Dead by Daylight I drew a crude comic that I'm sure most killers can relate to


I drew a crude comic that I'm sure most killers can relate to

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:39 AM PST

"enjoy the ban on your 1.5k+ acc"

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:35 AM PST

My cousin made me this for my birthday and i thought he deserved to be recognised for it, love you man

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:17 AM PST

Bikini Bottom's Guide to Survivors

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:44 PM PST

Every Rank 1 survivor

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:07 AM PST

Reliable Sources

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:05 AM PST

Jumping the gap for the kill

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:53 AM PST

I don't need it....I don't need it....I NEED IT

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:27 AM PST

Welcome to Dead by Daylight

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:51 AM PST

How don't people get this yet ����

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:33 AM PST

The most frustrating thing that can happen in this game..

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:36 AM PST

When you're playing survivor and working on something/healing and the split second you decide to stop so that you can hide or take cover, a skill check comes up and you fail it automatically! I know it's sheer bad timing, but godamn! I have died multiple times while healing near the killer because of this!

submitted by /u/Havik99
[link] [comments]

I hate this, please make a KICK OUT ALL SURVIVOR I GIVE UP button. It could be fixed really fast, dont have to wait for the next "super big patch"

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:34 AM PST

Dead By Daylight: Casefile | THE SHAPE

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:23 AM PST

One skelly boi

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 09:46 PM PST

Can we buff No Mither yet?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:25 AM PST

What If The Entity Protected Lit Totems At The Start Of A Match Until A Generator Was Completed.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 09:41 PM PST

When you're trying to heal the survivor you just unhooked

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:36 PM PST

When you finally find a good ping lobby and friendly teammates but then someone switches to a p3 character with a toolbox and the killer dodges

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:12 PM PST

Killers, now I understand...

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 11:38 PM PST

I'm a survivor main but decided to do some killing tonight. So I just played 2 games with the Wraith, the first game being a 4K win. The survivor with the most points (18k) calls me trash and scum and tells me to "Die in a hole." Ok, I can deal with that. 2nd game, someone rage-quits and accuses me of tunneling/camping...even though I went across the map and hooked someone else. I came back to the basement to find them being rescued. I was about to go for the rescuer but they stood at a pallet so I was like "Naa I'll go in the direction the other guy went." They quit the second I found them and I was promptly reported and blocked, as he had said. At that moment, an epiphany came. I now understand why SOME killers have the "Avoid Me" warning on their profile. It's because SOME of these survivors are way too sensitive for this game, and the hatred of dying and not knowing how to lick your wounds and do better in another game is prominent. I definitely see the sense of entitlement you guys talk about.

submitted by /u/Str8_Deaths
[link] [comments]

Leave me and my son alone

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:22 PM PST

Am I the only one that thinks Nea looks ridiculously proportioned?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:22 PM PST

TFW you're playing LF and you see them run into the basement to De-hook.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 10:16 PM PST

Fix the performance issue on console already

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:18 PM PST

If you have ever tried to play specific killers like nurse or hunterss on Console. It's horrible you will get 15 to 25 frames with massive frame drops it's near unplayable. Especially if you get a map like hospital or red forest have fun going around the map feeling like your on a acid trip. I'm probably overreacting but it's no fun losing a match just because this game can't run at 30fps on a ps4.

submitted by /u/Pokerface303
[link] [comments]

My Dream with The Shape

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:21 AM PST

So before I went to sleep. I played a survivor game with some friends. I was working on a generator until I was grabbed by the Shape, no heart beat or anything. Long story short, I died. I went to sleep and then dreamt that I went to Home-Depot, I walked around and found The Shape walking around with a knife in his hand. I went up to him amazed and asked.

"Michael! What are you doing here?" I ask with an excited tone. He just looks at me with a cold stare and I immediately respond with. "Your looking to build a new house?" Then he began nodding. So I pretty much walked around with him in Home-Depot looking for stuff to use to build a house.

I then woke up in my room to hear breathing. This actually had me scared. I looked around and nothing was there. The breathing stopped and I shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

I thought this was funny to post lol.

submitted by /u/Julianhatesutoo
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.