Is there any known timeline as to the lore prior to 7 Days To Die? 7 Days To Die


Is there any known timeline as to the lore prior to 7 Days To Die?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:52 PM PST

I really enjoy reading lore, specifically if it's apocalyptic lore prior to the current setting, such as the lore of Fallout prior and up to 2077 and afterward, or the lore of The Last Of Us from 2013 onward.

I was curious if there is any official/unofficial timeline of events prior to the start of 7DTD. I'm thinking of creating my own timeline out of a mixture of boredom and interest. Maybe I'll post it to the 7DTD forums just to see what they'd think.

submitted by /u/Malcolm_Morin
[link] [comments]

Denser and bigger city mod

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:19 AM PST

Is there a mod that makes cities bigger and denser? By denser I mean more buildings instead of tons of empty lots. Also buildings should be placed closer together. For example like in city blocks where multiple buildings are connected.

Is this a thing?

submitted by /u/bonkersinspace
[link] [comments]

Land Mines and NVGs

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:22 PM PST

Finally got into 7DTD in earnest, and while exploring near Gravestone (I think the name is, on the default map) I got stupid-lucky and got some NVGs. Problem is they don't really do much for me. Is it my brightness settings or they just very meh? Also, there a way to disable or recover land mines? I keep finding them all over the wasteland biome and would rather recover them than accidentally hit one by random chance.

Edit: Regarding NVGs, I found part of the problem is they are useless if you're in a foggy environment. Running through the Burning Forest with them and all the potential light-you-on-fire embers are easier to spot with them.

submitted by /u/omikias
[link] [comments]

Nope for Days! I don't like army Zombies

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:17 PM PST

Noob here, a few questions.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:50 PM PST

Okay so one of the recent 7D2D Achievement hunter videos you can see a horde smashing through the ground beneath their base. What would happen in a horde smashed through the ground, under water, beneath my base say... 10 blocks deep?

On that note, I've built my base in an old home sitting next to the water. I sheered off the water section so no zeds can climb it. and I've added a 10ish or so deep wall on the walkable side. It's lined with spikes below and spikes on the far side. Is that a good idea?

Also, do zeds take fall damage?

submitted by /u/bland12
[link] [comments]

Unmarked trader Navezgame PS4?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:08 PM PST

My friend and I have a private game set up. After visiting the trader in day 2 for the quest, we've never gotten an updated POI or anything. I went to one location 930 n 1055 e and there was nothing there. Has it glitched out?

submitted by /u/Roseland
[link] [comments]

November 16th update?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:18 PM PST

Was wondering if I missed it on official forums? I'm also a bit worried about Joel as it appears to be radio silence. Just hoping no auto accident or something being holiday times. Any one from TFP able to confirm he's okay?

https://twitter.com/joelhuenink/status/930848714532491264

submitted by /u/Zanthyst
[link] [comments]

Flipping switch via pressure plate

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:58 AM PST

Is it possible to flip a switch via a pressure plate, a tripwire or motion sensor? For example, if you enter a room and walk on a pressureplate the lights turn on, if you step on it again, it turns off.

submitted by /u/bonkersinspace
[link] [comments]

Black Screen on startup

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:50 PM PST

I bought the game on the black Friday sale, and when I boot it, I get a black screen, I've tried reinstalling, and it did not work. Any fixes?

submitted by /u/DingierPuppet
[link] [comments]

Help with lights on bike

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:38 PM PST

I play on Xbox and I have no clue how the head lights on the bike, gun, and hard hat turn on.

submitted by /u/TanukiKon
[link] [comments]

AVOIDING A GRIZZLY FATE: 7 Days to Die Part 16

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:11 PM PST

understanding spawn zones

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:11 AM PST

We went out raiding, came back, and there were 4 zombies in the house, although everything was still secured.

What controls where zombies do/don't spawn?

submitted by /u/danielbelum
[link] [comments]

Can you use generators on console?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:13 PM PST

7D2D Lore

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:31 AM PST

I'm new-ish to the game, and saw some comments about game lore. I'm just hoping someone can explain it to me or give me a link to read.

Edit: What I mean is what happened for the world you end up how it is? Is it ever explained?

submitted by /u/daley_bear
[link] [comments]

Where are save files at?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:56 AM PST

Looks like it has changed a lot and am just wondering where it currently is.

submitted by /u/OneSchott
[link] [comments]

PVP Server - Tainted2009

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:54 PM PST

PVP server my friend and I wanted to get going. Shamelessly promoting it so we can get some people on and have some good PVP. Lots of zombies, and lots of PVP hopefully. Server started within minutes of this post.

submitted by /u/--TittySprinkles--
[link] [comments]

Eta for next console update ?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:43 AM PST

Was thinking about starting a new world and really getting into it, but would hate to be a few weeks in when fresh new content comes out requiring a fresh game.

So was was curious , having two this summer if anyone knew about when the next console update was scheduled

submitted by /u/razeal113
[link] [comments]

Good seed for Xbox one

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:10 PM PST

Hello, I am looking for a good seed on Xbox one. I want one with some skyscrapers.

submitted by /u/Bi11yTHEEKiDD
[link] [comments]

Will there ever be a city that isn't a Wasteland Hub?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:19 AM PST

I know that the likely reason every hub city is in the Wasteland is because cities were high targets during the war, but what about the possibility of a city that wasn't touched by the war, only the outbreak?

It's likely that not every city was devastated by the bombs. Imagine going into a city that looks virtually untouched, and yet is full of the dead. I don't mind the Hub, but a clean city would also make it a bit more interesting than walking around in Wasteland for hours while running from dogs.

submitted by /u/IAmTheNight2014
[link] [comments]

Anyone know where info about bed ownership is saved in the files?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:03 PM PST

PC, dedicated server, for the record. Specifically, I want to try to find out who placed a bed at known coords. Thanks for any info.

submitted by /u/dopaminenotyours
[link] [comments]

Looking for a 4th player on ps4

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:10 AM PST

I'm on day 17. If anyone wants to join I can set you up with a minibike and at least 1 gun if you want. Would be nice if I could play with another person who is a bit more experienced than my other 2 companions. One of them knows how to make a forge and assemble guns and not much else. The other one is basically useless.

submitted by /u/mixtemotionz
[link] [comments]

starting fresh - should I head to town?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:51 AM PST

Started a game with a friend just to show him the general game, and he headed right for a town. I advised him not to, as DEATH! but he did, and came back with no deaths and gave me a gun, since he had a spare. In my game (day 6) never seen a gun or some other loot he had.

tldr; I've heard that towns are death traps until you are more bad ass. Do you head to town early when you start playing?

submitted by /u/danielbelum
[link] [comments]

How do I save online progress?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:38 AM PST

How do I keep my base and items online?

submitted by /u/JackWebber85
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.