Diablo - Who needs primals with this roll?


Who needs primals with this roll?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:13 AM PST

To anyone who hunts for that perfect item, this is where it went, and this is what the person did to it.

https://imgur.com/a/nKUUB

submitted by /u/MaxedNoob
[link] [comments]

I hope they improve the Anniversary Event in January. I really liked it.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 06:52 AM PST

Ideas to make a Rapid Fire build viable in the future

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:45 PM PST

Hi, I need help picking a character.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:01 PM PST

I own all dlc for Diablo 3 and have played the game since launch on consoles. I was planning on starting a character but was wondering which one has the most varried builds. Any help is appreciated

submitted by /u/Endless_paradox1
[link] [comments]

How multiplayer is Diablo?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 02:02 PM PST

I just bought the game and it is downloading right now. I was wondering how multiplayer based the game is? I know it isn't an MMO or anything but I'm curious. Diablo 3*

Edit: I played for a few hours and just got the Templar companion. I'm a demon hunter and the game is a ton of fun. I'm playing on hard and the game seems decently easy. Also doesn't seem like it will become repetitive anytime soon.

submitted by /u/Grim_Baron
[link] [comments]

New to Barbarians: Struggling at GR 60

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 06:35 AM PST

Playing my first Barbarian with a Furious Charge build and just feel like my DPS is not there. Wondering what I'm missing to take my DPS up a notch and push higher GRs. I know my gear needs upgrading but hard to find upgrades at GR55..

Profile is here: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Grendal-1283/hero/96750177

Not sure why the Grandeur ring is missing but its cubed.

I appreciate any advice!

submitted by /u/tedbert
[link] [comments]

Did Diablofans just killed itself?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 10:14 PM PST

Forcing user to have a Twitch account in order to post... Like the site already weren't silent enough. Rip.

submitted by /u/ToBeRuined
[link] [comments]

Who need primals with this roll? 2

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:12 PM PST

Weekly Loot Wednesday - 12/13/17

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 276 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


Tips:

  • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

  • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Loot system question

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:40 PM PST

So I leveled up a barbarian and used the season rewards to jump into GR80+ pretty quick. Then, I decided to take leftover gear and try out a crusader. My plan was to spend bloodshards and upgrade yellow items using the cube. I'd collect all the mats and resources on my barb, then buy on the crusader. It worked out pretty well in season 11. But now in season 12, i've spent about 6K blood shards on a chest item, and upgraded ~20 rare chests and I haven't seen a single set item.

When i switch to my warrior, set items drop like candy. I get one every 5 drops.

Does diablo have a system in place to limit your set items if you don't have one yet? I'm confused as to why I haven't got one when the drop chances are so high. Statistically, I should have gotten 1 set unless I happen to be beyond 6 sigma which is unrealistic.

submitted by /u/skepticalcow
[link] [comments]

Yo Dawg ! I heard you like RCR so I put on some RCR on your RCR so you can spam your skills even cheaper...

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 01:44 PM PST

So I have started a DH (actually 2 DHs - Impale and MS). Getting them dressed as I got a lot of gear from friends when I played my barbs with them.

Was rolling a Yang. Friend said I should roll Attack Speed on it. Got to see another Resource Cost Reduction on it. Not picked it though as I already got 7% AS. Was rolling just to see RCR again to take this pic.

https://imgur.com/a/6gso2 - I'm playing Polish version of D3. "Zmniejsza wszystkie koszty zasobów" is the Polish equivalent of RCR. And Yang rolls it by default as part of it legendary rolls.

Sorry for bad meme in the title :) Haven't expected I could roll even more RCR on Yang !

submitted by /u/RadTang
[link] [comments]

Legendary gems lost in stash

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:18 AM PST

hello everyone For the second time, a legendary gem has disappeared from my stash. I do not use armory: yesterday in the morning, after some runs, i put it back in the stash and i was sure it was there before leaving the game (after the first episode i check twice before leaving). In the evening it was disapperared. Just me? form now i'll put the gem in socket of ring and amulet

submitted by /u/actilius
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.