Overwatch - The new ult interruption system is absolute nonsense with projectile ults


The new ult interruption system is absolute nonsense with projectile ults

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:15 AM PST

When your Mercy sucks (won't support your 1v5 attack)

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:56 AM PST

My 4yo daughter is my biggest critic.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 10:57 AM PST

So, I let my 4yo play vs Easy AI fairly often. She loves the game, she loves the heroes, and she's advanced quite well as far as learning how to be on point and how to follow and protect her friends (team). Her aim is what you would expect, but she understands the basics of the game better than most people I play with in comp.

That said, she also likes to watch me play. Usually during queue times she asks me to go over all the heroes with her so she can learn them. However, since she only ever plays against easy bots, she always wins. But, since I play in competitive, things don't happen so easily. And as emasculating as it is sometimes, she points out some really good things. She'll ask why I didn't attack a certain hero, or why I'm not on point, or why I'm not waiting for my friends. She's 4, but I swear she knows this game better than I do sometimes.

But the worst, and point of this post, is that when she's watching and I lose, she throws her hands up, gives me this confused look and says, "what?! you didn't even win!!!"

I will improve, I have to improve, for the sake of my 4yo daughter's respect.

submitted by /u/DoorToDecember
[link] [comments]

I like to use a spray to measure the perfect cliff charge distance

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 06:23 PM PST

When your sneak is at 100

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 03:07 AM PST

Monky

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:54 AM PST

Genji's new ultimate ability: 1000 dragons-blade

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:52 AM PST

Blizzard wanting to do an overwatch-movie. I think the lore is perfect for a Tv show like star wars the clone wars series.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:44 AM PST

Title pretty much.

What are your thoughts on a movie vs a tv show?

submitted by /u/nightzhade_
[link] [comments]

How to Beat the Cheese Defense and Get a Team Kill (warning: we all scream at the end)

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:31 PM PST

[Meta] This Sub has an issue bigger than OTPs/Toxicity/Whatever flavour of the week...

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 12:08 PM PST

Misinformation

Yet people upvoted it without second thought...

This has happened time and time again.

  • Ohnickel controversy
  • People pretending to have cancer/losing parents
  • most recently Xul (who was shown to be fudging truths).

probably more that I have been fortunate enough to avoid...God knows it happens on other subs too


Is this a good thing for a sub dedicated to discussion? We've recently gotten over a million subs (and there are probably more who just watch).

Now think of it from Blizz's POV(my comment in another thread):

Holy crap, in the time that people have to find proof of unverified claims there are people who believe it as gospel without second thought...That is a bad thing especially if they've already formed an opinion and then go to Blizz and complain about stuff that is simply not verified as true...And then people expect Blizz to get things done/respond when they are cutting through the BS!?

Whats next? I already saw people tagging Xul in comments once he was found out to have lied (something I don't condone, and neither does Reddit) just to swear at him, are we going to start harassing other people on Twitch or whatever too? It also goes beyond this sub too, its no secret that Overwatch Youtubers use this site to get content, and that stuff reaches a lot of people too. Not good. I think it counts as low effort and is actually harmful. Mods should not allow this.

Is this what people want out of the sub? It'd be nice if people can ask for proof or have some rule that requires proof before making statements where "I was banned for X", "This person was toxic". The rant rules are not enough...If you can't do it for yourself for god's sake don't make it harder for Blizzard to do so as well when they are already moving at a glacial pace.

TL;DR Don't. Be. Guillible. Don't. Spread. Misinformation. It doesn't just cause issues for you, but it also causes issues for the devs, the mods (who should not allow harmful low effort content), and the other people who just want to know whats up. Just ask for a little bit of proof before getting the pitchforks out people and don't present things as fact without seeing if it could be explained by something else...In my opinion, its not too much to ask.

submitted by /u/ltpirate
[link] [comments]

Doomfist almost made it to orbit

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 05:28 AM PST

Alt+F4 will give you Moira - A joke gone horribly wrong

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 07:11 AM PST

Why it takes so long buff Doomfist? Hes newest hero in the game and already forgotten!

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 11:25 AM PST

hes like only hero atm what i would call bad...it feels like hes not even decent pick in any situation...all other heroes at least can be good in some scenarios...

submitted by /u/xaquun
[link] [comments]

winston doesn't counter Lucio if just JUMPS OVER A F*CKING BUILDING

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:32 AM PST

So my entire team left comp and enemy team let me get a sextuple kill.. didn't go quite as planned

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:45 PM PST

400 IQ Reinhardt

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 05:32 PM PST

Today I reached Gold in Ranked. First time for me, this D.Va bomb was in the final game, and my best yet.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:50 AM PST

As a Mei main, I took a chance on boosting this McCree. Paid off pretty well!

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 07:26 AM PST

Mercy-Fully Charged Zarya

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 02:39 AM PST

I heard Harbleu (a very strong Zarya player) say on stream to any mercy mains watching that if they have a fully charged zarya on their team, please pocket that zarya. As a big zarya player myself, I can't stress this enough. Give your Zarya room to work if she's at 100%. There might be nothing more dangerous in this entire game than a fully charged Zarya. Let that body builder go to work if you are playing mercy and know she's maxed out. You will see a team wipe faster than you ever have before. Too may times I get to 90-100 and don't get the proper healing to do the damage I was meant to do.

Edit: people are misinterpreting this as "heal me mercy and pay attention to no one else." this was meant as advice that will help u win rounds/games if u find yourself in the proper situation. I'm not simply demanding that you pocket me and no one else. The point is, a maxed out Zarya SHOULD be your priority. Because I promise you that your maxed out Zarya is the priority for the other team (outside of killing you as the mercy)

2nd edit: "pocket" was the wrong word choice. just keep that maxed out zarya alive if u can was the point. u won't regret doing so

submitted by /u/sirblaze771177
[link] [comments]

Thought I was gonna have a good ult, but this will do.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:30 AM PST

Performing a study about Overwatch and would love the communities help.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 10:24 AM PST

The study I am performing is about enjoyment in video games and what makes video games successful. To help me answer this question I need the communities assistance.

Here is the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyJoejStVe4uuvTO8u9r0SYWPhzbcBXYbj6dsvAP_eHh1VjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

[Update]: I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has replied so far. We started at 4 responses at 1:30 pm EST and as of 9:10 pm EST there has been a total of 545 responses. I am overwhelmed by the amount responses and more are still coming in. I hope by the end the week I will be able to convert all this info into something that can be comprehended. Thanks again for taking time out of your days and responding.

submitted by /u/Mpressivemike
[link] [comments]

My Diablo Reaper cosplay at BlizzCon!

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 03:54 PM PST

Reaper is my favorite hero in the game, and as much as I love him I feel like his default skin is pretty meh. So I tried to mix it up and fused his default armor design with Malthael, the Reaper of Souls from Diablo 3. I wore this cosplay to BlizzCon last weekend and met a few of you who suggested I post pics here! Hope you guys like, it was pretty fun to make it all, and even more fun to wear it:

Gallery: https://imgur.com/gallery/E1lSe

For anyone interested, The armor is constructed from craft foam, EVA foam, Sintra, and cast resin. It took about 2 months of 8-12 hour days to build and paint everything.

I have a full WIP/process album on my Facebook page: www.fb.com/LSTVO

And a few more photos + process videos on Instagram: www.instagram.com/leahstevoart

submitted by /u/zeroine
[link] [comments]

Reaper takes a moment to consider his life choices

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 11:46 AM PST

Anticipation

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:36 AM PST

got a team kill by myself, i'm stoked.

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 06:02 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.