Alpha 16.2 Base 7 Days To Die


Alpha 16.2 Base

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 08:02 PM PST

That Feeling When You're Generating Your Own Power

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 05:09 PM PST

What Happens When You Close the Door While You're Walking Through It

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 05:40 PM PST

Are 7 day hordes still in 7 week stagesm

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 04:25 PM PST

I remember reading about hordes coming in 7 stages that goes back to 1 after 7 weeks. I assumed this meant not that every 8th week would start over, but be a "1" difficulty compared to your current gamestage status or whatever.

However my 8th week horde was the hardest yet. And I was underprepared due to expecting an easier one.

Did they do away with that?

submitted by /u/PlzNoBanTy
[link] [comments]

Take the Middle Piece Out, they said. It will bring the whole crane down, they said.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 08:18 PM PST

New person here

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 07:08 PM PST

So my friends and I are playing on a low pop pvp server and it's pretty fun. We would like to move to a more populated server. Will we get instantly destroyed by people that have been on the server for longer? Do we even stand a chance? Lol

submitted by /u/Gatorhater89
[link] [comments]

Shroud has started playing 7 Days TO DIE!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:17 AM PST

Pretty hype for the game :)

submitted by /u/Samadams9292
[link] [comments]

===PvE Roleplay Survival=== (Server update)

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:30 AM PST

Great seed, friendly community and most important - increasing population!

Server is up 24/7 and always looking for players, all are welcome and I am most of the time online and if not, our moderators will gladly help anyone.

(If server population will reach 9/10 players at the same time, I will increase its capacity to 20).

To new players who wonder, the day number doesn't affect the difficulty. Each time you are present in a "blood moon" the game will increase slightly the difficulty upon you.

Current day - 150 Day length - 18 hours In real life time: day - 60 minutes Loot - 100% Block durability - 100% Game difficulty - 5 Zombies walk in the day , run in the night.

Loot respawns every week so if you've just joined don't be discouraged to loot open houses as the loot most likely have respawned!

Airdrops spawn every 3 days and they're marked on your minimap.


Side note: I edited the progress.xml file to grant 9 skill points/level and so that each quest grants between 5-10 skill points depending if it has a timer or not allowing a much more rewarding playthrough and obviously maximizing your skill points in a reasonable amount of time.

You'll need roughly 100 skill points to obtain with quests even if you're level 200 giving you spend the skill points on purchase-only skills.

Eventhough I am an admin I do not cheat as it ruins the fun and I don't give through the permissions to any moderators the ability to use the DM command nor creative menu so do not worry of players Cheating their way through. Moderators are only to provide assistance to players and if so happen by any chance, kick a cheater.

If anyone wants to reach me, feel free to send me an email on: michael.tarasiuk@gmail.com

Welcome, Good luck and most important, have fun!

submitted by /u/Winchester1358
[link] [comments]

Has anyone successfully loaded Valmod or any other mod on a Mac and have a good set of directions on how to do it? Growing very bored with vanilla.

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 11:32 PM PST

7 days to die world problems

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 10:30 PM PST

Need fellow survivors(Xbox One)

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 09:54 AM PST

Looking for fellow survivors to join me, preferably ones who understand the game enough that I won't be carrying them. I am an experienced builder and scavenger. Hit me up: xnosferatu89x

submitted by /u/springheeljak89
[link] [comments]

Any mods out there that make hordes every night?

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:27 PM PST

Just wondering if there are any mods/overhauls out there that allow for '7 day hordes' to trigger once a day or something like that, would be a really fun challenge for my group! Just anything really that makes the zombies harder as the hordes are usually pretty underwhelming.

submitted by /u/EpicMilk123
[link] [comments]

Deadzone PvE - Winter Wonderland - SANTA!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 02:16 PM PST

Help me get Achievements

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 04:15 PM PST

I've gotten almost all of the achievements in seven days except for the ones that have to do with killing players because I mostly play on single player. Would anyone like to help me get those achievements by just joining my game and letting me kill them a lot. It would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Egyptian_Oil_Tycoon
[link] [comments]

Xbox one needing some people to play with!

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:16 PM PST

Hey y'all! I am 24 f and am needing some people to play with on Xbox one with my sister and I. I also want some peeps to talk to on discord as well. Let me know if interested. (:

submitted by /u/Rexington21
[link] [comments]

Newbie questions regarding XML editing

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 08:10 AM PST

I've tried searching for my answers, but I believe my questions may be SO BASIC that no one has ever asked them before, lol.

1: Do customized XML files all get reverted back to normal on every single game update (even the small ones like 16.4)?

2: If I tweak my XML files and host a small server for my friends, do those tweaks automatically apply to everyone else in the game as well? Or would they also need to alter their own XML files?

submitted by /u/itsthatguy1991
[link] [comments]

Game wont wont load main menu after fun pimps logo

Posted: 08 Dec 2017 12:10 AM PST

Been a long time since I played but wanted to give the game another go after seeing Shroud play it the last few days but the game gets stuck infinitely loading the main menu. Sometimes a GetThread error appears but not always.

Have tried -

Verifying game cache

Reinstall

Force d3d9 launch option

running in 32 bit

every other start menu option

deleting the 7 days registry folder

Any help would be much appreciated!

Basic pc specs Amd fx 8350, 16gb 1866 ram, gtx 1060 6gb, win 10, drivers all up to date etc (edit format)

submitted by /u/Jadmurdoch1986
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.