Diablo - I'm usually a top 1k, I love helping new or casual players, nothing gives me more pleasure in this game then helping out a new player, or a player that doesn't know all the ends and outs. Showing them t13 loot raining from the sky or carrying them through t90 GRIFTS.


I'm usually a top 1k, I love helping new or casual players, nothing gives me more pleasure in this game then helping out a new player, or a player that doesn't know all the ends and outs. Showing them t13 loot raining from the sky or carrying them through t90 GRIFTS.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 09:02 AM PST

I don't bot, I don't have crazy hours, I think around 50 or so this season a lot afk. A lot of people can do it they just don't know how. It's easy to show them basics.

I refer to helping them out as showing them "another side of the game" I really encourage other people who are geared enough to do the same or try it out.

It's a really neat experience. I had this father of 2 that plays when his kids sleep who never could do past T1 clearing a t70 rift (letting him leech gear runs and telling him strategies how to gear etc) He messaged me when I logged on and was so excited about it, to him clearing t70 was HUGE.

Or this other guy a couple seasons ago never completed a set, now I see him hitting t80s every season now. He messages me all the time and is so nice.

I've had numerous experiences like this and it is very, very rewarding. Honestly helping a player along even if you need to tell them 20 times to stop rolling vitality lol is the best loot in the game. I really encourage others to do this.

submitted by /u/OmniBlock
[link] [comments]

Rank 1 Wizard NS GR121 Vyr's Frozen orb

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 08:26 AM PST

I'm sorry I stole your cranium basher.

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 11:47 PM PST

Diablo 2 LOD USEAST realm. Time frame would be the first 1/2 of the 1.09 patch

I used to help you mule items all the time, and them one night you opened the trade screen and had me hold this instead of the normal drop it in the floor in act 1. I was a level 80 mace barb and the temptation was too much. I'm sure it ruined your night, probably your week.

I wasn't a great person when I was a kid, and being able to hide through the internet didn't help.

I just want to say that I am sorry. I don't know if you'll ever see this, but Reddit is hugely popular and I'm sure you'd remember it. I forget your characters name but I'm sure id remember if I saw it again .

submitted by /u/SmokeSomething
[link] [comments]

Magic Find (Goblins etc)

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 04:58 PM PST

Asked a question in Rainbow Goblin Hunt today about whether Magic Find affects goblins or drops in any way. Someone was asking people to have 100% MF on their runs.

Apparently this is a very hotly contested topic... any proof one way or another whether MF works or not?

submitted by /u/n3xus2
[link] [comments]

Which stat to replace on my Aether Walker?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 04:45 PM PST

So I've got this guy: https://i.imgur.com/04bnQM7.png

I've heard Attack Speed is probably what I want to try and roll, but I'm not sure which stat to replace.

Follow up question. If I replace the +893 Intelligence with AS%, can I then use Augment Ancient to add back the Int?

submitted by /u/Flippi273
[link] [comments]

Everything About Multi-Boxing [Video]

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:39 PM PST

Screen/Colour Flash after Windows 10 Update

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:33 PM PST

I just launched Diablo 3 after having installed the latest Windows 10 update. I play on windowed fullscreen mode with 2 monitors. It seems that whenever I change to or from Diablo being my active program, there's a brief flash on the screen. It looks almost like the colours are inverting for a split second, or there's a red/blue filter. It's not a huge deal, and only happens for a fraction of a second, but thought it was weird. Anyone else experience this?

submitted by /u/Scarbuckle
[link] [comments]

Reroll help? Condemn Sader.

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 03:16 PM PST

Got a primal focus. It has

105-210 damage 650 str 516 armor

I know it's not the greatest but still. I'm assuming roll the armor? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Climbing_Guy
[link] [comments]

Weekly Loot Wednesday - 12/06/17

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 06:00 AM PST

Welcome to week 275 of the Weekly Loot Wednesday thread!

Have you found something an item so amazing that you can't help but share it? Maybe you found a perfect trifecta Ring of Royal Grandeur, or a Wand of Woh with a socket, but there was no one to see it? Post your awesome loot here, so you can enjoy the fame (and upvotes)! Be sure to check back regularly to see what amazing items others may have found. Show support for this and point people here as this will help keep "look what I found" post from clogging up the front page. Also please consider sorting by new to see what new things people have posted!


Tips:

  • When posting an image, make sure you crop it and use imgur for the best quality and upvotes.

  • Show the item's stat ranges by holding Ctrl when taking a screenshot.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

First time reaching paragon 900 in season

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 12:01 AM PST

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my small achievement of hitting 900 paragon on PC this season sorry for potatoe picture I sent it to a friend on my phone.

http://imgur.com/keiCj8i

Thanks

submitted by /u/KeeponrunningAgility
[link] [comments]

D2: Reset quests on a mac?

Posted: 05 Dec 2017 11:27 PM PST

I'm trying to find a way to reset my quests in Diablo 2. Really, I'm looking for a way to get another skills/stats reset via Akara's Den of Evil quest. I'm slogging my way through Single Player, currently have a lvl 74 Frenzy Barbarian as my main, and I've used up all my resets already as a result of poor decision-making. Does anyone know a way to reset quests? I don't mind figuring out some odd modding work-arounds, though I'm not trying to hook myself up with godly gear, just want to reset those skills. Frenzy is... less than ideal for Hell difficulty, especially with the mediocre loot I've found so far. Anyway, any options you can suggest will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/GurionCE
[link] [comments]

Is Diablo 3 playable with not so stable internet nowadays?

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 01:01 AM PST

I've recently moved to a place with a fairly outdated Internet infrastructure, both speed and stability are not great unless you pay around 80EUR per month. So I was wondering if it's possible nowadays to play Diablo 3 with the connection that can sometimes go out for a second or suddenly get a latency spike? Or is it still always on required even when I play alone?

submitted by /u/Wiedzemir
[link] [comments]

Cleared GR 93 yesterday, wanna push top 1k now, need help!

Posted: 06 Dec 2017 02:33 AM PST

Hi guys,

so I started relatively late into the season (1.5 weeks after it started) and finally was able to go as high as 93 in greater rifts yesterday on my Shadows Impale DH. My time was 14:50ish, so I need to improve my gear now I think.

Here is my current gear: https://eu.battle.net/d3/de/profile/DommeUG-2628/hero/101731531.

The following points are on my "to-do" list currently:

  • Improve gear rolls (Karleis, rings, neck)
  • Push Gem levels to 90+ (Question: Is it worth trying to upgrade them to 90 with below 100% or should I rather upgrade other gems for augmentations?)
  • Augment Gear (Question: What level should I start augmenting? I was thinking about doing 83 gems since I can get 100% upgrade until that point. Otherwise same question as above, should I get them to 90+ first with below 100% for upgrades?)

Also if someone could have a look at my gear, that would be great. It's my first season with the Impale build (only played UE MS before), so maybe some of my rerolls are dumb or make no sense).

Other than that I appreciate any extra advice you can give for reaching leaderboards. It's my first time trying to push onto leaderboards since I never played a season this intense.

To add to the gem situation: I can speed farm gr 95 with my group of rl friends, so upgrades until 85 would be 100%...

Thanks in advance for any help!

submitted by /u/DommeUG
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.