World of Warcraft - Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:08 AM PST

Weekly healing thread.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Horde Players WILL Defend This !

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 11:03 AM PST

Who else sneaks their laptop into work to play over lunch?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:19 AM PST

Oculeth Rift

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:29 AM PST

Wow Addiction

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:35 AM PST

Looking for support or suggestion, or anything really, because I'm at my absolute limit with dealing with Wow addiction. It's another holiday, and I was just informed that "I'm not your husband for the next three days, I'll be playing my game".

This type of behavior isn't new or shocking; partly I feel responsible as I'm supportive but seeing my daughter's face as she heard this for the first time, just flipped something inside of me.

I don't understand this game, I'm rarely allowed to walk into the room while he's playing, I've tried a few times to approach him, saying simply "oh, you're on your character again", and I'm immediately rebuffed with either anger or him telling me to get out of the room. I rarely go into the room, it's either to check on him, as I worry because he spends so much time alone, or when one of our three children enters, as I'm usually summoned to retrieve them.

I just don't know what to do, I'm willing to admit there is a problem but I'm looking for help. I've never written on here before, but this has all the signs of addiction. I used to read a lot, so I know about getting lost in something you deeply enjoy, but it's the wild aggressive mood shifts that occur from playing and the time spent away from playing.

I'm writing here for help. Surely, others may have gotten carried away, I don't fully understand this game, I know there is downtime, when things are less important, and times when things are putting pressure on you, believe me, I've dealt with this, I just don't know when these things occur before I'm among the effects.

Next year, I'm going to get professional support. But any suggestions or support or knowledge would be welcomed. I just miss being a functional family. I miss the fun we used to have playing ultimate frisbee together, which seemed really lame at the time, but now would be a godsend.

At my wits end with wow addiction.

submitted by /u/Guelphgryphonsultra
[link] [comments]

Perfection

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:20 PM PST

Got back into WoW. Decided to draw my warrior I am exploring Legion with.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 12:52 PM PST

Primal Sargerite vendor just died for no reason

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:53 AM PST

When you move realm/faction and someone makes it seem like you just broke up a relationship

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:40 AM PST

Thanks Kazzak....

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:32 AM PST

Pshero 1v2 at 2.7k mmr

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:38 AM PST

When you finish your grind for the pathfinder achievement

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:04 PM PST

Blizzard's way of balancing tier.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:26 PM PST

When healing lower level dungeons be prepared for kicks

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:13 AM PST

Roleplayers throwing shade at Blizzard.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 11:39 PM PST

Relic of Shakama - Would love to see this as a feral form someday!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:08 AM PST

Helped my flightless chicken friend get on top of the well in Dalaran. Took selfie to celebrate.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:32 AM PST

Congratz ION on 9/9M

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:06 PM PST

My fellow levelers... Discerning Eye of the Beast and Swift Hand of Justice trinkets are NOT unique. More pewpew, please.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:12 AM PST

Antorus guide with healer cd times. Not my work

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:11 AM PST

Retri gets the T21 news

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 06:05 PM PST

Amazing tribute for 13th WoW anniversary by Heroes Orchestra in their first live performance.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 09:00 AM PST

My weird WoW-nostalgia during winter

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:57 AM PST

This might just sound weird, but this is a sort of venting for me.

I started to play WoW in 2012. Evidently it was during winter, because snow just came to where I live in Sweden and everywhere I look I get, what I call, "flash-memories".

There exist such a strong correlation between winter and WoW for me that once snow comes, everywhere I look I get a "flash of memories" that only last for less than a second to then suddenly disappear. This is everything from Teldrassil, walking into Ironforge for the first time or Azuremyst Isle. And walking outside during winter makes me have these constantly.

Don't get me wrong, they're lovely memories. But the irritating part is that they can never materialize. They flash and they disappear.

What makes these flash-memories different from regular ones is that while I can think about when I entered Exodar for the first time, these flashes project the feeling I had during these times. It's a feeling of childhood and a time long gone. It's lovely, but over so quick.

Is anyone else feeling anything like this or am I just weird? I so dearly wanna know!

submitted by /u/TheWolfwiththeDragon
[link] [comments]

Arthas, tattoo by Andrey Stepanov

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 09:07 AM PST

Balance in a nutshell

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:27 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.