Fallout - Fallout Nukaloha is open!


Fallout Nukaloha is open!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:23 AM PST

Hello there! I have been singlehandedly working on a Fallout themed roleplaying forum set in Hawaii and 250 years after the Great-War!

http://fallout-nukaloha.forumotion.com

The game isn't exactly finished, the core itself its done so you can play without any problem but I still need to add some weapons, vehicles and other items, which I will be doing in the following weeks.

The game will have: • Over 100 different weapons! • A timeline explaining the history of the Hawaiian Wasteland and the different factions that inhabit it! • References to Fallout 1,2,3, New Vegas and 4! • 5 playable races: Humans, Ghouls, Super-Mutants, Robots and Psykers! • A cruel Game Master! • More than 50 different creatures to fight, not including humanoid enemies! • Ships and planes that can be used to travel between the islands! • Several weapon, armor, vehicle and house mods! • 14 factions. If your character becomes influential enough it will also be able to start its own faction! • More than 100 locations to visit, including ones that are locked now but might become open later on! • A radio with Fallout esque music! • Amlost no typos!

Here are some pictures so you can see how it looks: https://imgur.com/a/EcAyG

We are also looking for people who actively wants to participate as moderators.

Welcome to Fallout Nukaloha: Wish you were here!

submitted by /u/Mendomendo
[link] [comments]

What was the moment when Fallout "clicked" with you?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:41 AM PST

I remember the first playthrough of New Vegas (first Fallout game I played) which I started as an eleven year-old on Christmas morning, 2010. I hadn't even heard of it, and for whatever reason, it was the first thing I played out of my gifts (maybe it was the cover art; it was badass). I had no idea how choice-driven RPG's worked, and accidentally killed a bighorner in Goodsprings thus locking me out of Ghost Town Gunfight. Discouraged, I moved on into Primm, and had a ton of fun there. Afterwards, I discovered the radio tab in the Pipboy, and some say my spurs are still jingle-jangle-jingling to this day.

submitted by /u/cperch
[link] [comments]

German secret weapon

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:32 PM PST

It would seem that the commonly understood origins of the German Shepherd dog are wrong:

https://imgur.com/a/frcCW

submitted by /u/joinville_x
[link] [comments]

The brotherhood of steel have singlehandedly made me think of 336 unique ways to jump off a bridge and end it all.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:28 PM PST

I've been trying to isolate this virus for about half an hour now because my character isn't jimmy neutron and I couldn't pass the speech check and please end my life.

The one time I finally get it, the game crashed as I was heading to talk to Ramos and i had to pray to Zeus almighty for the strength to not batista bomb my controller straight into the earths crust.

submitted by /u/KevinMFJones
[link] [comments]

What does the lettering on Joshua Graham's gun, A Light in the Darkness, say?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:33 AM PST

Or, what language is it in?

Picture for reference

submitted by /u/iki_balam
[link] [comments]

Do companion kills grant you xp?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:41 AM PST

I've tried finding the answer and saw tons of different answers leaving me answerless.

Thank you

submitted by /u/PCNUT
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 Best Melee Weapon?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:43 PM PST

Title says it, can be from an add-on or mod.

Was using Throatslicer, but started a new game and I really want to finish the game fully before heading into add-ons.

So what's the best melee weapon I can make (Legendary Mod) or find in this game?

Heard a Bleeding /Furious Reaper was good, same for a Furious Machete.

submitted by /u/Lucionario
[link] [comments]

[Fallout 4] I haven’t played in over a year, and I’m about to start my third playthrough. What have I missed?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:00 PM PST

I'm assuming updates have been made, and that there are some new "must play" mods. Any and all recommendations/pointers are welcome!

I'm using all the vivid weathers and settlement cleanups, texture improvements, cheaters den, spawn items etc. I'm looking more for immersive quests/new settlements/generally cool mods that will shake up the gameplay a bit. I do plan on playing through with the Minutemen since it's my favorite storyline.

UNRELATED INQUIRY: If anyone is an expert on Mod Load Orders (XB1) and can give me pointers on how to order my mods for smooth/stable gameplay, I'd really appreciate it. Maybe I'd even gild you.

Edit: also, can someone tell me what the hell happened to Radio Nam??? My favorite mod ever, and I can't find it.

submitted by /u/creedbratt0n
[link] [comments]

TIL Fallon's was a thing. Wew

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:45 AM PST

After 400+ hours of mucking about in Fallout 4, I just now found out about Fallon's, the little basement hole in Diamond City. I don't know how I've missed the place for this long, but I have...now I actually know of a place to sell my clothing lol

submitted by /u/69_CatLover420_69
[link] [comments]

How does the leveling system work in Fallout 1?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:33 AM PST

Just started my first play through recently and I think I leveled up, but I'm not sure how that works lol

submitted by /u/shrubie
[link] [comments]

Playing without Fast Travel

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:19 PM PST

Hello vault dwellers!

How many of you have played Fallout before without using Fast Travel? I recently picked up a copy of the game for X1 (without DLC) and playing I'm going to challenge myself to not use Fast Travel at all.

I thought about not using VATS either, but who doesn't love a slow mo headshot?

I've just ran into my first struggles where I reached Diamond City and need to travel back to sanctuary due to the fact that I have too much loot on my person, and Dogmeat cannot carry anymore.

We will see how long it takes me to start throwing points into Strength to carry more weight.

Any advise for a puddly, scrub vault dweller like myself? Much appreciated in advance!

Also, what are some other self imposed rules have you used before that I may want to do in future playthroughs?

submitted by /u/DrunkCookies
[link] [comments]

New to mods just started a game with some,only four hours in and loving it but now my save won't load...

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:57 PM PST

As the title explains my save will not load, I have four different save games on this new playthrough with mods. All the saves are about 15 minutes apart so I've tried all of them hoping the newest save was just a corrupt file, but none of them will load!

I get stuck on the load screen forever, it doesn't freeze or glitch it just keeps loading... The vault symbol and the displayed item just keep spinning around forever.

Here's what I've tried to do to fix it: - I tried a reset of the game - I reset the console - Disabling all mods and loading the save (which works fine then and I load up without and of my modded gear) then exiting the game and re-enabling my mods and trying to load but it won't work again.
- Adding another couple small mods - Deleting a couple small mods - Rearranging the mod load order based on a suggested arrangement list I found on bethesdas website

The only issue I can think is causing the problem is one of my mods, the wasteland creature retexture pack, it won't stay enabled anymore. It worked for the first few times I loaded the game but now it keeps automatically disabling itself and won't work properly so I had to try loading without it and I got the prompt warning me that some things might be different if I load now without the mod enabled.

Please help! I know I'm not far into the game at all but I really really don't wanna go through all the early game crap again...

Has anyone had this problem and were able to fix the issue?

submitted by /u/Hotfuzzislife
[link] [comments]

BUG/HELP: I've got a glitch where I gain 15 XP every few seconds without doing anything.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 02:28 PM PST

It's constant. I've gained 1.5 levels from it so far. It's affected by INT changes (I sometimes wear the Inquisitor's Cowel) and I've been unable to stop it with sleeping, waiting, reloading, restarting the game, or going through doors. I haven't tried fast travelling.

At first I thought, hey - Free XP! but the sounds is absolutly grateing on my ears now. Anyone know a fix besides reloading to the last save before it happened? I'm in Nuka World and my last save before the glitch started is when I was in the commonwealth before the gauntlet...

submitted by /u/HazzMadd
[link] [comments]

Fallout-themed fantasy baseball team name

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:55 AM PST

So I'm a crazy baseball fan, and I'm already thinking of going with a Fallout-themed team name for next season. The New Vegas Vault Dwellers has a nice ring to it.

Has anyone else done this? Care to share your team name? Also open to suggestions!

submitted by /u/seafyre
[link] [comments]

I have a very poor PC and recently reinstalled fallout new Vegas. What are the best mods to run on NV while using a shitty PC?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:04 AM PST

Settlement mods for fallout 4

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:51 AM PST

Building settlements is the most I do nowadays in Fallout 4 so what sort of settlement mods can y'all recommend? I'd love something to make a more mystical settlement (like something out of Point Lookout).

submitted by /u/jeppsy
[link] [comments]

Boomers disappointed me.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:51 PM PST

I always thought they were such a cool faction in Fallout New Vegas, but it's so frustrating when you get things like Tranquility Lane and Operation Anchorage in Fallout 3, and then you come in to New Vegas, hear about how they're doing these flight simulators, actually retrieve a real bomber, see the simulator chair you know and love... and then never actually get to use it.

I get that it's basically a completely different game if you did, but I was so excited to at least SEE some part of the simulation, this is probably the biggest bummer, alongside the Memory Den in FO4, when it comes to the Fallout series.

What do you guys think? How do you think sims in Fallout could be expanded, or redone? Do you like or hate them?

submitted by /u/CatGirlFetishIsReal
[link] [comments]

Sanctuary workshop not available at this time bug

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:29 AM PST

Started a new game and to mix things up I skipped around some with the starting bit. Skipped talking to Cogsworth and Dogmeat. Helped out Preston but didn't go back inside to talk to him after killing the deathclaw.

Went back to Sanctuary and Cogsworth joined me and I swept the settlement for bloatflys and radroaches but the workbench just says Workshop not available at this time. Anyone else run into this issue?

submitted by /u/Da_Fish
[link] [comments]

I seriously regret not giving New Vegas a chance the first time around.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:51 AM PST

This was back in late 2016, around Christmas. I had just bought Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition. The only 2 games I had played before then were Fallout 4 and Fallout 3. I started the game up and thought it was insanely boring due to how slow-paced it was. I ended up quitting at Level 7, after making it to Nellis Air Force Base.

Fast forward to around mid 2017, I was at my aunt's house and my cousin had a copy of New Vegas on his PS3. I decided to make a new character. Instead of rushing the main quest like I did last time, I took my time exploring and doing side quests. I found it much more fun than rushing the main quest like I did last time.

I now have 185 hours logged on the Ultimate Edition with TTW and a myriad of other mods.

submitted by /u/Villager103
[link] [comments]

How to check if the 4Gb patch for new Vegas is working?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:40 AM PST

I have it downloaded, and i'm playing from it. but i'm getting massive stutters, and crashes every few minutes. I only have a handful of mods installed on NMM. And i'm fairly certain my rig can handle it, without a problem. So, i'm thinking NV isen't utilizing the 4Gb of memory it should be using.

For reference my PC specs are as follows.

GTX 1060 6gb

Ryzen 1600

8Gb of DDR4 2400MHz RAM

I could also provide my mod list if you'd like. however, i'm more interested in how to check if the 4gb patch is working.

EDIT i neglected to say in the post, but i have both the anti crash, and anti stutter mods installed.

submitted by /u/GravelsNotAFood
[link] [comments]

Random Vault Tec workshop pieces showing up

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:53 AM PST

Title says most of it. So far I've found some pieces in the slog and greentop nursery. I can't prove it, of course. So don't screetch demands for evidence that they were already there. The one in the slog just spawned clipped into the pool after reloading the game. And the one at greentop is allways there whenever I make a new save. It's not troublesome at all, but I thought I might record it here, for any similarly confused plebs to find. If something similar has happened to you, I'd love to hear about it.

submitted by /u/danktonium
[link] [comments]

Which one of These Painting do you Think my Reddit Secret Santa Giftee will Enjoy the Most?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:33 PM PST

submitted by /u/AJKernal
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.