Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:07 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Always skip animation when enhancing

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:38 AM PST

Funniest thing a GM has said to me while recieving help from them.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:05 PM PST

GM Dresden (Black Desert Online) Dec 10, 03:52 CET

Hey,

No problem we are always happy to help.

If you would like to leave feedback on how I have personally conducted myself in this ticket, then it would be greatly appreciated if you could click this link and perhaps even leave a comment, as my boss lets me out of this cave and into the sunlight for an entire hour for every good review I receive! ​​ Good luck and kind regards,

GM Dresden Senior Game Master

submitted by /u/Lily_Pendragon
[link] [comments]

More snow please!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:19 AM PST

Really love the snow effect, would like to see more snow, especially during this time of the year. Would be nice if the whole game got covered in snow for a month or so.

Or shorter season cycles in-game would be nice as well, would add more variation.

submitted by /u/Raikira
[link] [comments]

Has anyone else noticed this about Musas? (Musa documentary)

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:36 PM PST

So, the other day I was in a random grind party. One of them was a Musa, and we all were talking casually now and then while grinding. One of the party members left and was soon replaced by now second Musa - and thats when it happened: the Musa effect. Two guys got really excited about each other and immediately started to talk like they are best friends, posed for some pictures together and later on they were talking about going to another place to grind together, where they then soon left to. More times than I remember similar thing has happened where two or more Musas find themselves together in a same party and the great Musa circle jerk starts, including weird memes that are about 5 levels deep into the Musa meta that another class cannot understand.

Another thing about Musas is that they always seem to have a "senpai". Every Musa I know always talks of some other dude who taught them, and that is the guy they hold their loyalty to as well. I'm a DK, and I mostly learned by research and solo practice, but the Musas I know have been taken in by a senpai. This is very interesting. Do other classes have senpais?

In the Musa circlejerk there is the blatant dislike of Maehwas. Do Musas only pair with each other for life, are women not needed? Has anyone else witnessed the brotherly love between two (or more) Musas?

submitted by /u/tllrrrrr
[link] [comments]

I got my sunday all figured out Zzzz

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:39 AM PST

ish denogre

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:32 AM PST

RANT: Techton is a lazy ass for going sleeping at night

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:44 PM PST

nothing to add

submitted by /u/Goonzoo
[link] [comments]

Enemy Mediah Siege 2017-12-10 [Payout Secured] by Dope

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:08 AM PST

Everyone's "Pre-order Purchase Bonus" game codes Expire Dec 31st. Is there or was there a megathread to give them away? I still have my 3 game codes if anyone wants them. I don't want them to expire!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:38 AM PST

I you want one of the game codes you gotta message me.

submitted by /u/prolix
[link] [comments]

Did I do it right Reddit?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:26 PM PST

Maehwa vs Sorc ft. JLane

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:15 PM PST

Can someone tell me if my Specs are good enough to run this game??

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:30 AM PST

So I have AMD 4100 Quad Core 3500 Mhz Processor 1050 Geforce GTX Graphics Card 16 GB DDR3 Ram Is this enough to run this game on 60 fps or no?

submitted by /u/TheMoxii
[link] [comments]

This is why I love BDO! Get Rich or Die TRI-ing

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:18 AM PST

I have one more FULL GAME pass for you if level 30 or higher.

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 08:02 AM PST

Hey there! Toss me a PM with a screenshot of your 30+ character saying my reddit name in-game and I'll toss you a full game code :D

submitted by /u/travisrd
[link] [comments]

Where is Patrigio in Grana

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:58 AM PST

No one is telling me in game and I can't find it anywhere on google.

Where the hell is that night vendor?

submitted by /u/Durakus
[link] [comments]

best way to sell huge amounts of trash loot?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:58 AM PST

for example the trash from sausans i got around 100k, how can i sell these best way possible?

submitted by /u/OvidiuHiei
[link] [comments]

Is this a good purchase?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:28 AM PST

I'm gonna buy a pack that also comes with some pearls to spend. Is this a good purchase for $85?

  • Artisan workers contract
  • Black Desert Online entry Pass
  • +450 weight
  • 3 pets (of my choice)
  • Tier 5 horse
  • +2 character slots
  • +32 inv space
  • Value pack (30 days)
  • +10 Elion's blessings (wtf is this)
  • Permanent Horse flute
  • Lahr Arcien weapon and armors
  • +30 mysterious Dyes
  • Silver embroidered life clothes

Also, will I need anything else to get me rolling for good?

submitted by /u/NoctisCalum
[link] [comments]

Trial Codes and Full Game Codes!

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 07:27 AM PST

I have free 7 day trial codes here.

Code 1 : 7BC4-6991-2E57-4209-929C Code 2 : 943B-E7F6-E1F5-437D-8D54 Code 3 : 29CE-E304-B7BC-4522-8B02 Code 4 : E624-861E-4FC4-4817-B36D Code 5 : DE41-4F3B-4278-4702-B1A0 Code 6 : 1148-8C8E-1C7B-4B03-9ABB

If you reach 30 and PM me a screenshot, I can give you a code for the full game for free. I have 3 of those codes.

submitted by /u/Boofz
[link] [comments]

The second Vell will spawn on JP Server at 15:00~17:00 JST today, but it'll works actually?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:14 PM PST

Disable energy regen beep?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 06:28 AM PST

I've tried variations on Googling this already, and the only thing that comes up is related to background noise in general, the profanity filter, or talks about health regen. Reddit, you're my only hope.

Is there any way to turn off the energy regen beep without affecting the other sounds in the game? After years of MMO gaming, I've been conditioned to consider a beep a Very Important Announcement Of Information That Needs My Immediate Attention. One increase of my energy does not fall in that category in my opinion. It's driving me up the wall!

I suppose if there's no way, I'll eventually get used to tuning it out (I've only been playing for eight days), but so far, I frantically look around my screen for the Important Information each time it goes off, until I realize what it is. And as you know, that beep happens often.

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/AnonymousCyborg
[link] [comments]

Yeah. We did it !

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:18 PM PST

Sausan tents mechanic making me us lose silvers per hour. (Explanation in comment)

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 05:20 AM PST

DK coming back. Things I should know?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:46 AM PST

I see Kamaslyvia is out and I've been gone for about 4-6 months now. So as there anything I should know coming back into bdo? New solo farm spots? Gear to aim for? The likes? Also. Is it worth finishing the BDO Knowledge guide on the youtubes?

submitted by /u/PrintMage
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.