The Legend of Zelda - I finally found my inspiration for my first tattoo


I finally found my inspiration for my first tattoo

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:02 PM PST

I was never jealous of kids these days and the awesome birthday cakes they get. But let me tell you, at 32, I truly understand the joy of receiving one of those awesome cakes. PS the Master Sword, chest and shield were not edible.

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 09:34 PM PST

Walmart said the pink stickers were selling for $10...

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:00 PM PST

Simple Zelda Background

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:33 AM PST

I designed a quick little Zelda background a while back and thought i'd share it with you guys.

submitted by /u/BanterManSam
[link] [comments]

Will indeed scream “yahaha! You found me!” whenever someone sees my ass now

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:26 PM PST

I got my degree today and my friends got me this as a present! They know me so good, I love them so much! I can't wait to play it!!

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:26 AM PST

Thank you Reddit! Doesn't appear to have been a fluke.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:43 AM PST

Working on a WW tiara for my 3 year old

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:52 AM PST

[MM] Uhhh... What?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 02:30 PM PST

Majora's Mask Phone Background

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:21 PM PST

My 3 year old saw that alternate universe and knew what she had to be. Finally posting Halloween costume on Thanksgiving!

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:28 AM PST

Both Oracles games are currently 50% off on the 3DS eshop, for $3 each!

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:25 AM PST

Just a heads up for those who aren't following the sales. I just discovered this and grabbed both of them.

submitted by /u/RobinLSL
[link] [comments]

A super chilled out piano cover of Lake Hylia from Twilight Princess

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:00 AM PST

God ascending.

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 11:31 PM PST

Ocarina of Time - World Record History and Progression

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:38 AM PST

A friend and I did an orchestral remake of Midna's Lament for Zeldamonth

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:25 AM PST

I just finally beat Ocarina of Time 3D!

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:23 PM PST

Sorry if this is a crap post. I'm just excited I finally finished it and wanted to share it with someone.

I have a very bad habit of playing the games mostly through and then not finishing them. This is my 3rd completed Zelda game and I'm trying to collect them all and complete them one by one. I'm moving onto Majora's Mask later tonight.

submitted by /u/Mutant_Xj
[link] [comments]

Botw Explorer's Edition game box sports an alternate back and a "not for resale" label.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:29 AM PST

revali, master of the skies! [BOTW]

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:26 PM PST

Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Stables Acoustic Cover

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:30 AM PST

Wahahaha! You found me!

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:23 AM PST

BOTW Dark Link hopeful return

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:49 PM PST

As we all know the DLC pack 2 for Zelda Breath of the Wild is coming very soon, and I have high hopes for it. In this DLC we know that a new dungeon is being introduced, but who's the boss that we face? It can't be Ganon, or Kohga, so would it be the shadow himself, Dark Link?

It's been long overdue for a new Dark Link battle, and I want it to be harder than taking on a Gold Lynel, like, way harder.

The best way Nintendo could make a Dark Link battle be amazing in BOTW is if they looked back at Ocarina of Time's Dark Link battle, where he mirrors all of your moves, and if you dare spam attack, he'll jump on your blade like a ninja and poke you with his blade. It's unlikely he'll appear, but I have hopes, it would solidify BOTW as the best Zelda game of all time, until Nintendo somehow one-ups themselves, which I don't see how they can...

How would you guys feel if Dark Link made an appearance in BOTW, other than being a costume, if you could fight him and maybe he'd even work similarly to the Yiga, where he appears randomly from the shadows, or only at night, and the only way to stop or slow the random appearances is to take on the real Dark Link in a temple or dungeon.

submitted by /u/CraiZenCreations
[link] [comments]

On my TimeHop today

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:40 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.