I feel that matchmaking is also majorly screwed up.

This is the first day since launch that I logged in then our again after being unable to complete any missions.

Edit. The last 3 times I tried progressing my story I got a failed to lock profile error and kicked from the match. I can't play even if i wanted to.

Exit no2. Just logged in 11 hours later and performance seems improved and my party stayed together for a whole match. Also kind ofngettibg the hang of the map, left thumbs stick is a free roam it just needs a better highlight to show what you are hovering over.

submitted by /u/Madruck_s
[link] [comments]

Boycott buying vbucks

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:38 PM PST

With the current state of the game and absolute trash rolls I'm suggesting we all boycott spending money on the game along with buying llamas.

submitted by /u/brankoz11
[link] [comments]

What do I do? It's not letting me install or play the game for like a week.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:52 PM PST

Xbox connection issues

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:08 AM PST

Update: Everything looks like it's back to normal for all you Xbox players. Get out there and tell us what you think about update V.1.10!

It looks like some players on Xbox may be experiencing some connection issues. We're diving into this now to investigate and will keep all of you updated!

submitted by /u/MrPopoTFS
[link] [comments]

Smasher deal dmg to base/shelter/atlas now......

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:41 PM PST

Harder......

submitted by /u/deadclimate
[link] [comments]

Fortnite: Save the World | 40% off for a limited time

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:34 PM PST

Ridentlor's A-maze-ing Fun-House! Now 100% COMPLETE! Thank you guys!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 04:34 AM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdESOQyHEMU&feature=youtu.be

As I think everything now is done! I made a video for you guys going through everything from scratch! :)

Can't give you an estimate on how long this took to build but, sure as hell took me ALOT of time!

First I would like to give a HUGE shoutout to my friends and amazing girlfriend for helping me with the resourcing and ideas for this monstrosity! And the community itself has also done me a huge favour by playtesting, coming with ideas and bringing resources aswell!


Honorable Mentions!

Liluri

KillerHunterX

Hi Hi Hi

StubenHock3r

n0VaGER

Flare2V

Estalistrine

方丈他很方, aka Broseph

Bipka

And many more! Thank you guys a bunch, love you <3


The house is 100% improvised from scratch, however, alot of the castle is pure inspiration from games such as Portal, Super Mario 64, Ice Climbers, Counter Strike (Kreedz) and Everybody Edits!

submitted by /u/Ridentlor
[link] [comments]

Medbot Bug PSA

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 12:25 PM PST

Since I still see people having problems with this, I thought I would make a post about it. The bug appears to be triggered by clicking through it's steps too quickly. I've been able to avoid it 100 percent by waiting a couple of seconds between each step.

Touch survivor... wait... deposit bluglow... wait... activate... success!

Doing it immediately on each step triggers the bug. It's a simple fix for us until they get it sorted on their end.

Hope that helps!

submitted by /u/Tex75455
[link] [comments]

Question about the main quest

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 09:08 PM PST

i bought the pve to play when im bored and farm a bit of vbucks, it says in my main quest that i have to upgrade a Llama for 100 vbucks. is there a way to skip this i really dont want to spend the 100 vbucks.

submitted by /u/TradeAllDayEveryday
[link] [comments]

Female Soliders now have a voice when dancing!!!

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:14 AM PST

Finally! No more muteness!

submitted by /u/THE_BOSS_KARGAN
[link] [comments]

Is fortnite worth it?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 08:47 PM PST

Is it worth the money? What edition should I get?

submitted by /u/crimzonphox
[link] [comments]

Ping ingame vs server

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 06:23 PM PST

When I choose server to play in which is brazil in my case it says 80ms, Its normal from Chile to have 60-70-80 ms connection to brasil. BUT ingame (showing HUD option) says 27ms? arround that 2,9kb/s down and 2,23kb/s up. So who is lying, server location o ingame ping. Or epicgames does actually use physical servers here.

pd:sorry about my spanglish

submitted by /u/fntx
[link] [comments]

I think I just pulled off some really nice rolls.

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 10:43 AM PST

Meta: How Long Do You Play Games?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:54 PM PST

Just reading different posts in the sub for the last few months, I get the sense that people play a single game for much longer periods of time than I do.

I have replayed a few games (Tomb Raider, Shadow of Mordor), but for games with no end (Madden, FIFA), I get 4-6 months of play before I'm done. (The final straw is typically making all my players 7', 300lbs with 99 everything. And then 5'5, 150lbs with 99 everything.)

I've been playing PvE for 3 mos now, and I expect another 2-3ish before I put it down. You?

submitted by /u/alolio
[link] [comments]

F2P on January 1st?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:40 PM PST

So I'm confused, will it be f2p on January 1st 2018 or sometime later? It says 2018 and I'm wondering if I should get a founders pack. Their Twitter won't respond.

submitted by /u/homelesshero911
[link] [comments]

For People Having trouble Opening the game on the Right Monitor (Minor Fix)

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 07:16 PM PST

i have a duel Monitor Setup ,and suddenly having trouble opening the game on my main monitor so if your having the same issue try this button sequence Shift+win+Arrow Key Works for me i hope this helped. I'm 95 % sure this is a bug there is several Threads about this Problem.

submitted by /u/Dario_Naharis
[link] [comments]

New visuals are great, but how bout a color blind mode?

Posted: 07 Dec 2017 05:32 AM PST

I really like the improved look of everything. But now I can barley see some of the map icons, as I'm fairly colorblind. Is there any plans to provide this option?

submitted by /u/salesninja72
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.