Destiny 2 Milestone Monday - December 11, 2017


Milestone Monday - December 11, 2017

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 02:12 AM PST

Okay Guardian, it's time to show off your Milestone rewards! What are you most excited about getting? Any exotics? Any questions about milestones?

Please also make sure to use spoiler tags if you're posting anything about a game's plot that might significantly hurt the experience of others that haven't played the game yet.

You can set the sort method of this post to, "new," to see the latest and greatest brags!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

[joke] How can you tell who plays Warframe on DTG?

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:26 AM PST

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

submitted by /u/hrafnbrand
[link] [comments]

Leviathan under Titan

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:18 PM PST

My Drawing.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:09 AM PST

my first pixel art, i choose Cayde 9 to draw

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:42 AM PST

The hate-jerk against this game has made it hard to find accurate information on it online (brief rant)

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:51 AM PST

So I love this game. That's a hot take apparently, but I can take reddit users and forum users posting wrong information about a game. What I can't stand is authors of articles being wrong when they're probably being paid to come up with that info.

As an example, the freaking FIRST LINK when I google "curse of osiris strikes" tells me there's "one new strike in CoO" http://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/359063-destiny-2-curse-osiris-mission-list-new-strikes-raids-campaign-lost-sectors-public-events-adventures

That's pretty inexcusable even if you hate the game. Strikes are biggest piece of content besides things with "raid" in the name, so undercutting how many strikes there is is really disingenuous to the quality of the DLC.

Most hits for "CoO content" don't even mention heroic adventures, except for the IGN review which trashes the wasted potential of the infinite forest and then calls the heroic adventures one of thes best additions to a destiny game ( haven't played 1 so I can't comment.) Heroic adventures were a big deal for me! I love them, but finding out they existed was a pleasant surprise instead of something I was expecting.

Oh also, the first hit for "CoO content" is a polygon article about how prestige content is locked behind CoO now. Which, another hot take, end game content getting locked behind the latest expansion pack is how every MMO has worked and will continue to work. If it wasn't that you'd be paying a subscription fee.

Nothing I saw mentions the fact that non-PS4 players get 3 new strikes, just that PS4 players are getting a new exclusive crucible map.

It seems like Bungie has gotten afraid of being explicit about what will be in new patches and DLCs because they know the internet will rage up before they even really know what's going on. Like Bungie isn't innocent here, they really should list every upcoming feature somewhere. But I'm also expecting games journalists who are paid to tell me what I'm getting for my $ to tell me the truth, and to have actually experienced that content

submitted by /u/FACE_HECK_FASCISTS
[link] [comments]

When in doubt, punch it out.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:25 AM PST

Unpopular Opinion: I'm enjoying this DLC

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:56 PM PST

I'm enjoying playing laser tag in the crucible. I'm enjoying grinding Lost Prohpecies. I'm just having fun right now and it can only get better from here!

Edit: I am not saying this DLC is "amazing" or "exceptional" but I do believe in looking toward the positive and make the best of what I have been given.

submitted by /u/Radman629
[link] [comments]

Reporting live from the front-line.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 09:25 AM PST

The Colony is the most fun I've had with an Exotic in awhile

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:25 AM PST

that's all

submitted by /u/RMEffinger
[link] [comments]

[World Eater Raid] Visual Prompt of where to place your Vex Craniums for a double damage phase that I thought I'd share :^)

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 04:41 AM PST

INVENTORY space...

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:43 AM PST

TLDR; D2 desperately needs more inventory space.

What on earth do we have to do to get more inventory space in Destiny 2??? I vote to add another 0 to it, so like, 2000 slots.

I blows my little mind that they added so many items in the DLC and did NOTHING with the inventory space.

It's one thing to horde everything, but the problem is, you never know when a patch is going to drop and something old will become awesome, so it is generally wise to save at least one of everything I think.

I've played multiple other MMO's and I realize how inventory management is, and it's not meant to be able hold everything (D2 does NOT have that much variety though). I think Destiny is different, for the collectors out there, it would be nice if we could at least have enough slots for everything, and then some.

As a veteran D1 player, along with several other things, one of the most annoying things are how much space mods and consumable shaders take up. I blame Eververse for the latter problem, not sure why shaders are consumables in D2 and was not in D1 (which was so much better). Only thing I can think of is they needed something that could be uselessly continuously rewarded, and not a one-and-done kind of thing. Complete BS in my opinion.

It may sound silly, but I quit Destiny 1 because I ran out of inventory space, couldn't even swap items between characters. Looks like the same thing is going to happen with D2.

submitted by /u/DRAG0NFALC0N
[link] [comments]

Lost sector found

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:40 PM PST

MRW I start playing Curse of Osiris.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:19 PM PST

Finally did Leviathan as Solo w/ App Group

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 07:10 AM PST

I finally did the Leviathan raid and had a fantastic experience. I used the App group finder and got one almost immediately. They were patient, explained everything, didn't mind scrub questions and never once threatened to kick me out. It was a very positive experience and I just wanted to share it with this sub.

Shout out to EarthPlanet, WacKid and all the other good dogs.

submitted by /u/RobbyRillo
[link] [comments]

Titan vs gravity.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:57 AM PST

What i wish Crucible was in D2

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 10:59 PM PST

Huh... so that's what they look like on the ground

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 11:48 AM PST

Could hunters get a poncho too please thanks.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:11 PM PST

When those 4 hours were worth it

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:28 PM PST

Are the Architects going crazy

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 09:36 AM PST

Idk if this is happening to anyone else but I've been killed out the blue by the architects. Like yeah I'll be taking fire but out of nowhere I drop dead from the architects. Or one time I was on my sparrow and just exploded with no enemies around. I'm not outraged or anything, just want to know if anyone else has had this happen to them.

submitted by /u/porcupinedeath
[link] [comments]

Sweet Business & Pre-Fire is one way to deal with Prometheus Lens scrubs, don’t mind the accidental pulse in the end

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:52 PM PST

Sometimes its like i have the weight of the traveler on me trying to keep this place clean, Being hounded by a officer doesn't help

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 09:35 PM PST

Leviathan in a nutshell.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:17 PM PST

You and The Horse You Rode In On - A guide to advanced Sparrowing

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 09:19 AM PST

So, everyone knows how to pilot a Sparrow. Stare sensually into your Ghost's eye for a second or two and you're off. But something so easy to learn is hard to master right? No, Not really. With winter rolling over and the possibility of SRL coming back, here's a few helpful things to guide your way!

In-air movement

Sparrows may not fly, but you can get pretty close. First things first, when you head off a ramp, the first thing (and some times last thing) you see is the ground and how far away it is. Well to avoid certain doom, pull back on the steering (Left Stick, S) to slow your fall to an even glide. You'll fall farther, but slower. To speed up your drop, tilt forward to nose dive. If you're plummeting towards certain death, use a side boost just before hitting the ground to avoid your untimely demise (because physics). Bonus tip!: If you drive off a ramp and angle your Sparrow horizontally, you can use your side boosts to fly!

Tricks

Ever in the lead of an impromptu race with your buddies and you just want to show off? Use your emote buttons to add a little flair to your jumps. Doing so will give you some fuel charges for side boosting (because reasons).

Smashing your friends

So, you just finished killing an Ether Servitor with your Titan buddy. She starts looking at her gear as you hop on your trusty steed. As with all Titans, she can't fly very well. Why not help her with that? Use your Sparrow to nudge them over to a nice flat wall and side boost into them! Sandwich your friends between your mobile jet engine and a wall just right to send them back to orbit. Bonus tip!: If your friend wants to become a rocket man, have them jump right before boosting into them to send them even higher! I am not liable to any damage you cause to your buddy, your Sparrow, you, or the surrounding area. If your buddy's corpse hits a Dreg, the kill counts as mine.

Proper boosting formation

Did you see that post on the front page a while back? The one with the guy spiralling out of control on Nessus? (Look up sparrow on the sub, should be one of the top posts) Bet you don't want to end up like them, do you? Remember that Sparrows don't stabilize until you boost up to a certain speed. If you need to activate your Sparrow mid air, use your steering to keep yourself parallel to the ground. If you DO want to end up like the guy from the other post, summon your Sparrow mid air and push forward on your steering you fall. I am not liable for any damage you cause to you, your Sparrow, your Ghost, your property, anyone's property, or your dignity.

Conclusion

So, today you've hopefully learned a few things about Sparrowing that you may have not known. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer as many as I can. If you broke your Sparrow and need repairs, go see Holliday in the hangar and tell her Cayde did it. Do NOT mention me, I owe her like 2500 Glimmer for the blast doors. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day and drive safe.

submitted by /u/PigeonsGotFeels
[link] [comments]

My favorite moments in "Curse of Osiris"

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:11 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.