Fallout - What you look like as a baby in Fallout 3


What you look like as a baby in Fallout 3

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:18 PM PST

Ask me a Fallout-related question, I'll answer it, then edit your question to make me look stupid.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:16 AM PST

Got the idea from someone in the Darkest Dungeon sub.

submitted by /u/Sirfurnace
[link] [comments]

Gun Jesus reviews the poor man's Fatman

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:19 PM PST

Looking for a cool way to display New California Republic flag

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:12 PM PST

I have an area of my man cave that I've dedicated to fallout.

I have a normal size flag for the "new California republic" right now just hanging from two little hooks in my wall. I'd like to do something better.

I was thinking of mounting it, burning part of it to looks torn up, rubbing grease or dirt on it, etc.

Any ideas or things anyone has either seen or done before -or even saw in the game that you think is a good idea?

submitted by /u/Obizues
[link] [comments]

Free Fallout 4 E-guide

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:44 AM PST

Code is:

H5AK-YTPF-B782-5VER

Cleaning out some old stuff and came across this free e guide for Fallout 4 redeemable on[Prima Games](primagames.com/code)

submitted by /u/BadFishCM
[link] [comments]

Far Harbor or Nuka world?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:16 AM PST

I can only get one at the time and they both look good, which one should I get?

submitted by /u/insertrave
[link] [comments]

Preston Garvey seems way to calm for all he's gone through. Shouldn't he at least have PTSD?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:50 AM PST

All his fellow Minutemen were killed, the people he had to look after all died bar four, and the arduous journey from Quincy to Concord certainly would damage a good few people's minds (especially with so many deaths). Yet by the time we first meet him he seems pretty fine. What do you think?

submitted by /u/LighthousePilgrim
[link] [comments]

Fan made concept art subreddit

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:33 PM PST

Is there a fan made concept art subreddit

submitted by /u/adamp2003
[link] [comments]

Hey prime chill out on the steroids bro

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:38 PM PST

Building and free building in reddit. Creatively.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:46 PM PST

Hey folks

Played this game way back when it came out, restarted a new game today.

I LIVED the building aspect, but hated the resources required needed to build. It really killed it for me. The freedom and creativity of the settlement building.

Is there a way I can build without restriction in fallout 4? Or do I need resources for building etc. I'd love to build freely without worrying about gathering resources.

Cheers guys

submitted by /u/Sinky13
[link] [comments]

Planning to run a Pnp fallout game

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:58 PM PST

Hello fallout sub! As the title says I'm planning on running a fallout Pnp game.

The task of planning the game is a little intimidating, so I'm here to ask all of you:

What would all of you like to see in such a game if you were playing?

submitted by /u/bluegreenwookie
[link] [comments]

In Fallout 4, YOU CAN BODYSLAM SOMEBODY

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:56 PM PST

A Raider charged at me and I was in third person, I meleed him with a rifle and I ended up body slamming him to the ground.

I did not know you could do this holy sh**.

submitted by /u/headache8181
[link] [comments]

Situational Mouse Acceleration?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:43 PM PST

I've tried all the known solutions (to my knowledge) for the incessant mouse acceleration in Fallout 3. Adding those lines into the controls in both .ini's, setting iPresentInterval to 0, disabling VSync in settings and in NVidia control panel. No matter what, in some situations in the game, like when I'm looking at a lot of buildings the mouse accel comes back. Is there any other solution?

submitted by /u/Rambunctiouskid-
[link] [comments]

Fallout 3 on Pc performance

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:58 AM PST

Fallout 3 is 10$ on steam, I saw reviews saying it's not even worth buying for Windows 10 because it crashes a lot. Is this true?

submitted by /u/HotlineTings
[link] [comments]

Desperately need help install Weapons of the New Millennia FONV

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:21 PM PST

So, i'm trying to download this mod. If you've modded New Vegas, odds are- you've heard of it. However, i cannot get it to download properly. I use Nexus mod manager. And the mod is only listed for Mod organizer. Which is out dated. So, how do i download this mod for NMM?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/GravelsNotAFood
[link] [comments]

Fallout 3 goty constant freezing

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:31 AM PST

I've been having this problem for the past 2 days ive tried every solution fallout.ini msconfig EVERYTHING but none of it works please just help me

submitted by /u/OshawottSam
[link] [comments]

HEELP!! there's something wrong with Fallout 1!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:19 AM PST

i started to play for a while, (thanks for the tips guys)

i saved and exited and a few hours later i tried to open the game and i get an error that says "Failure initializing imput devices"

What do i do to fix it ;w;!!!

submitted by /u/Magnum_Koishi
[link] [comments]

Fallout 3 Mod Suggestion

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:14 AM PST

I haven't played Fallout 3 in years, I was hoping that now that I have a PC, I can start fresh with some news mods as well. Anyone got any suggestions?

Also, anyone have an idea on where to find a working iron sights mod?

submitted by /u/justcuddlewithme
[link] [comments]

Is Fallout 4 worth a second play through?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:30 AM PST

Does anyone know any good mods (for PS4) that are like “A cannibal in concord” ? Thanks

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:26 PM PST

I have not played fo4 in awhile can I bypass the update?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:14 PM PST

I have not played fo4 in awhile. when I went to load it up I saw that there is a HUGE update (I assume for the creation club.. yeah its been awhile) how do I bypass this so I can play the game again? I dont CARE about the CC nor the several gig updates!

submitted by /u/jeffmgd
[link] [comments]

Which retro Fallout game should a new player start with?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:46 PM PST

With the Steam sale, both Fallout and Fallout 2 are £1.99. I want to buy one to see if I enjoy the style of the game. I've played Fallout 3 and Fallout 4, and a bit of New Vegas, so I know the series, I'm just not sure about the old style. I will only get one because there is no point in buying both if I don't know if I will like it. Which one should I get? Which one is "better" for new players, or easier to get into? Thanks!

submitted by /u/SensualOaf
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 GOTY PS4 incomplete quest in log, fix?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:12 PM PST

I hate when I get incomplete quest in my log/journal (I'm looking at you Bethesda...) so far I get one I can't trully complete. It's Minuteman quest - it's Raider Troubles Federal Ration Stockpile . After I kill main bad character and talk with settler, she is gratefull I helped them, and now I need to talk to Preston. When I talk to him I see thay my quest in complete but when I check my log, it seems there is unchecked mark "talk to Preston". I tried restart that quest many times but there is no effect. Any solution on PS4? mod or something? or is this quest bugged?

submitted by /u/Mati184
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.