Grand Theft Auto V - Tracy discovers her psychic powers


Tracy discovers her psychic powers

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 09:54 PM PST

I will nominate GTA V in the “Write-In” category for: "Destroyed by Publisher"

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:07 AM PST

So, I go to log in to my account after 6 months of not playing, and nothing. I can't log in, can't reset my password. Nothing

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:59 PM PST

What I mean is I can't log in to Social Club to launch GTAV. I know my credentials, but nothing is working. The password reset emails are not coming to my email. I'm kind of freaking out. Anyone been through anything like this that can lend some insight?

At this point, I'm pretty certain my account has been stolen. I have not seen any reset email at any of the three possible addresses. Fuck. I know how Rockstar is, so should I just kiss this account goodbye?

Edit: Luckily I have a second account. I logged in with that, submitted a ticket and set up the call back feature. You wouldn't believe it but Rockstar called me about 5 minutes late. Dude was pretty cool and asked a couple of questions. Had me manually verify the account's OG email via a typed out email. He reset everything and got me straight.

My account was violated by some Russian guy. He spent my money, changed my appearance, and fucked up a bunch of my cars. Like I said, I feel violated in a way.

submitted by /u/DU_HA55T
[link] [comments]

GTA online freezing pc

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:47 PM PST

I have a computer with an i7-7700k and a gtx 1070, and while I'm playing gta, it will just freeze and the sounds of the game like music will keep going and I can see my mouse moving around on screen but I can't alt-tab or ctrl-alt-delete, or even windows key, the only solution is restarting my pc, doesn't anybody know how to fix this problem???

submitted by /u/chrineptune
[link] [comments]

Inviting and joining friends suddenly says disabled??!

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:08 AM PST

I was about to invite my friend but it says disabled and says how I need to complete the online tutorial. But both of us been completed it and it didn't say disabled earlier

submitted by /u/FS_ZENO
[link] [comments]

How to get impounded car?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:25 PM PST

I died in my personal car while running away from 5 stars. It says that they impound my car and I have to pay like $500 but how do I pay it? It says that my car will be destroyed if I don't pay it.Does that mean permanently or can I call insurance? I totally forgot about my car since I had to go somewhere for like 4 hours and now my brother is playing so idk if my car is gone

submitted by /u/FS_ZENO
[link] [comments]

A bunker is the most worthless piece of shit I’ve ever purchased.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:35 PM PST

Posts on Reddit say that it's best to purchase supplies and spend time working on more lucrative opportunities. So I do. $75,000 dropped on supplies. All focus on producing stock, no research. Once supplies run dry, my stock is worth $50,000 in Blaine County and $75,000 in Los Santos.

You're telling me I sunk about $1.5 million into something that will either give me a loss or break even? What the fuck is that about.

My bunker has no extras, apart from security. I'm not gonna plough another million+ to even double my return. My medium warehouse triples my investment, and exporting high end cars increases my investment five-fold. I'm told that unlike warehouses, the price does not even increase as the stock level increases. So the base level bunker, at $1.5m (or whatever it is), does nothing of any value money-wise? I'm strictly talking profit here, not research; that's valuable but not my concern here.

I know you get a bonus for delivering in a larger session, but only a couple of grand. Not even close to worth the stress.

Honestly this is ridiculous. Please tell me I'm not the only one with extreme buyer remorse?

And I've tested this several times. Sell stock, buy full new supplies at $75,000, sell stock at breakeven price. I know stealing stock will give profit, but at the price of the bunker even buying stock should warrant something back. Agent 14 does say "remember, buying stock means less profit". Not no profit...

submitted by /u/TheGruesomeTwosome
[link] [comments]

I simply don't know how to play the game and would like some guidance.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:41 PM PST

I bought this game for PS4 since it was on sale. I've never played GTA before, and I've probably played 3 video games in total throughout my life. I recently finished Uncharted though and it was pretty awesome.

Anyway, I've been playing for a few hours now, and while I understand things like how to steal cars, how to beat people up, and have completed a few missions, I feel like I don't really understand how to play this game.

I spend most of my time aimlessly driving around, which is fun but getting boring. I completed Franklins 4 missions by pure luck, so now I have Michael, but like what am I supposed to do with him. I don't understand how to get missions I guess is what I'm saying. I figured out with Franklin that I'd get them from Simeon, but that took me awhile and now he's gone.

I've read some beginner guides but they don't answer my questions. Any help would be appreciated so I don't just give up and stop playing.

submitted by /u/rhyminsimon613
[link] [comments]

Can't rearrange Office Garage Vehicles

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:46 PM PST

The little.blue circle that used to be next to the elevator has disappeared and I can't rearrange the vehicles anymore. Any ideas for a fix

submitted by /u/Killimansorrow
[link] [comments]

Cheaters enlightened me to a "Why don't we have this in the game?" kinda thing

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:01 AM PST

WHEEL CUSTOMIZATION FOR AIRCRAFT. It'd be such a small feature that the game is 99% equipped to have already! I've seen scores of random helicopters with lowrider rims that modders spawned in, and now we can finally have custom aircraft? Come on!

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

TIL/PSA: The airfrieght sell missions are designed to fuck you if you try to launch one alone

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 09:48 AM PST

Alright, so with the old crates if you get 2 vehicles, you can just drive REALLY fast and maybe make it. Now? You can easily get a mission that requires you to drop one crate, and then drop another with the other helicopter. I got 6/10 when totally hauling ass.

So yeah, as if airfreight didn't suck enough ass...

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

No respray option?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:53 PM PST

I came back go GTA Online after a while, and I went to paint a car and the respray option is gone. I've tried painting other cars and its not there either. Ive also tried other Los Santos Custom shops.

submitted by /u/Coty97
[link] [comments]

Non-serious player wants to jump into GTAV

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:52 PM PST

Hello all. I bought the game for PS4 a long time ago. Always liked the game but I never played as much as I wanted to. Did a bit of the single-player campaign. I don't have much time but I want a way to get back into the game. What do you suggest?

submitted by /u/prisonhistoryguy
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.