Fallout - What some dont realize about obsidian


What some dont realize about obsidian

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:05 AM PST

For this post i'm only talking about fans who speak of obsidian as if they could automatically create a flawless masterpiece if only given the chance to work on fallout again.

The bottom line is this: it's not companies that make games, its people. Several of the key people that helped make newvegas have left the company then moved on to other things and it's doubtful a new staff could make lightning strike twice.

submitted by /u/ILikeOranges65
[link] [comments]

Fallout board game celebrates the series’ excellent storytelling

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 06:01 AM PST

Polygon has a review out of the new Fallout board game, and it looks great. I'm a little disappointed that it is limited to the Fallout 3 & 4 universe, but the review notes that the game is flexible enough that maybe in the future there will be Fallout 1 & 2 content.

submitted by /u/solroot
[link] [comments]

I have a theory, please debunk it... [Possible spoilers]

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:14 AM PST

Those water beggars in Fallout 3.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:26 AM PST

Even in my good playthroughs I kill the guys asking for water in front of Megaton and Rivet city. It doesn't matter how much water you give them, these guys will continue to live miserable lives. Toward the end of my game I want to be rewarded with a cleaner looking wasteland free of mopey transients.

Pro tip: you can take take the mutilated corpse of the beggar outside of tenpenny tower and put him in the courtyard fountain. Light him on fire with a flamethrower and it looks like a fancy stone sconce

submitted by /u/Moonpiles
[link] [comments]

Sometimes to blow off steam I like to slaughter the entire upper stands of Diamond City. Especially Ann Codman

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 07:30 AM PST

The best Fallout 3 companion.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 12:03 PM PST

First time doing machiney gunny explody person...

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:56 AM PST

WHY AM I JUST NOW PLAYING IT THIS WAY?!! First Fallout I played was New Vegas. My first character was a Sniper, then Melee as 2nd character. Fallout 4 came out and started again with a Rifle heavy armer person. Then I went Melee. Then I went sneaky.

This time I did machine guns and demolition and maaannn this shit is fun! lol I've been playing Fallout for about 2 and a half years and never shot a Fat Man until this week.

submitted by /u/AskMeAboutMyRapSong
[link] [comments]

Would anyone play a Tactical/Squad-based Shooter similar to the original 90's Tom Clancy games set in the Fallout universe?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 09:00 AM PST

Leaning, low time to kill, movement based accuracy, squad-based mechanics, PVP mode, etc;

I could imagine leading a Brotherhood of Steel squad in a Campaign Mode where you fight the NCR in the battle of HELIOS One, as it tells the tragic fate of a bunch of young Knights or something.

Even if you wanted to dumb it down a bit to something more like Star Wars: Republic Commando or Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30, having some sort of tactical gameplay experience (with multiplayer) in the Fallout universe would be awesome.

submitted by /u/mrtaterz
[link] [comments]

[Discussion Post] Which NPC in all of the Fallout games was the most hated but really didn't deserve it?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:38 AM PST

(Devils Advocate) I quite liked Preston Garvey as he actually fought for what was right. I don't know why people hated him so much.

submitted by /u/GremlinPillow
[link] [comments]

Bottlecap Cryptocurrency?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:31 AM PST

I saw some old posts from 2013 about it but when I try go on any site links they just dns errors n not loading anything.

What happened to it? Any recent updates? Or is it dead and become Pre-war money metaphorically speaking.

submitted by /u/9THDIMENSIONALHIPLO
[link] [comments]

To everyone who uses F4SE and MCM

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:39 PM PST

If you are updated F4SE and it tells you that Mods Configuration Menu isn't going to be loaded, its because MCM needs an update.

submitted by /u/Vezbix
[link] [comments]

What I miss most on Fallout 4

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:27 AM PST

Everyone keeps talking about RPG mechanics and lack of content in DLC's, but the absolute thing I miss most that was present in Fallout:NV and not on 4 (or 3 for that matter) is the China Lake / Grenade Launcher.

It may seem stupid but this weapon makes the game so much more fun. I love blowing up critters, mutties, and humans. The ragdoll mechanics in Fallout:NV also made it much more fun to blow stuff up.

(I play on PS4, so there is no way to mod it in, I think).

submitted by /u/Bristerst
[link] [comments]

Fallout New Vegas will not start.

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:48 AM PST

So I bought New Vegas on black Friday at Wal-Mart and got the dlc installed. The only problem is that my Xbox one won't start it up, or seem too recognize the disc. Has anyone else had this problem?

submitted by /u/Chainmail29
[link] [comments]

Why is season pass so expensive??

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 11:24 AM PST

After 200+ hours in the game, I decided to buy it, but it is more expensive than the base game. Wtf. Nearly 40 dollars.

submitted by /u/julidg99
[link] [comments]

If youre fallout character was to write a journal entry what would it look like?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 04:32 AM PST

For example: My Courier.

'Today i delt with some ass hat's problems in primm. Deputy dipshit didnt like the result and said something like 'the law aint black and white like a robot thinks it is' Well thats what happens when you dont help a girl fight! You get a protectron as sheriff; though maybe it wouldnt matter, the deputy seemed like the kind of guy that would be sad no matter what path i went down. Anyway i also fixed an eyebot, hope it's actually useful'

submitted by /u/ILikeOranges65
[link] [comments]

Question on Completing Nuka-World Before Joining the Minutemen (spoilers)

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 08:13 AM PST

I'm looking to do another Fallout 4 run and I wanted to complete all of the Nuka-World content (perks, build raiders settlements, etc) before joining the Minutemen. This way I can get all the Nuka-World content and play as a repentant raider turned Minutemen General via 'Open Season'.

Can anyone clarify for me what the 'point of no return' is to make this possible with Preston? Can I not enter Concord at all (which would be a pain) or do I just not complete 'When Freedom Calls' and let it sit in the quest journal? What I've found online is unclear. Some say you can't enter Concord, can't "meet" Preston by talking to him in Concord, and others say you can just not turn in the final step of 'When Freedom Calls' in Sanctuary, do all of Nuka-World and then turn 'When Freedom Calls' in.

Any clarity on this would be great!

submitted by /u/ElixirCXVII
[link] [comments]

Fallot:NV Glitch with Interiors loading

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 02:45 PM PST

Bought the full DLCs disc for PS3 and some of the interiors won't load. This is obviously causing an issue and ruining a replay of an otherwise phenomenal game. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/boucher-04
[link] [comments]

Fallout: The Board Game - Asynchronous multiplayer?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 05:59 AM PST

I'm getting ready to buy the new board game and a friend of mine is as well. He's in the US, I'm in Canada, and we'd like to play together via text/email/Google Sheets if possible.

Anyone do something like that before? (in other board games)

submitted by /u/syngamer
[link] [comments]

What happens to my supply lines when raiders attack?

Posted: 01 Dec 2017 10:34 AM PST

Will a supply line be broken when raiders take over a settlement? I got Sanctuary and Starlight linked. If Sanctuary gets attacked and lost, does that mean I lose access to its mats when I'm in the Starlight Workbench?

submitted by /u/Casters-8
[link] [comments]

A thought about ghouls and graveyards

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 05:14 PM PST

I'm on my second playthrough of Fallout 4 and noticed a while back that there always seem to be feral ghouls in every graveyard I stumble upon. I just assumed that this was a nod from the game's creators to how zombie-like ferals are, hearkening back to classic "zombies rising from the grave" scenes in horror films. However, the other day, I realized there might actually be a canon reason for this:

From what I understand, in the aftermath of the nuclear apocalypse, some people exposed to the extended radiation turned into ghouls while others simply got sick and died. I'm guessing this happened within family/friend groups, with, for example, fathers/mothers becoming ghoulified and having to watch their children succumb to radiation sickness. Those who became ghouls buried their loved ones in cemeteries, and, utterly grief stricken, they'd stay in the cemeteries to mourn. Being in such a physically and mentally taxing state, however, these ghouls more easily deteriorated into a feral state.

TL;DR: Graveyard ghouls were sad people who turned into rad bois.

What do you all think?

submitted by /u/Wombatman_
[link] [comments]

Just got this from Gamestop

Posted: 30 Nov 2017 07:10 PM PST

https://imgur.com/gallery/IVIGj

I'm pretty excited to try it. I'll let y'all know how it is.

Edit: This game is legit. I love the questing system it has. I totally recommend it.

submitted by /u/jonnycake9
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.