DayZ - Status Report - 12 December 2017


Status Report - 12 December 2017

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:14 AM PST

They are shooting new video today

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 06:05 AM PST

This was on Dean Hall's Twitch Info Panel

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:47 PM PST

Mmph~ Rest assured. The wait will be well worth it.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:38 AM PST

Alright, so I haven't played in quite awhile, and I've got some questions.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:06 AM PST

Been about a year and a half since I last played. In over 2 years since I played consistently.

How smooth is the game now? I had a pretty decent computer at the time and it still ran pretty poorly in cities and when lots of people around.

Constant lag. Lots of issues with items. Etc.

So my base question is, have they just been trying to add new things, or did they ever fix the engine and make it more smooth?

Disclaimer: I know I could just hop in, but I don't have much time to play games lately (college and starting career), plus I am about to upgrade desktop.

submitted by /u/Gorflub
[link] [comments]

Massive DayZ Mod update dropped today! New building interiors, L115 .338 Lapua Magnum added, L85 and SVD removable attachments, high tier loot re-added to barracks, and more!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:08 PM PST

2 NWAF Squad wipes!

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:53 AM PST

Gathering a Horde

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:44 AM PST

How would one gather a horde of zombies and properly move them? Around 40-50 z's.

submitted by /u/_Thought_
[link] [comments]

“Medium Pop, A DayZ .62 Trailer”

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:13 AM PST

Sherwood forest is in Berezino? I'm in love with this guys playstyle.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:33 AM PST

Weird Fact: DayZ has 1/3 of subscribers on reddit as Dota2 (2nd most played on steam right now)

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:57 PM PST

& only 1.6k are playing. How is this not the weirdest gaming community ever? 99k fucking lurkers for one video game is insanity.

submitted by /u/TVL_TVL
[link] [comments]

The funniest kill I've ever pulled off, wait for it.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:23 AM PST

Don't let one random video sway you. Wait for modding to come out.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:42 AM PST

Wait until modding comes out in 1 to 256 years.

But seriously the devs still believe in the game, or so I hope.

What made Arma2 was the modding, and the devs promised us modding when they get finished with the upgraded/reworked engine. Some hamsters don't even understand what an engine is. It is hard, especially for a game that will be able to be modded. Some popular engines that have been developed some 15 years ago are still being used, deformed to unrecognizable.

They made a 90% new engine, including all sorts of stuff: from player movement, new lighting and overall engine upgrades to modern demands. I do respect that, because they made it all themselves, and it works (most of the time)

Of course we need a lot more zombies and loot spawns, but I feel like the priority for the team right now is to finish the upgraded/reworked engine to allow us to create our own versions of the game.

P.S.: I wish I can roam around and above the Namalsk in a helicopter one day, with modern graphics, animations and so on. Or ride the roads of Taviana in a 10km race with realistics and stuff.

submitted by /u/hopelele
[link] [comments]

Is there an RSS feed of Dayz updates/news?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:31 PM PST

as the title says....

submitted by /u/SideofBeefHRC
[link] [comments]

DayZ For Dayzzzz -Discord Server

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:03 PM PST

Hey guys.

I've seen many posts from players looking to find people to play with. A while ago I set up a discord server for me and my friends and upon revisiting DayZ I have updated the server and organised it more (I even added a Rhythm Bot!).

You are ALL invited to join the server and see who else is online to play with.

If enough people join and actually use it I'll definitely improve it further to make it as convenient to hook up with other players as possible.

Link is at the bottom. All users are welcome however I would encourage English as the main language used, without intending to sound discriminative. With that said, all players from all over the world are welcome.

I hope to see people joining and definitely play with some of you!!

Permanent Invite Link: https://discord.gg/npbaZSs

submitted by /u/Judgemental_Hand_
[link] [comments]

Whats the ETA of 0.63?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:41 PM PST

This is not a troll post, its a ded serious question. I quit dayz what feels like years ago when 60 or 61 came out. I thought we'd at least be in the 70's by now, but quality over quantity i guess...

Anyway, i saw that 63 is on its way and it should be exciting considering its dev time. So when is it due?

submitted by /u/ItsRuanDup4321
[link] [comments]

New NWAF picture - electric cable spindle?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:50 AM PST

You can see (I think), a large wooden cable spindle (copper wiring) in the bottom centre of the picture. I wonder if this will be a source for electricity in base building or is it just aesthetics....hmmm, I wonder

https://i.imgur.com/6I1QtUW.jpg

submitted by /u/SFKXY
[link] [comments]

Why are the devs tinkering with white hills?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:21 PM PST

Alpha Bits - my journey through Alpha

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:09 PM PST

Edit of new Beta NWAF picture!

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:17 PM PST

Is the next status report today?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:09 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.