Grand Theft Auto V - (11/24 - 11/27) Black Friday Weekend Discounts in GTA Online


(11/24 - 11/27) Black Friday Weekend Discounts in GTA Online

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:08 PM PST

What is the biggest mistake you've made in GTA ONLINE that cost you the most money?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 05:34 PM PST

I have two. Changed my buisness name to something silly. -$250,000,00 & replaced my million dollar vehicle with a stock care because my garage was full. I thought it would put it in the steet as my active car.

submitted by /u/DocNoob
[link] [comments]

Hangar or Mobile Operations Centre?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:08 PM PST

What's the most useful thing I should buy during the Black Friday sale?

submitted by /u/Frothy_Manbeast
[link] [comments]

Social Club down?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:34 PM PST

Can't log in on site or GTA.

EDIT: GTA Online down on all systems.

submitted by /u/umar4812
[link] [comments]

I'm getting this game tomorrow

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:31 PM PST

You guys got any tips

The closest I've played to this type of game Is sleeping dogs

submitted by /u/fearthewiener
[link] [comments]

811 vs Nero for Stunt Races?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:59 PM PST

I already have a supercar for tight-handling races (Zentorno). I need one that can be purely for stunt racing. I know the Vagner and X-80 are suppossed to be very good for races, but I also want to stay on a bit of a budget.

Both the stock Nero and 811 come out below $1.5mil, including upgrades. The 811 has the best top speed according to Broughy, and it is also a bit cheaper. But I am concerned about traction and handling in an actual racing situation.

Is the 811 a good idea for stunt races? Or should I spring for a Nero?

submitted by /u/Drando_HS
[link] [comments]

Are the black friday sales today only?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:54 AM PST

Did R* nerf the Vigilante?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:16 PM PST

I was messing around with this thing the other day and I was able to use the rocket to send pedestrians and cars flying like the Rocket Voltic could before the nerfed it. I got on today and it no longer sends shit flying. Stealth nerf by cockstar?

submitted by /u/lemonfish442
[link] [comments]

Brought Maze Bank Office for 1 million hours before price is cut in half, can i get the difference back?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:24 PM PST

Hello

I brought the Office for 1 million dollars a few hours before the sale which i was unaware of, if i had know would of brought the office for half price.

Would rock star give me the difference or refund me the office so i can buy it for half a million? If anyone has experience with this would be great to know

Cheers

submitted by /u/Kiwiscrub
[link] [comments]

When buying another bunker, do the upgrades remain?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:52 PM PST

My friend is considering buying a bunker during the sale, but only if he doesn't have to buy the 3 upgrades again.

submitted by /u/Ravenae
[link] [comments]

Question cargo bob - biker delivery

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:44 PM PST

Can you carry bikes and vans and dump trucks delivering product.

submitted by /u/Tonyohnee
[link] [comments]

We tried bowling with a tugboat

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:31 AM PST

Need help with connection

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:42 AM PST

Hello everyone,

Ever since I've gotten a new router I can't connect to the rockstar servers anymore. I can't connect to the servers on both my pc and ps4. On pc I get the error message 202 and on ps4 it says that it can't retrieve update files from the rockstar servers.

My new router is the TP link archer C2600

I hope one of you might have a solution or had the same problem.

submitted by /u/Shinnchan
[link] [comments]

I bought GTA V in the sale i used to own it like 2 years ago will I get the cash bonus?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:40 AM PST

Is Hunter more powerful than Savage? Or its just another way to spend my GTA money?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:44 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.