League of Legends - A Legacy Unfolding: Martin 'Rekkles' Larsson - Rekkles staying with FNC


A Legacy Unfolding: Martin 'Rekkles' Larsson - Rekkles staying with FNC

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:42 AM PST

Team Liquid: Positive Impact - The Final Piece of the Puzzle

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:02 PM PST

According to the last free rotation, Janna is harder to play than Lee Sin

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:15 AM PST

hashinshin - Why top lane sucks so hard right now, and how to try to start fixing it.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:42 AM PST

Hussain Moosvi - Head Coach of Misfits AMA

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:03 AM PST

Hello ladies and gents!

I am Hussain Moosvi, the head coach of Misfits Gaming. I have just announced that I re-signed with Misfits for the 2018 season!

I wanted to do an AMA to talk about not just Worlds, but the past 1.5 years of my journey with Misfits. You guys are welcome to ask me any questions regarding day 1 of Misfits to now, and I will do my best to answer. It has been a long road and I think this is a good junction to talk about it.

We also recently released our documentary of our Worlds journey. Lewis Farley did an excellent job with it, so go check it out here!

My Socials:

I will start answering in an hour!

EDIT: Going to start answering questions now, keep them coming I'll try to get to as many as possible!

EDIT 2: I'm going to take a break from the AMA for a few hours here. I think I've answered most of the questions, a lot of the ones I haven't are repeating. I'll come back and have a look, and if there's anything new I'll be sure to answer it.

To speak to a few things that repeated but I haven't answered:

  • Differences between PoE/Ignar vs. Sencux/Miky: I don't know. I haven't coached them yet, and internal view points are all that matter. We'll see when I start working with them, but as far as the roster is concerned, I'm more than happy with it and I'm confident we'll do even better than 2017. I got two excellent players that offer a lot of flexibility.

  • Shotcalling within our team: Everyone has a certain role and they're expected to keep it. Hans Sama and Maxlore talk the most due to what their positions require them to do on the map, but if any person drops the ball on our team then the whole system fails.

  • What makes my coaching style different then others in the west: Again, I don't know. I've only worked with one coach before (Hermes) and I learned a LOT from him. I think a good mixture of game knowledge and creating systems to complement that is necessary, and I'd imagine most coaches are struggling with that aspect if they're not providing top 4 results.

submitted by /u/HussainMoosvi
[link] [comments]

PSA: Manaflow band is no longer consumed when Lissandra's passive is up.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:44 AM PST

I was so happy to see this change! I also don't remember seeing communication on this change. Anyone else?

submitted by /u/xBushx
[link] [comments]

2018 Splyce EU LCS Roster: Xerxe

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:07 AM PST

Took the leap from a Monopoly main to League, have some questions to ask

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 02:27 AM PST

Hey league players! I've picked up professional Monopoly 9 years ago, some time after middle school. Ive been a dedicated player ever since, being drawn towards its strategic and thinking components required to master the game. However, the technological advancement mod has made the game irrelevant and redudant, forcing me to take the leap. After trying League a few days ago, Ive found out that my win rate after switching games have increased tremendously, from a sub 25% win rate to 50%. Not trying to brag, but I think i might have a natural flair for League. Anyways, I have some questions that I need to clarify!

My favourite properties in Monopoly were the yellow ones, and recently I've picked up Xin Zhao in league. Does he have similar play styles, and what should I keep in mind playing Xin, considering I was a Yellow main in Monopoly?

What other champions should I try in league, as a Monopoly main?

Another question - is it an unspoken rule in league to not move backwards? In monopoly, there is no way to move backwards but after playing League's tutorials, there seems to be no such saying. However, my teammates seem to always overextend and die, could someone explain to me how this works?

Thanks in advance everyone!

submitted by /u/Jarredos
[link] [comments]

Sources: Trashy expected to join Unicorns of Love

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:40 PM PST

Nolife Raphael currently highest level got permabanned

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:27 AM PST

Part of the e-mail he received
Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use.
You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Tue Feb 22 22:22:22 UTC 2203 If you have any questions, contact our Player Support team at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

Riot Games Player Support

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ffzcn

submitted by /u/WhateverDudeJustDie
[link] [comments]

Serious problem with Zoe's skin and being colorblind

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:59 PM PST

This isn't the typical post shitting on Zoe for being OP or whatever. But instead this is coming from someone who is colorblind and having a rough time seeing her E on the ground. On her E when it is laying on the ground, because it didn't hit anyone, I can barely ever notice it is there depending on where it is laying on the map. But I would say about 90% of the rift I cannot see it laying on the ground at all and honestly it is only with her Cyber Pop skin. I'm not going to sit here and blame riot, because let's be honest it's not their fault that I'm colorblind, but it would nice if there was any way they could actually fix this somehow.

Edit: If you were wondering I have Deuteranopia, a form of red-green colorblindness

submitted by /u/xGIRIEG
[link] [comments]

'Reflections' with Snoopeh (LoL) | Thorin

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:39 AM PST

Something really sinister is going on with TSM.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:26 PM PST

Think about it. How many players got sent to other orgs? Three. How many different orgs? Three. What has three sides? A triangle. What is made up of three weapons, has three sides, and is often built on an adc? A triforce. What adc just got sent to an enemy team? "Double"lift. "Double" agent. TSM sent out three double agents to the other top orgs in the league. Look at the sidebar. What's that? A triangle? Even the mods are involved.

You think I'm crazy? https://twitter.com/Biofrostlol/status/935326093896273920 Who's crazy now?

I rest my case. I mean chest. I need more key fragments for my chests. These drop rates are terrible.

submitted by /u/CuckedByTRUMP
[link] [comments]

Nothing makes me remember how bad I am at league like reddit does

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:38 AM PST

So I play a few games of league, win some loose some, carry some and feed in some. After a while I decide that it's time to take a break and browse some reddit. I proceed to open my browser log into reddit and get ready to see what's going on in the world of League. Post 1 is usually good, some fancy pro just joined a new fancy team and said "I love you and will miss you" to his old team, you know heart warming stuff. Post 2 is also good, some streamer did something silly and people find the play hilarious. Then post 3 is alright, some peeps complaining about the latest champ and other peeps telling them to stfu and get over it. Then it comes... Post 4... I open it, it seems it's going to be some guide as to what champs to play in the top lane. I open it optimistic and bright eyed, ready to learn. Then it comes and reads something like: "I'm stuck in diamond 5 and he's asking for advise" The the comments come flooding in: D5 is trash, D5 is chaos, D5 players suck. I quickly exit, open league see I'm bronze 3 and start to cry.

submitted by /u/daveyjownz
[link] [comments]

Team Liquid Teases Impact (TOP DIE)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:05 AM PST

This was just posted on the TL Twitter page. The arrow points to top lane and the skull represents death. Sometimes I think about death when I play top lane while looking at that weird gray screen bug.

Impact memes Top Die all the time. Turn up the hype boiz.

https://twitter.com/TeamLiquidLoL/status/935584831747932160

Edit: IMPACT CONFIRMED

https://twitter.com/TeamLiquidLoL/status/935601936262451205

submitted by /u/cameron1239
[link] [comments]

11/28 PBE Update

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:09 PM PST

This is why you never believe the people who say 'automated bans are too sensitive'

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:59 PM PST

Levelup Capsules would feel better if I didn't get 57 Master Yi and 9 Singed shards.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:04 PM PST

Can we like make it so if we get 3 shards 1 is a minimum of 450, one is minimum of 1350, and one is a minimum of 3150 or something like that?

I don't understand how I can lvl up and get 2 Master Yi shard & a Sion shard, when I already had 6 master yi shards & 3 Sion shards.

submitted by /u/Prefix-NA
[link] [comments]

I made Starguardian Jinx in miniature crochet

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:27 AM PST

New LCS rosters, Nick Allen guest stars, IMT Noah calls in - Hotline League 4

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:47 AM PST

Season 8 NA LCS will be full of hugs

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:52 PM PST

With all these transfers every post game handshake session will be a cuddle fest, I for one am looking forward to this

submitted by /u/MagicSpooder
[link] [comments]

Replace 1 word in any ability with "gucci" and explain its new meaning

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:46 AM PST

Stand Gucci - Shen channels for 1.5 seconds and then pretends he's actually funny and cool guy

submitted by /u/kerr4ng
[link] [comments]

Golden Guardians Matt confirmed

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:14 PM PST

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/205060902##

Matt was just on ESPN's twitch channel, and pretty much confirmed it with the golden state warriors hat as well as the host saying formerly of team liquid

submitted by /u/Springkin
[link] [comments]

I Wish Pro Players Made The Ladder Mean More

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:21 AM PST

It's kind of sad that the Ranked ladder in Challenger isn't competitive in NA. I personally don't play in EU, so I'm not entirely sure if it's the same thing there. If I'm looking at the top 10 ladder in NA, correct me if I'm wrong, but not a single one of those guys is in the LCS atm.

Seeing non-pro names on the ladder should be like wow this guy is really good, who is he, can he go pro? Instead, LCS players continue to disvalue any importance of the ladder by saying it doesn't matter as long as you're in Challenger/Masters blah, blah.

Pretty lame imo.

submitted by /u/HeathsFirstBornChild
[link] [comments]

Sneaky's thoughts on Sven joining C9

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:15 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.