Halo - Friday LFG Thread


Friday LFG Thread

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:09 AM PST

Welcome to the r/halo LFG Thread!

This thread is for finding groups to play any of the Halo video games! Make sure to mention which game you're playing, what the events are, and to list your GT. Here is an example of how to construct your post.

 **GT:** Vorked **Game:** Halo 5 **Event:** General Matchmaking and then we can move to custom games. 

If you have any questions please message the mods.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I didn’t expect it would play out for me so perfect ��

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:43 AM PST

Found this cool wood poster. Completely built by hand.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:46 PM PST

Broken.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:24 PM PST

Tributes Pour In for Competitive Halo Player "Quanta" Who Took His Own Life

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:03 PM PST

Isolated.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:57 PM PST

I just played Halo: CE co-op for the first time

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:17 AM PST

And it's astonishing to me how well the game holds up, also makes the Flood relatively decent opponents by not having all of them attack you all the time.

We went from game start to beating Library in our first session and will complete CE tomorrow, then onto 2, then onto 3. Fun weekend ahead!

Also thank God for Anniversary's arrows in the Library, we used old graphics 99% of the time but that little addition was super helpful.

submitted by /u/VindtUMijTeLang
[link] [comments]

Your Favorite 2 Weapons?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:30 PM PST

If you could only have 2 weapons forever in Halo 5, but you had infinite ammo, what would they be?

I think for me it would that invisibility sword and The Answer. With whispering truth a runner-up.

submitted by /u/RowThree
[link] [comments]

13 years later and this game still makes me laugh

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:46 PM PST

Halo: Reach - Griffball is dead.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:24 PM PST

Went in for a game of grifball after not playing Reach for quite a while(been off for longer than a year, maybe 2).

Nothing but bullshitting around for credits and if you do try to play everyone gangs up on your ass. I mean, I'm not complaining, I need credits myself. Got humiliated the first game I joined, one of them even sounded like a 12 year old "ok I'll let you kill me I'm sorry". Whatever.

This is off topic but some of the high ranking players and really skilled players have some weird Xbox live accounts. I have lost count of how many of them only or mostly play Reach and have below 5k gamerscore, and they also have like 5+ years of being gold members. Wtf? It's so odd.

submitted by /u/shitpostlord4321
[link] [comments]

When do you think we'll get our 1st look at Halo 6?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:53 AM PST

So, we really have no info on Halo 6 other than it will have split-screen as well as have a beta. When do you think we'll get our 1st look at the game? The Game Award Show, GDC 2018, E3 2018, or possibly later? If I had to guess, we'll get a teaser at E3, and get a real gameplay look a couple weeks before the beta launches.

submitted by /u/DaTruestEva
[link] [comments]

A Halo theme arrangement I did

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:57 PM PST

Running From New Alexandria – The Significance of Jun’s Return to Halo

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:22 AM PST

343 promised to be more transparent with us in future

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:05 PM PST

So they have announced aunnouncments of HCS annoucements for a month now.

submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_MS_POINTS
[link] [comments]

What the earliest you can get the Skull visor for the Pilot variant? (Reach)

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:56 PM PST

I've been searching everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. At what rank can you get the Skull helmet? I know you have to buy all base helmets but I cant seem to find how many base helmets there are. Does it just go up to security? I've seen people with 100% armory completion before inheritor.

submitted by /u/MrQuiggles42
[link] [comments]

Is anyone else's game completely freezing when someone quits out of a custom game?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:25 PM PST

I've had minor freezes for as long as I can remember but my game tended to come back after a few seconds. Now it's freezing up completely.

submitted by /u/benhan23
[link] [comments]

plz help asap

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:59 PM PST

Might get halo 5 today, how is it?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:23 AM PST

I've heard it's pretty good but how good is it actually?

submitted by /u/dyland6423
[link] [comments]

Is 343 ever going to address the rampant cheating in the higher ranks of 360 H3's ranked playlists?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:39 PM PST

From people like "Youre a 50 NOOB" to the walking identity crisis that is JockinPJ, it seems like trying to get a legitimate ranked game in the 40-50 range is like walking through a minefield without a metal detector.

submitted by /u/michael879
[link] [comments]

Here's a brief comparison of 2 pictures between Halo: MCC and Halo 3 (Xbox 360) running on XB1X

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:07 PM PST

Halo 3 (Xbox 360) and Halo 3 (MCC)

I was playing on Sierra 117 on the original Halo 3 and noticed how much detail I was seeing from a distance. To make sure I wasn't dealing with some placebo effect, I decided to take some pictures. I got about halfway through the mission, found a spot, and tried to replicate as best I could the area being shot.

I really, really hope Halo Reach gets the 4K treatment, and I'm extremely excited at the idea of Halo 3 on MCC running 4K 60 FPS.

submitted by /u/Gashnor
[link] [comments]

Halo 6 News - CONFIRMED Cortana Infected By the LOGIC PLAGUE!?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:40 PM PST

Are people expecting a 4K update to Halo Reach?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:22 AM PST

Now that it's been done and proven, i'm really expecting Halo Reach to get an update, bring it more in line with MCC. I think the Spring Update for MCC would actually be the perfect time to release an update, if it happens at all.

Are you guys optimistic? Has something been said/hinted that confirms/denies? Just wanting a discussion, i think this game has some serious beauty behind the resolution and jaggies.

submitted by /u/morganzy98
[link] [comments]

Am I the only one that thinks Heretic is the worse map ever ?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:53 PM PST

In regards to halo 3.

submitted by /u/ClanMan1990
[link] [comments]

PELICAN WEAPONS DROP WORK IN PROGRESS

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:32 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.