Grand Theft Auto V - Rockstar really nailed how shitty LA drivers are


Rockstar really nailed how shitty LA drivers are

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 06:25 AM PST

Props to anyone who can get a more destroyed functional car than this!

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 01:03 PM PST

(gta online) Gtav Machinima - Outbreak

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 11:16 PM PST

Voice Actor for Franklin (Shawn D. Fonteno) heading to new york possibly going to R* offices?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 08:37 PM PST

I hit this amazing shot. What do you think? :)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 12:15 AM PST

Custom Golf Courses

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 02:54 PM PST

I have been really getting into mini golf games recently and it got me thinking! A golf course creator would be absolutely perfect for this game! With the popularity of both GTAV and golf games on YT channels like AH and Funhaus I feel like it would be extremely popular, especially if you could use assets from other creator modes (e.i. boost pads, moving platforms and tubes). Is this just me or are there other people that would totally get into GTA Power Golf?

submitted by /u/Murfeyburns
[link] [comments]

Light at the end of the tunnel

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 11:23 AM PST

What's your favorite pearlescent paint jobs?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 02:32 PM PST

GTA Locked at 36 FPS

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 02:25 PM PST

A week or two ago my GTA booted up with 36 (exactly) FPS, and the screen tearing makes it just about unplayable. I've been trying to fix it off and on since it happened to no avail, so I was wondering if anyone had the same issue, or has an idea of how to fix it.

I've re-installed, messed with all of the settings, especially Anti-aliasing and V-Sync, and I've gone back to the previous driver update. When I run the benchmark tool, I get around 50 fps.

i7-7700k

1070

16gb ram

submitted by /u/seantothek
[link] [comments]

err_mem_embeddedalloc_alloc

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 04:51 PM PST

I'm getting this error and I've never gotten it before. I didn't edit my game since the last time I played it and my computer hasn't changed. I tried the pagefile fix and assigning the game to an nvidia profile, but none of that has worked. Does anybody know why I suddenly am getting this error and what other fixes there might be?

submitted by /u/dukeorbust
[link] [comments]

Reopen Gta Online data transfer pleaaaaz

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 11:35 PM PST

Ps4 car meet

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 02:38 PM PST

If I was to host a car meet would more than 10 ppl attend? Without blowing up everything

submitted by /u/Flexer04
[link] [comments]

Modder has had too much

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 06:20 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.