Destiny 2 Am I the only one? probably


Am I the only one? probably

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:12 AM PST

When you're still getting duplicate exotics after the update...

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:07 AM PST

Sure ill wait..... 136 years!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 05:21 AM PST

Dumb/Unnecessary things I want

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 02:08 AM PST

Daniellee977 - The ability to lower the volume on the title screen

A Tower Radio station that lets us play tracks from the series. Looking at you Sepiks Prime Redux

Pstmdrnsm - A Tower barbershop/surgeon to change our guardian's appearance post initial character creator. Could add other options through this too.

Brazygazebo - Shooting range in the tower. I would allow you to test out new guns without having to go to orbit. There could also be like some sort of shooting game that shows your highscore to the rest of tower A boxing area in the tower where you can punch/kill guardians foolish enough to challenge you

Sir_richard_head - a hide-n-seek public event in the tower, no huds, xp rewards

Imissmycoffee - a ball pit in the tower

The ability to take off my Hunter's helmet, but leave on the hood. I just wanna be Cayde.

Some "Grunt Birthday Party" esc modifiers added to the possible Nightfall modifiers. Thralls rush in, cheers everywhere.

At the end of a Crucible match that is mercy ruled, everyone gets turned to the same team and a stupid hard boss spawns and everyone forgets that one team got stomped as they kill it. With a chance to drop an exotic engram. Only 3 minutes to kill it.

Silverknight120 - the mercy rule makes Shaxx come in and fight all of the Guardians. 1v8. Saladin for Iron Banner.

After preforming 5 consecutive tricks on your sparrow, your Guardian will start surfing on it.

Shermanikk - allow for shaders to be rotated so their colors can applied as desired. Highlights can be changed to the desired color in the shader.

Echoinoz - A fishing hole at the Farm. Telescopes at the Tower so you can look down into the City. A rideable horse at the Farm. The ability to play chess with Rasputin. A beach volleyball court on Titan.

HeadstrongRobot - Titan; Taken Blight Public Event; Dark Techno to start playing when the event goes heroic.

Kobykarma - Sparrow rocket league

Chmurnik - Cosmetic slot for stances, like having option to hold sword fully on shoulder, or different gun. Different stances, goofy stances, more ways to show off.

Turboash - Pet space tiger

Any more you guys want?

submitted by /u/Montregloe
[link] [comments]

K, let's turn in this bright... SWEET BABY JESUS

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:19 PM PST

My first exotic ghost shell

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:15 AM PST

Dr. Suess's Destiny 2

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:14 PM PST

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:27 AM PST

Hey guys, long time Destiny player since day 1.

Last night I logged in to find a group for the new raid lair. The LFG posts were astounding. The raid lair hasn't even been out for a week and I'm already seeing crap like this:

"Must be 330+" "Must be very experienced AND 330+"

Really??? Holy crapola. Even when I did find a group they drilled me in party chat to see if I knew what to do. I told them I watched a ton of YouTube videos and have a pretty good idea of what to do but that I haven't actually beat it yet. 2 of them got angry and immediately left the fireteam, which was appalling. Anyway, we found 2 other guardians and we ended up beating the entire thing in about 3 hours. I'm grateful those guys gave me a chance and were willing to guide me. Let's all try to be like them! Don't be elitists! It's toxic. Let's help eachother out there!

submitted by /u/PainTrane117
[link] [comments]

I was shooting at some guardian I thought was afk and he drove his interceptor into the light house while chasing me.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 09:06 PM PST

When your power is 65 but you still wanna show off

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:36 AM PST

I am so glad I found this sub

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 06:49 AM PST

You guys are SO chill and having fun with destiny regardless of what happens. Came from /r/DestinyTheGame and it's a salt mine. Feels like just hand out gold to whoever complains about the game the most.

Loving the vibe here! :)

submitted by /u/MrGrundle69
[link] [comments]

UPDATE:put an LED in my 3D printed ghost shell

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:14 PM PST

What’s with bungie repeating the same 2-3 nightfalls week after week?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:21 AM PST

I'm sick of playing the inverted spire, the pyramidion and savathuns song (the worst nightfall imo)......they need to start diversifying a little more.

submitted by /u/CodProXox
[link] [comments]

3 week long Dawning heck yes!!

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:37 AM PST

Made a ghost for one of my fireteam members.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:21 PM PST

Took 2 days of grinding, but I finally got it. Worth it?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:36 PM PST

Dawning armor looks fan -freaking-tastic

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 09:13 AM PST

I love them, especially after the disappointingly simple and generic armor sets from the base game.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46547

submitted by /u/Recnid
[link] [comments]

Bungie, we nerfed Prometheus Lens. Now can we nerf "Boss Stomp"?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:22 AM PST

Please?

submitted by /u/Pelican451
[link] [comments]

Ikora symbol flashing, but nothing for me?

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 08:58 AM PST

In the tower the Ikora symbol where you replay story missions says I have something to turn in or receive, but nothing is there. Why is this?

submitted by /u/Szentinal
[link] [comments]

Met my idol in-game today, I don't think he appreciated my enthusiasm.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 11:46 PM PST

Classical 42 vs. Curtain Call vs. Sins of the Past

Posted: 14 Dec 2017 04:15 AM PST

Which rocket launcher are you using now in PVE?

I have 3 of them but now but I am confused which is better. I stopped using sins because of slow velocity and now I am considering classical as a best launcher.

What is your opinion?

submitted by /u/Zupa84PL
[link] [comments]

Look what I got. Hell Yeah!

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:25 PM PST

First time using Legend of Acrius in crucible. Am I cool yet?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:39 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.