Skyrim - What can go wrong


What can go wrong

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 04:01 PM PST

I see your whirlwind arrow shot and I raise you the best shot I've ever made in Skyrim history.

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 04:37 AM PST

Hello all! I recently created a costume for Renn Faire. Was going for a Celtic warrior type thing. I had multiple people ask me if it was a character (who’s name I can’t remember) from Skyrim. I don’t play. Any ideas who they thought I was?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 03:53 AM PST

After having come back to Skyrim recently, my biggest gripe is with the generic forts...

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 06:19 PM PST

I mean, if you've seen one, you've seen Amol

submitted by /u/LordHrothmund
[link] [comments]

Sunrise between the peaks

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 01:23 AM PST

Some really stupid questions about skyrim from someone who only started playing on switch this weekend

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 06:43 AM PST

Loving the game so far but I am a compete noob, YouTube guides not helping. Help me out pls Reddit.

1) what is the war about? I'm confused which side is objectively in the right? Or is it morally ambiguous. Just like I want to start that questline but I don't know who to join or any of the backstory.

2) which guild do I join? Which would be the most fun for a scrub skyrim player

3) how does one alchemy?

4) is it worth buying a horse at any point? If so when?

5) should I invest my level up bonus things into mainly stamina health or magika

Any other general tips would really be appreciated also.

(my character is a one handed kahjiit, heavy armour, magic user by the way)

Let me know if I said anything real dumb- I'm completely new to the game.

Edit: thanks to everyone for the detailed answers. Even more hyped to play skyrim on the toilet.

submitted by /u/pussyonthebrain
[link] [comments]

I was wondering why my arrows weren't doin any damage....

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 09:33 AM PST

Just going for a swim.

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 12:07 AM PST

Lakeview

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:01 AM PST

I think the College is due for a change in leadership.

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 01:58 PM PST

I got an inheritance letter from Amaund Montierre, even tho I killed him

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 12:19 AM PST

These Bandits are getting tricky

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 06:08 AM PST

Found this on my profile from ages ago, please forgive the quality, I'm pretty sure this is from 2012(I'd reupload if I knew where the original version was)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125304784

submitted by /u/Fiirkan
[link] [comments]

Is there a quest behind this or no

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 03:38 PM PST

...then i took an axe in the head

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 09:20 AM PST

Why are so many Skyrim mods focused on making women sexy?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 07:55 PM PST

I mean, I get it...lots of modders are young men who like to get their nuts off to digital tits and ass, but why? It feels so excessive. Every mod video you see, top mods, all have this huge focus on it. I'm a straight male and it feels overboard. Female guards in mini skirts with thicc thighs and asses? Really? Whores in the bars? It doesn't feel like Skyrim.

submitted by /u/Frostynord
[link] [comments]

Challenge: The Off-Type

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:17 AM PST

Looking for a bit of a challenge, but not too much challenge? Since each race starts out more suited to certain paths, choose a random race and then DO NOT perk any of the six skills they start with a bonus in...

  • Argonian - Alteration, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Restoration, Sneak
  • Breton - Alchemy, Alteration, Conjuration, Illusion, Restoration, Speech
  • Dark Elf - Alchemy, Alteration, Destruction, Illusion, Light Armor, Sneak
  • High Elf - Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchanting, Illusion, Restoration
  • Imperial - Block, Destruction, Enchanting, Heavy Armor, One-Handed, Restoration
  • Khajiit - Alchemy, Archery, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, One-Handed, Sneak
  • Nord - Block, Light Armor, One-Handed, Smithing, Speech, Two-Handed
  • Orc - Block, Enchanting, Heavy Armor, One-Handed, Smithing, Two-Handed
  • Redguard - Alteration, Archery, Block, Destruction, One-Handed, Smithing
  • Wood Elf - Alchemy, Archery, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Sneak
submitted by /u/JDGumby
[link] [comments]

Whiterun

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:04 AM PST

First time playing Skyrim. And I have a question

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 02:14 AM PST

So I'm doing my first play-through and I'm doing dawnguard dlc at the moment. I've so far have gone with the vampire path and now want to go to the dawnguard. Is it too late for me? Or is there still a way I can rejoin the dawnguard ?

submitted by /u/serendipity_hunter
[link] [comments]

First time Skyrim player - question about mods

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 06:45 AM PST

I recently purchased elder scrolls V for Xbox one and man I'm hooked. Can't believe I've never tried Skyrim before. Anyway I see so much content about mods and I'm curious what are the downfalls of using mods, other than achievements being turned off? I've played many a game where mods were frowned upon or dangerous, but now there's a 'mods' option on the main screen of the game!

Just hoping to learn a bit :) thanks!

submitted by /u/MegsHusband16
[link] [comments]

Candlehearth Hall

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 09:30 PM PST

Need help with some mods.

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:15 AM PST

Thanks in advance, probably wont be able to respond for a few hours as Im just on my lunch break.

But can anyone post a load order thats centered around making the game look nicer. More trees, weather effects, stuff that just makes the wild look sweet. Maybe any lighting effects or something. Everything I try doesnt seem to work at all, but even after reading up on it, Im still terrible at load order.

Im on Xbox if that makes a difference.

Even a screenshot of any of yours would be appreciated.

Thanks again, guys.

submitted by /u/Dace88
[link] [comments]

Huh, that was a random find

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:15 AM PST

So, I was at the Blue Palace turning in a quest. As I left I wanted to test how much magicka my spells cost with my fortify Destruction amulet. Well, the guard sassed me about casting my magic there, so I walked down the hill a little ways, to the wall just on the right (the one behind the clump of trees, with an archway in it).

I shot my spells off into the sky, then looked to the left - There was some thing on the wall! I walked over to find a potion of Minor Healing. Now I'm curious if a potion always spawns there, and if it's always the same one...Any one else care to check it out?

submitted by /u/SirPengy
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.