DayZ - This is exactly how the colourpalette and mood of dayz should be


This is exactly how the colourpalette and mood of dayz should be

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:43 PM PST

made this a few years ago, my first attempt at wood burning

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:20 AM PST

Ahhh what a nice view!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:29 AM PST

Hugbox's new video on DayZ nails my feelings on standalone

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 08:28 AM PST

Best Sporter Headshot Ever!?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:55 AM PST

Tips to make the game more enjoyable?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:49 AM PST

I dont think I have played lomger than an hour at a time before dying from thirst, hunger, blood loss, or being shot. I just finished playing after finding some okay clothes, a kids bag andna hatchet but after looking for food for around 40 minutes I get shot in the head. I got the game because I have always wanted to play dayz especially after watching others play it but Im really not having much fun

submitted by /u/nofriends_sadface
[link] [comments]

Dayz.62 Cold blooded bandits

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:15 AM PST

How can i run DayZ in 32bit?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:22 AM PST

Hello, usually when I start DayZ a window pops up and asks for x32 or x64.Since yesterday, no window pop, and game starts in x64.I have only 4gb ram and on x32 the game runs smooth and nice but on x64 the game is a mess.I've tried to run the game from de folder (Dayz.exe) but when I hit play or connect it closes and opens up x64 version. Can someone help me out? Any ideeas are much appreciated.

submitted by /u/BuffMyHat
[link] [comments]

Well look what Coffee found, what would you do?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 01:09 AM PST

Crossbow 1v1

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:00 PM PST

Servers with 2 different playstyle configurations - can DayZ have that?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:59 AM PST

Since tons of people claim DayZ SA has gone in an opposite direction of that made the original DayZ mod extremely successful and popular (and I kinda agree with that), my simplistic question is...

Why can't we have at least 2 types of official servers that promote different playstyles?

It's simple:

  • first would be more survival, PVE, with complex health, fixing stuff, farming, etc. mechanics and less PVP oriented. Basically, the current version of DayZ.
  • second would be more PVP focused, with higher weapon spawn rate in coastal areas, semi-or-below-semi complex survival, repairs, etc. mechanics (akin to original DayZ mod). In this case, it wouldn't take 2-3h of running around and scavenging repetitive amounts of basically useless loot (tons of different clothes, useless [against firearms] melee weapons, etc. Also, having a smaller map for this "gamemode" would increase the server performance, allowing to increase player and zombie count drastically because you'll be cutting down on the amount of item spawns that CLE (central loot economy) invokes. In other words - it'd be a win-win solution to people looking for more excitement and more [face-to-face, armed] social interaction without getting too bored too quickly.

Honest question, BIS - why can't we have 2 different "gamesmodes" for 2 different playstyles? In this case, providing more variety is a clear winner, so, rationally thinking... you should be the ones promoting that, correct?

PS. I honestly don't understand why BIS has to be so... principled on the DayZ's direction that it must THIS exact way we're envisioning and NO OTHER ways are possible (!!)...

Please, keep in mind - this isn't a game you're making for yourselves. This is a game that tens of thousands of gamers wanna play! And, for the sake of all of us, please don't let it die! It has so much potential!

submitted by /u/davidstepo
[link] [comments]

No audio problem

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 06:47 PM PST

Ever since I updated to windows 10 it seems, I have no audio in DayZ, and Arma 3 as well. I've searched countless times for a solution but can't find any. Other games work. In fact, since I've updated select games don't have audio. I have no idea but I know DayZ and Arma 3 both lacking sound have some connection. DayZ appears in my volume mixer btw thanks

submitted by /u/diLLon_taKeo
[link] [comments]

Could anyone tell me where this is?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 02:32 PM PST

I really hope this kind of gameplay makes a comeback at some point

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:55 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.