Grand Theft Auto V - (11/28 - 12/4) P-996 Lazer, New Creator Tools Now Available In GTA Online, Two Weeks of Double GTA $/RP, Plus Bonuses and Discounts


(11/28 - 12/4) P-996 Lazer, New Creator Tools Now Available In GTA Online, Two Weeks of Double GTA $/RP, Plus Bonuses and Discounts

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:30 AM PST

I like to ride the bus...

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:09 AM PST

Seriously? I paid $6.5 Mil to have Lazer resprayed?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:38 AM PST

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for buying the Lazer instead of stealing from Uncle Sam.

As for cost, we rolled a dice and it landed at 6. We think that 6 Mil is "Well Below" our best Shark Card - the Megalodon

submitted by /u/solidstatemasterrace
[link] [comments]

Drinking buddies

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:22 PM PST

YSK: The Lazer is a Pegasus vehicle - no flares, bombs etc

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:49 AM PST

Associate pay needs to be higher

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:37 PM PST

Associates should be getting 25k for every supply mission. They set up all these DLC's so that you need people helping you or it takes forever, but no one wants to do CEO work because the pay is so bad.

submitted by /u/daslogik
[link] [comments]

Cant hire friend as a bodyguard

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 01:48 AM PST

So im pretty new to the game and my friends even newer. He just hopped into online and I was trying to hire him as a bodyguard. 'Invite nearby' wouldn't work, friends wouldnt work, and when i tried to do a specific player invite it said there were no suitable players in the session to invite. What the hell am I missing here?

submitted by /u/dontlookatmreee
[link] [comments]

Wow, I feel so special!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:58 AM PST

P996 Lazer now available for purchase.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:04 AM PST

6.5 million.

submitted by /u/The-Irish-Hunter
[link] [comments]

San Andreas for the car guys

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:55 PM PST

Can we just go back and talk about how many Cars were in GTA San Andreas and how well suited they were for car guys?? I was too young to realize it at the time, but jeez, that game had the holy grail of GTA vehicles. Supra R32 Mk3 GTI RX7 300ZX WRX NSX 3000gt A ton more that I'm probably missing Rockstar, if you're listening... plz!

submitted by /u/KhaoticKid98
[link] [comments]

What should I buy for CEO missions Weaponized Tampa or APC?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:07 PM PST

Both have 25% off ATM

submitted by /u/DocNoob
[link] [comments]

Bodyguard rates.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:34 PM PST

I'm getting paid upwards of 16k for being my buddies CEO bodyguard. Did they bump the rates or am I missing something?

submitted by /u/Papa_EmeritusIV
[link] [comments]

I was online and won a race, and someone messaged me to say they had reported me. Obviously it’s nothing, but made me curious about what they might have thought I did? I know hacking is rife on 360 but on Xbox One is it commonplace too?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:16 AM PST

Just another day in the life of Trevor

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 08:46 PM PST

Life lessons learned from GTA5

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:46 AM PST

What are some funny life lessons someone can learn from GTA5?

submitted by /u/penalozahugo
[link] [comments]

Why is it so hard to steal a jet from the military?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:37 PM PST

I've been legit trying to do so for several hours now. Im in single player. I activate invincibility and sky fall in and when I get in a jet the tanks immediately destroy it. Or if I'm lucky and take off, I'll get away but the jet drill dies from the bullets shot at me while getting in. This is incredibly frustrating!

submitted by /u/lolodotkoli
[link] [comments]

Which double money activity is best?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:23 AM PST

Anyone know which one would be best to grind?

submitted by /u/Mr-Dimick
[link] [comments]

Ceo Office

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:54 PM PST

Hi, I would like to know if someone could tell me how to remove my ceo office from my character? Or at least something I can try, to solve this :c Please, it's the only thing I ask for ;-; Thanks in advance P.S. I'm from xbox one

submitted by /u/Riv2412
[link] [comments]

1-100 how big of a dick move is this?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:03 AM PST

Step one: Ensure you own the vehicle considered optimal for every race type

Step two: Lure people into the lobby with a generic supercar race

Step three: Next race, Switch to some unconventional class (Vans, compacts, SUVs, Sports Classics) and turn off the handicap features (Slipstream/Catchup, Maybe night/raining)

Unless somebody else really good happens to be in the race, you will find yourself coming in insanely far ahead of the other racers (We got to a compact race and I was the only one with a Briso R/A!). And the whole time you'll find the other racers using crab-mentality on each other, so it might not even matter how skilled the others are as long as you get ahead of the pack at the start.

As an aside, what race class do you think the lowest number of people are ready for?

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

What is the first thing you did after finishing the prologue?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:44 PM PST

We had an enemy spy LOL

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:46 PM PST

What's the consensus of squeakers playing GTA V?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:42 PM PST

So, I'm getting a lot of mixed opinions of squeakers playing GTA V. Visibly, a lot of people REALLY dislike squeakers, but almost an equal amount support them playing GTAV.

In a game with sex, drugs, torture, violence, etc, It almost seems out of place to let kids play this game. On the rockstar forums and the playstation forums, I've seen people openly condemn parents for letting their kids play this game. If you even type in "Kids playing GTAV" on google, you'll actually have to do some intense digging to find positive statements.

Here, we have the best of all consoles and the PC community that gather together. I decided to make a poll to use as reference. Is the epidemic of squeakers on GTAV a good or bad thing, and if possible, can you provide some detail to the reason as to why or why not?

http://www.strawpoll.me/14503295/r

submitted by /u/Hedwig_the_Fat
[link] [comments]

Question from a return player

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 09:17 AM PST

I played GTAV on the 360, and just recently re-purchased the game on Xbox One. My question pertains to what I should do first (story mode vs online free play). More specifically, does completing the story mode give any benefit to online progress?

submitted by /u/hellarios852
[link] [comments]

Earning money at lower levels

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:49 PM PST

Hey guys, I was just wondering what the fast ways to earn money are at the early levels? I'm currently level 25. Also if there is something I should be working towards that will help me earn money.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/NVBluntTrauma
[link] [comments]

Other than starting a new character, is there any way to get the online tutorial back?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 11:47 AM PST

I used to play on my 360. I stopped before heists came out.

Now on my Playstation 4 I went back and skipped the tutorial...and was met with a whole bunch of shit I wasn't familiar with.

submitted by /u/smallerthings
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.