Grand Theft Auto V - Salty Saturdays (Rant Thread)


Salty Saturdays (Rant Thread)

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 04:05 AM PST

WHAT ARE YOU EXTRA SALTY ABOUT THIS WEEK?? CAPS LOCK ALLOWED! BE NICE!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Fan art by Patrick Brown

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 07:55 AM PST

police, swat, fib, military will use sniper rifle ?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 09:14 PM PST

and noose use RPG, grenades ?

submitted by /u/willy3215
[link] [comments]

I think I am getting old, haven't played GTA 5 yet. It was released in 2013 O_O

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:09 AM PST

Alot of Dutch people can't play online for a week now

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 02:00 PM PST

I get an error whenever i start GTA Online. I get the "Could not download files from the rockstar games service to play gta online". I tried everything i can. Changed DNS, dropped firewalls, resetting every local network device, reinstalling GTA 5, forwarding ports etc. But after a while, alot of complaining Dutchies started to pop up on the downdetector sites. Seemed like I'm not the only one.

It looks like alot of dutch people can't play online for about a week now. Some are affected, some aren't.

From the info I've gathered. It seems like the ISPs KPN and Ziggo changed a setting somewhere, causing alot of issues.

The issue is now known to Rockstar and I assume they are working on it.

This video from gtamen explains some of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNDpzspjbrM&t=0s

submitted by /u/Schapenvacht
[link] [comments]

Ps4 heist, I'll take 0% cut part 2.

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 06:52 PM PST

Played through humane labs heist and I took 0% on heist last night. Looking for 3 people to play through series a right now and I will take 0% on the heist.

If you wanna play through them send me your psn id and I invite you to a party chat.

submitted by /u/MateoPKeo
[link] [comments]

Any improvements on the Xbox One X?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 11:33 AM PST

Regarding the online is the draw distance, fps and textures better? I know there is improvements to sp but what about the online?

submitted by /u/DylanM07
[link] [comments]

Random FPS issues on Pc. Help?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 07:59 PM PST

I got GTAV for the pc a few days ago and I've got a problem that I run into a few days ago. Everytime that I open up GTA my frames per second can be one of two things. I either get a smooth experience that feels great or I get a choppy experience. I know that my computer can run it smoothly because of the smooth experience. I have no idea what the problem could be. Anyone have any help?

submitted by /u/Ciscus
[link] [comments]

Cargo... isn’t there?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 10:44 AM PST

Gta 5 Prison Break Heist

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 06:27 PM PST

I need good players to help me with the prison break heist

submitted by /u/Cragiy
[link] [comments]

Best method to keep co-op action flowing for 2 players online?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 01:58 PM PST

My buddy and I are going to LAN GTA:O tomorrow night for the first time in over a year. We both loved the single-player but the loooooooong load times and the fact it always seemed incredibly hard to get anything going mission wise kinda turned us away.

Is there any kind of playlist or new system just to keep fun missions flying at us? We just want to have fun car chases and shoot outs. I don't want to spend half the night looking at load screens and dying a slow death trying to find things to do.

submitted by /u/Agent0013
[link] [comments]

Can I play GTA V on ps4 with my PC account or do I have to buy a new one?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 03:06 PM PST

GTA V slowly gpu dropping usage and Stuttering

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 07:08 AM PST

So I can run the game 60 fps for some time (1hour-ish), but this starts happening, does anyone know a solution? it only happens with GTA V, I've already tried the virtual memory fix, but didn't work

My specs: Intel Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz 8GB of RAM DDR3 Gtx960M 4GB Page File: 5875MB used, 8095MB available

PS: I'm running the game on Windows 10

PSS: Whn GPU Core Clock and Memory Clock are near bottom is because of Alt+tab

submitted by /u/Gbcrespo
[link] [comments]

Which is better

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 02:22 AM PST

I have about 1.5 million in my bank and wanted to know which business is better. The Cocaine, the crate or the vehicle?

Or should i buy bunker upgrades?

I heard that the cocaine is passive business; which will go by good with my Bunker while I do hangar missions as active business.

Or are the warehouses any better?

My current sources of income are- Bunker(passive), Hangar & VIP missions(active), RPG vs insurgent & randomly joining heists(side money earners).

submitted by /u/VibhavM
[link] [comments]

Cant update

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 11:46 AM PST

Hello everyone, my game is crashing right after finishing update, i checked rockstar support forum and they did not answer anyone so i wont waste time there.

submitted by /u/2bb4llRG
[link] [comments]

Garage Bug - Rearranging cars.

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 02:37 AM PST

Hey guys, I haven't been able to rearrange the cars in my garage for about a week. The blue dot where you stand and go into the car management just doesn't pop up. How do I fix this? (I'm on PC btw) Thanks

submitted by /u/CutoutH
[link] [comments]

Has anyone else had no names on expanded radar ever since switching to current gen?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 05:30 AM PST

I've played this game since the day it was released, and was around when they first added names on the expanded radar. On last gen there was an option to turn the names off, which I would do whenever I got into large scale fights with lots of people because the names would cover other people's blips. Anyway, I must've had the names off when I tranfered my character at least a year ago. When I went to turn it back on, the option was no longer there. I decided not to worry about it and usually don't even think about the fact most people have names on their map, but lately I've been wishing I had it back. I plan on making a R* support ticket but wanted to make sure there wasn't something I'm missing that can fix it first. Am I just dumb? Or is there anyone else who's even experienced this problem that knows how to fix it? Thanks in advance for any help.

TL;DR Any way on current gen to toggle expanded radar names that I'm missing? Or anyone who's also experienced this glitch that knows a fix?

submitted by /u/Dirtsk8r
[link] [comments]

A short film on an outbreak in Los Santos, not your average GTA film! :)

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 10:35 AM PST

Not sure if Vanilla problem or Mod. When car loses control tires stop spinning?

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 02:45 AM PST

So been drifting a lot, using a drifting script. But I think it could be a vanilla setting. Trying to do reverse entries into a turn. Once car goes past full sideways or 100' the tires stop spinning. I don't see why. any solutions or help with this?

submitted by /u/GlexBowflex
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.