PUBG PUBG Test Server Patch Notes #2


PUBG Test Server Patch Notes #2

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 05:48 PM PST

Hiding - I can't believe this worked...

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:11 AM PST

Now that we have Miramar the question is WHEN?!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:33 AM PST

Bluehole replaced the current anti-aliasing technology with an other technology, which makes the game a blurry mess. I think that's not the best decision. Please remove the blurriness from 1.0, don't make the live servers blurry

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:53 AM PST

A few weeks ago when they added vaulting to the test servers, I noticed that the game became blurry. After a little research I discovered that the anti-aliasing technology from the live server was replaced with an other one. If I am correct now the game uses TAA instead of MSAA.

The problem:

  • Picture 1 vs Picture 2 - if you put the pictures to fullscreen and switch between them, you will notice the difference

  • One of the most important aspects of the game is spotting enemies, with this new anti-aliasing (especially on Miramal) it became 'eye-hurting'.

  • If you put anti-aliasing on very low, that's a 'halfway happy' solution, because the blurriness goes away but the edges become a flashy mess

  • If your anti-aliasing settings is on low/medium/high/ultra even the closest objects are blurry.

  • This anti-aliasing technology replacement gave us a performance boost, but I think it costs too much.

  • Lots of people don't even notice this change, and downvoting other threads about this. We need to give feedback to Bluehole: this is not okay. With the blurriness we are losing one of the main aspects of the game.

Thanks for reading my post, I am trying to raise awareness of the problem. I know the are solutions like modding the .ini files, but this should not be that way.

Edit: spelling and formatting

submitted by /u/Riccsiz
[link] [comments]

When you see the last parking spot

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:54 AM PST

Not being able to pick what map you play is a horrible idea.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:33 PM PST

People are just all leaving lobbies with erangel for the new map. Also this rubberbanding at the start really needs to be fixed.

submitted by /u/Vinny_Scurtch
[link] [comments]

My team was ambushed by the Green Arrow(Hacker downs whole team 3~4 times with a crossbow from 300m+ away in the fog)

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:00 AM PST

I think he was aiming at me

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 03:12 PM PST

I wonder if I can go down these stairs faster...

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:35 AM PST

My recent weapon preference in PUBG

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:43 AM PST

The Test Server Experience

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:37 AM PST

hmmm wonder what could be causing this??

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 06:50 PM PST

Rubberbanding worse than ever on test server

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:39 PM PST

is it that bad every game?

didnt even go away after a while like it usually does

Edit: I am aware this is a test server, I was just inquiring if every game was like mine was & if it persists, seems like it does.

submitted by /u/SaladFury
[link] [comments]

I guess I'm walking then.

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:15 PM PST

Brothers holding hands

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:32 AM PST

Erangel Performance is absolutely amazing

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:11 AM PST

I was expecting that the huge performance gains I was having on recent Test server builds were related just to the new map but I'm getting just the same performance on erangel as well.

Regardless of the desync Issues on peak times (I had zero desync in all the games I played this morning) and the fact that you can't choose map I still wan't to shoutout bluehole again for this absolutely amazing update.

I'm gonna be honest, when I first heard about the final release in December I thought that they will fail absolutely horribly, but its amazing how far the game has come in such a short amount of time!

submitted by /u/neo_dan
[link] [comments]

This update ruined my experience playing PUBG..

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:42 AM PST

What am i going to blame the reason i die on now?

submitted by /u/tecrazy
[link] [comments]

Not in the face plz

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:04 AM PST

Shroud reacts to tetraplegic PUBG player

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:28 AM PST

PUBG creator says games need 'better protection' from copycat titles

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:31 AM PST

Found a spot on the new map that instakills you

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 01:24 PM PST

my friend said something about a remotely calm spot with decent loot

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 01:01 PM PST

Gunfight on Console

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 11:23 AM PST

Just put a few tractors here and there...

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:27 AM PST

Miramar needs a dust storm weather effect

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 09:53 PM PST

Akin to the rain and fog of erangel this would add an intense level of being blinded and deaf to oncoming dangers. I'm sure they've already thought of this but I'd love to see it a reality!

submitted by /u/measter85
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.