Now $9.49 on Steam, $15.19/2 Pack 7 Days To Die


Now $9.49 on Steam, $15.19/2 Pack

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:31 AM PST

Ways to use excess paper.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:07 PM PST

It would be cool if you could use paper to leave letters, it would add a whole new aspect to the RP side of the game. You could make elaborate "quests" and have a reward like a 500 sniper and ammo or set a trap if it's a PvP server.

I love the idea of paper planes, sending notes silently across roof tops to your mate if you are playing PvP, maybe have the option to eat the letters you want to destroy! Oh, notes in a bottle that you can throw in the water would be good for a laugh too.

Maybe even have the option to bind papers together so ppl can make books, I would love to read random books made by other players and to write a ridiculous journal when it's night time, kill time while all my shit is crafting.

It would add a whole new aspect to the game and I think it would be funny. I know that less paper spawning would be a more logical solution for a lot of people, but I think being able to use paper for notes is a good idea.

What do you guys think? Got any ideas for using excess paper?

submitted by /u/_property_
[link] [comments]

Auto Turret vs Shotgun Turret?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:03 AM PST

What do people prefer, and why?

submitted by /u/HeavyUmlaut
[link] [comments]

7 days to die

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:42 PM PST

Im looking for players to play 7 days to die with. Im on day 37 about to hit the blood moon neeed players to help fight off the horde if your intrested add me on Xbox one Gamertag : guns7656

submitted by /u/guns7656
[link] [comments]

The good old wood fence.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:51 PM PST

Early game, I use heaps of wooden fences. Cheap and quick to build. I put them behind spikes so i dont run into them and it slows up the zeds running in on horde night as they have to jump over them.

What is your favorite block and why?

submitted by /u/Ripperdoc2020
[link] [comments]

Where is everyone?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 09:57 PM PST

I'm playing on xbox 7d2d hosting an online server and some people just pop in and leave. Nobody really plays. Is there anyone playing this game on xbox or is everyone over on pc?

submitted by /u/MoneyFakes23
[link] [comments]

Steam awards nominations

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:08 PM PST

Which category should we nominate 7 days to die for and why?

submitted by /u/suit-spider-22
[link] [comments]

Is there a way for me to catch people duplicating on my locally hosted, vanilla server?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:55 PM PST

I'm sure most people know about the duplication glitch in Multiplayer, it's been around for ages and I've heard of small mods to stop it, though I'm just curious to know if I can actually see this happening.

Thanks for any info

submitted by /u/Jollysixx
[link] [comments]

Cursor color

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:51 PM PST

I find the thin white cursor to be very difficult to see. Do any of you know if there is a config file that would allow me to change it to another, more visible, color?

submitted by /u/Malthaeus
[link] [comments]

I change outfits more often than a runway model

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:05 AM PST

I'm struggling with the temperature system. My two gameplay issues are that I have to change my clothes so often, and that I have to dedicate so many inventory spaces to different clothes. I guess it comes down to how clothes "work". (My core temp doesn't seem to know I'm warm-blooded -- no homeostasis -- and all clothes seems to be air conditioners and heaters with no thermostat -- short of taking them off.)

And then the outside temp seems to swing rapidly and randomly in huge jumps. Using F8>F8 from the debug menu I saw the outside temp jump from 59F to 122F between 2am and 3am... dafuq? Desert or no, it sure wasn't solar gain in the middle of the night -- so where'd the heat for a 60F jump come from? Gnomes transporting radioactives under my base?

This is really hurting my enjoyment of the game. Actually quite immersion breaking (excuse me zombie horde, I'd love to fight you now but I can't. I have to change my clothes, AGAIN). I feel like I'm playing Barbie: Zombie Edition. Clothes > killing. Not my idea of fun.

Enough complaining, here's what I've tried so far. I did some research and tried the weathersurvival off command. But my food and drink started draining super fast, so that's just trading one problem for another. Also, I'm not a fan of the hassle of using the command every time I log in.

I also found an older post from A13 about editing the xml but that's so many patches back I'm worried I'll break my game if I try it. Does it still work? What other options do I have?

UPDATE:
Thanks for the tips. I ended up editing my weathersurvival.xml file to slow the rate of temperature change by about 50%, I also moderated the extremes a little (half as much temp gain from stamina expenditure, 25% less temp loss from being soaked, drying 3x faster). I haven't changed anything in buffs.xml.

So far it seems MUCH more realistic - temp still matters for survival but the time scale feels more in line with how fast time passes in game. BTW, these changes are compatible with my current game so far -- something that apparently was an issue back in A13.

submitted by /u/ruruwawa
[link] [comments]

Xbox one split screen HELP

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 01:27 PM PST

So I have a question, my buddy and I love 7 days to die. But it seems the when we try to play offline split-screen the game will crash once every hour- two hours. Also during the game it has extensive frame dropping, and lag. Sometimes our file gets corrupted during the crash and we loose everything.

We have uninstalled and deleted the game completely, also even returned and exchanged for a different copy to see if that was the issue. So I'm wondering what the issue might be that would cause extensive lag and sometimes a complete corrupt file resulting in us losing everything. What might be the issue of this and what might be a solution?

P.S. we love this game but this is the third time it's happened to us, to where we have to start all over and this is extremely frustrating. He's even to the point where he doesn't even want to play it anymore.

Thankyou.

submitted by /u/Vinterd
[link] [comments]

Diamonds, gold, and silver.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:02 AM PST

How and where do I have a chance to find this stuff?

submitted by /u/gmar529
[link] [comments]

Explain how PS4 multiplayer works please. Any console tips?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 09:47 AM PST

Have on steam and have been playing for a long time off and on. But my MacBook Pro stutters and has a short draw distance etc.

Just got on sale on PS4. How does multiplayer work? Is it random? Lots of grief? Friends only?

Combat and controls seem a bit clunkier, so be expected. And the auto save maybe Makes it stutter on occasion.

Any tips?

submitted by /u/freedomfilm
[link] [comments]

Is this game any good

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:52 AM PST

Am considering picking it up can anyone explain some pros and cons?

submitted by /u/Rocket2444
[link] [comments]

Anyone know if you'll have to start all over again at level 1 when A17 comes out?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:23 AM PST

I'm half thinking character progress won't be affected, and that it'll just be changes made to the current map we're on, but I'm not entirely sure. Anyone know? Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/OklahomaHoss
[link] [comments]

how about a

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:51 PM PST

version of 7days on xbox360? you could easily port alpha10 over to xbox360 and double your sales.

i personally will not have an xbox1 for a few years, and im not going to upgrade my pc just to run the new alpha, so why not give the common folk alpha 10 on xbox360?

submitted by /u/theBiglyest
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.