Skyrim - Mage escapes into real world. Levels up destruction.


Mage escapes into real world. Levels up destruction.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:40 AM PST

TWF you’re walking into your first final of the semester and you know you’re not prepared

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:01 AM PST

Oh look, an artifact...

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:22 PM PST

I don't think that's how dead bodies work...

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:35 AM PST

Over 500 hours spent in this game and there are still locations I've never even seen before

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:09 AM PST

My archery has peaked

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:38 AM PST

What are your most unusual, small Skyrim habits?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:36 AM PST

What's something you do that isn't essential to the story, but you always do in game regardless of play-style. Some examples:

  • My first new save is always on the balcony at the Bannered Mare.

  • I always keep the helmet and dagger you get from learning smithing

  • I keep the same stuff in the same chests in Breezehome for every character

  • I pick every blue flower I see, even when I have dozens

  • Beggars (except Degaine) always get a coin

submitted by /u/Basic_Solution
[link] [comments]

Frost troll used to be an adventurer, then it took an arrow in the....

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:12 AM PST

Who else leaves 40-50 coin swords and clothes behind but always checks every urn for 1 or 2 coins?

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:42 PM PST

So I'm on a quest to steal a mammoth tusk from a giant camp...

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:56 PM PST

Brelyna is my follower. I run in, grab the tusk. She engages with the giant, but I figure I'll leave her to it, and she'll catch up to me later.

I get about 1000 yards away, when I see something wayyy up in the sky. It's Brelyna. She lands right in front of me, gets up, and says, "It's a fine day with you around!"

I lost it.

submitted by /u/I0I0I0I
[link] [comments]

I got T-BAGGED by an NPC

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 09:35 AM PST

Hey all. I’ve been playing Skyrim for years on pc. However I recently found it at a yardsale for $2 for ps3. I started playing last night and got to whiterun before realizing my level bar had not progressed at all! I know about leveling and even made the iron dagger in Riverrun but still it’s at 0

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 08:07 AM PST

I'm sure this is a bug, just wondering how to fix? I started the game over and still no luck.

submitted by /u/naturallyeclectik
[link] [comments]

Leifnarr's family

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 04:32 AM PST

I found a body in a cave and was told to report Leifnarr's death to his family but his wife and son don't seem to acknowledge it in any way. Any way to fix this on PS4?

submitted by /u/a_muffin97
[link] [comments]

Scratch that one off the list.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:21 AM PST

Open Burial Urn [Empty]

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:40 AM PST

I added some colour to the concept art, enjoy

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:36 PM PST

a new fan theory about frostbite spiders

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 05:47 PM PST

i believe that frostbite spiders are so very easy to kill because they have so many knees to shoot arrows into. sixteen knees!

submitted by /u/theYugeBiglyest
[link] [comments]

͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏͏

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:35 AM PST

Starting Skyrim soon. Need advice on what kind of build to make. Never played this before.

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:23 AM PST

I have not ever played much skyrim sadly. I just kind of stopped playing most games long ago but I intend to start playing this and play through it but I am trying to figure out what kind of character to make. I am stuck between an archer thief or a battle mage. Could anyone give me any advice on how to make these characters? I played skyrim a little when it was first out and I played a thief with 1 handed swords and destruction magic I think. I know I said I never played it but I really did play for less than 10 hours but with a game like this and as clueless as I was I dont count it. I didnt know what I was doing but I usually always play some kind of thief in elder scrolls games. Which build would you guys recommend? What kind of cool exploits might I be tempted into using? Where are the really cool items at? I always said to myself that one day I would sit down and devote a good bit of time to playing skyrim like it deserves and now I am excited to say that time has come.

Thanks in advance for any help/answers/ideas you guys can give me.

submitted by /u/OpiLobster
[link] [comments]

Who do you love most among the NPC's?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:20 AM PST

There are tons of npc's in skyrim and who is your favourite character? Mine is delvin mallory. That Manchester accent. He may play a role in the Guy Ritchie's movie Snatch. Who is/are yours?

submitted by /u/Madeath
[link] [comments]

Question about training

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 03:46 AM PST

how does the 5/5 thing work? i know that you can only train 5 times per session but how do you get it to go to back to 0/5? i know it says you need to level up more but i got my restoration up like 8 levels and Danica Pure Springs training still says 5/5

submitted by /u/DaveMeltzer5S
[link] [comments]

Describe Skyrim in three words:

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 12:30 AM PST

2 Questions: Favourite way to kill Nazeem | Favourite things to do or see in Solstheim

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:43 AM PST

I've recently started playing Skyrim again, and I realise that I never really appreciate Solstheim (Raven Rock is pretty damn cool though). So tell me 'bout Solstheim.

I've made jokes about killing Nazeem, and as much as I wish I've killed him, I never have, so I want my first method to be spectacular. Give me your suggestions, I'm up for a few modded methods as well.

submitted by /u/Devintage
[link] [comments]

I was so excited to have J’zargo as my companion and then he died INSTANTLY in Wolfskull Cave �� What’s up with that? I thought he was supposed to be one of the best followers? Was I supposed to equip him with better armor? Anyone else have the same issue?

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 07:35 AM PST

Damn you Belethor

Posted: 13 Dec 2017 05:23 AM PST

I almost accidentally steal those boots in front of him every time.

submitted by /u/DICKIEPETERS
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.