The Legend of Zelda - Self Post Sundays! - November 12, 2017


Self Post Sundays! - November 12, 2017

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 08:09 PM PST

To foster more discussion about the games every Sunday we turn the subreddit into self-post only mode.

Self-Post Sundays are our main discussion day. On those days we only allow text posts directly about the games themselves.

Please save your images, fan art, screenshots, videos, etc to the other days of the week. Use this day to discuss the games. Other posts will be removed.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

My Husband made this for my birthday, I thought you might all appreciate it.

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 03:51 PM PST

How are they gonna top it?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:19 AM PST

We all know that Botw is an amazing game, but how on earth are they gonna top it with the next Zelda game. Will it be another open world massive game like this one or a more traditional one? Either way how will the game be able to hold a candle to botw?

submitted by /u/Scoti23
[link] [comments]

Unconventional Puzzle Solutions

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 10:17 AM PST

Which was the Saddest moment of the Legend of Zelda series?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:31 AM PST

There have been a variety of moments in the Legend of Zelda series that has made us laugh, been epic or just flat out creeped you out.

So what was your personal tear jerking moment?

submitted by /u/Bluewind1991
[link] [comments]

Thought this might be a good place to post this.

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 12:42 PM PST

Took me over 28h to complete Ocarina of Time for the first time; what a great game!

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 01:23 PM PST

I wish they'd brought back timeshift stones in BotW.

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 09:48 PM PST

Just imagine hitting a timeshift stone, having present-day ruins transform into a thriving town, and then watching it all reduced to rubble again.

submitted by /u/Will_tendo
[link] [comments]

[BoTW] After 10 minutes of motion control-induced insanity

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 10:29 AM PST

My new tattoo

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 11:20 AM PST

Does anyone else feel like the main quest for BotW was missing a section of content?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 05:28 AM PST

Help for a new fan needed

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:24 AM PST

Hi! I've encountered Zelda game on the 3DS first time and it was Ocarina at the time of its release. It was really great game that I didn't finish somehow. I had to sell my 3DS soon after that so I've never completed Ocarina or played MM. I've owned WiiU later but didn't play Twilight nor WW.. This year I've jumped on to the Switch wagon with an ambitious plan to catch up with all the main games. I've loved BoTW and now I want to complete main Zelda releases. I own two systems at the moment - 3DS and Switch.
Can you please tell me which ones are highly story based games? I don't think first one is an example of one? Thanks

submitted by /u/Pytekswitch
[link] [comments]

Champion Amiibos are out now at Target. Just got these two!

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 12:13 PM PST

Outline for a live-action Zelda series on Netflix

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 04:17 AM PST

I'm a screenwriter and a huge, long-time fan of the Zelda franchise so, for fun, I wrote an outline for the rumoured Netflix series.

I spent two weeks on it but in all honesty it's not much more than fan-fic. Still, I thought / hoped some of you might want to check it out. If you do, lemme know what you think.

Here's the Link: https://mikebigby.tumblr.com/post/167371794104/netflix-legend-of-zelda-full-season-1-outline

submitted by /u/Mikebigby
[link] [comments]

Created this design in honor of the new amiibo and upcoming DLC. Can’t wait!!!

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 11:31 AM PST

The translation project for Tingle RPG 2 (DS) is almost done!

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 06:27 PM PST

[Master Mode] Are you just not supposed to fight *anything* until you get the master sword?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 02:21 PM PST

Is it a spoiler that you get the master sword in a zelda game? Probably not. Having sunk a good few hours into master mode after completing the base game, I'm feeling pretty much 100% sure that the weapon economy is totally broken: you can never break even on weapons when fighting mobs unless you have the master sword. I find myself breaking out the edge of duality I got from a shrine on even basic enemies so that it doesn't take me ages to kill them and just leaving travelers to get knocked out by the side of the road. You never come out of a fight feeling "Well, that was hard fought but the loot's worth it" but rather "Well, there goes another 3 of my weapons with a whole new spiked boko club as my reward". I'm not sure I'd even enjoy fights with the master sword, but I can see where it'd make things tolerable. Am I alone here?

tl;dr: am I crazy or does the master mode monster buff, in the absence of weapon buffs, turn BotW into what Jim Sterling said BotW is?

submitted by /u/Ubertekk
[link] [comments]

Picked up all the Zelda Amiibos we were missing!

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 12:04 PM PST

Question about Ganon

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 04:05 PM PST

If all 4 of the dungeons are defeated before facing Ganon, he will have his health cut in half when you face him. What happens if you go back and battle him a second time? Will he still get the health reduction as before?

(I know this may sound like a stupid question but I am genuinely curious. I searched for the answer to this with no luck.)

submitted by /u/41nilyac02
[link] [comments]

There are so many versions of Princess Zelda, which one is your favorite?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 10:08 AM PST

I had an idea about the triforce of courage

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 11:30 AM PST

I've been operating with a sort of headcanon for how the triforce of courage empowered Link. It's that the triforce grants him game mechanics. His ability to gain hearts after defeating a powerful opponent and return to life so long as he doesn't give up in his quest are both functions of the triforce of courage. Basically, I think that the triforce of courage allows its bearer to grow more powerful, but only by facing and overcoming difficulty.

submitted by /u/lemiel14n3
[link] [comments]

What if: Shiekah Androids?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 10:18 PM PST

specifically a type of shiekah robot that's the same size as an average hylian but is designed to take on a biped humanoid shape with a head body, two arms and two legs. usually carry a variety of ancient weapons.

The majority encountered are hostile due to being controlled by calamity ganon. though one could also find non-hostile NPC versions of these androids either in populated areas, living in solitude or wandering Hyrule, having avoided possession from calamity ganon as well as developed free will and individual personalities over a century after the great calamity.

the organic sentient population of hyrule would hold mixed views on these un-possessed androids. some of them accepting them due to understanding them and the fact that they are tireless and efficient workers while others would show distrust and hostility towards them, seeing them as no different from the mechanical monstrousities that destroyed hyrule a century ago and continue to terrorize the land ever since.

submitted by /u/zerodoctor123
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.