Fallout - so I made a misstake trying to get opinions on fallout new vegas by asking if it was worth it. but now I've bought it, what's your favorite performance mods?


so I made a misstake trying to get opinions on fallout new vegas by asking if it was worth it. but now I've bought it, what's your favorite performance mods?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:00 AM PST

edit: the reasoning behind this post is that I've heard it has not that great of a pc port.

submitted by /u/albl1122
[link] [comments]

Made a Christmas gift for my brother. Thought you guys might also enjoy.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:43 AM PST

What's your favorite moment from each game?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:16 AM PST

I'll start Fallout 1: Seeing the master in all his mutant glory Fallout 2: Haven't played much, but Torr is a bro Tactics: haven't played BoS: lol Fallout 3: Running out into that vast, ominous wasteland for the first time. Also ya boi Liberty Prime NV: Arriving at the Strip and realizing the world is truly yours to shape 4: The arrival of the BoS into the Commonwealth. Also, ya boi Liberty Prime strikes back

submitted by /u/cperch
[link] [comments]

What raider factions did you side with in Nuka World?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:55 AM PST

I can't decide to support the Pack and Operators or the Pack and Disciples. All of them have something unique, wether it be perks, decorations, armor, or weapons. I would side with the Disciples because of their armor, weapon paint job and use of the disciples blade, but the bottle cap-driven Operators suit my mercenary play style; their clean, formal apparel and weapon paint does not though. I feel like Nuka World would be empty if I wiped out the Operators though, since most Raiders found around Nuka Town are Operators.

UPDATE: Chose the Pack and the Operators, I have to agree that the Disciples are lunatics and even threaten you the first time you speak with them.

submitted by /u/Futurecraft5MC
[link] [comments]

So did the Vault-Tec security outside vault 111 willingly just die instead of jumping on the platform too?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:38 PM PST

Vault 88 extremely unstable

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:25 AM PST

I'm on ps4, I'm running every mod worth running and it's ridiculously big. Upon entering the cell, opening a menu or settlement mode or saving she likes to freeze or crash. I'm not expecting a miracle but any tips would be very much appreciated.

submitted by /u/danktonium
[link] [comments]

Far Harbor and Nuka World

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:41 PM PST

Replaying Fallout 4. i noticed lot of people say Fallout 4 story sucks. and it kinda does

But then Far Harbor proves that Bethesda can make great stories with multiple endings

Nuka World might be lackluster compared to Far Harbor but the story and content writing is good. sometimes it makes you feel like a real raider.

Bethesda can really make some good stories if they put their mind to it. lets look forward for Fallout 5

submitted by /u/Dracula101
[link] [comments]

About to get the game but... PC or Console?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:26 PM PST

I have an ok PC (i5, 8gig ram, gtx 950m) and the base consoles (XBOX, PS4).

Im thinking PC for the mods but is there a good reason to get the console version?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/M_Aguilar
[link] [comments]

Does Dogmeat level up?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:03 PM PST

I've been playing Tale of Two Wastelands and just moved from DC to New Vegas. I have dogmeat with me. I'm level 34, so I decided to make my way through the deathclaw area and go directly to the strip. I'd never seen more than 2 deathclaws together at a time there, so I didn't think anything of taking dogmeat. Halfway to the strip we get ambushed by SIX deathclaws. They completely ignore me and all surround dogmeat. I spray and pray with Eugene and finally finish them all off. Not only did dogmeat not die from being attacked by six deathclaws, he also managed to take one of them out on his own. The only explanation I could think of is that dogmeat levels with the player, but I've never really noticed my other companions getting any better before. What's the deal?

submitted by /u/GiantManbat
[link] [comments]

What previous game locations would you turn into a settlement?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:46 AM PST

I'd love to have turned the Car Fort in 3 into a settlement. Or Tenpenny Tower, after I cleared it of the bigots and feral. The Raider holdout under the bridge near the Citadel too.

What about you nerds?

submitted by /u/TechnoEquinox
[link] [comments]

Have the Fallout games given you a strong appreciation for the retro genres of music in their soundtracks?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:25 PM PST

I find myself listening to a lot of pre-WWII music like Doris Day or Glenn Miller or The Ink Spots just because that music reminds me of Fallout and has that sweet nostalgic vibe to it that I really dig and find relaxing in the background.

I like running the Fallout soundtracks at work, I have a couple of Pandora stations trained to that style of music because they're pretty G-rated (good for a lobby atmosphere). I have a bunch of older customers in my shop (75 yo+) and they're always amazed that someone my age regularly listens to music that stopped being popular forty years before I was ever born. But if it wasn't for Fallout, I never would have been exposed to music like that in the first place.

submitted by /u/danceswithronin
[link] [comments]

Fallout: New California(Project Brazil) is almost done!

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:14 PM PST

With almost 4 years in the making the highly anticipated mod is almost done!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil/news/fallout-new-california-state-of-the-mod-november-2017

submitted by /u/giny33
[link] [comments]

Does anybody else keep the “Mysterious Broadcast” going during OWB

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:33 AM PST

Accidentally left the "Mysterious Broadcast" going when starting OWB and honestly I think the music really adds to the atmosphere. Does anyone else just keep it going while playing?

submitted by /u/namlesgir
[link] [comments]

What song from the entire fallout soundtrack describes which game the best?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:43 AM PST

What I mean is, if you had to pick a song from Fallout to describe any of the Fallout games, what would it be?

Example:

Fallout: New Vegas - The Wanderer.

submitted by /u/TheGunNut
[link] [comments]

Somehow I never found out you could let the monorail blow up if you never defuse the bomb in New Vegas

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:06 AM PST

Quick question about GOTY

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:23 AM PST

Hi all, quick question. Does the GOTY edition of fallout 4 fix most of the bugs? I have the original edition but I'm thinking of getting the GOTY version for the DLC.

submitted by /u/Lanky_Guy
[link] [comments]

Had anyone else done something like this?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:25 PM PST

So, I filled red rocket with custom robots from automatron.

Just thought it was a cool idea.

submitted by /u/Kreeper427
[link] [comments]

Fallout New Vegas conversation glitch/bug

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:19 PM PST

In my current playthrough of fallout NV i still have "I dont hurt anymore" quest but I already completed "three card bounty" and now when i try to talk to bitter root or betsy they just give me a one line response without opening the conversation options Any suggestions on how to fix?

submitted by /u/papablessurprivilege
[link] [comments]

(Spoilers) Need help with FO4 Gage Perk Bug

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:16 PM PST

On Xbox One. I have been working towards Gage's Affinity Perk. I've had him as a companion for a long time, picked a ton locks, killed some folks, and a bunch of other things he keeps liking. He tried to talk to me at least once but I did not make it to him in time to continue the dialogue. I've read about a bug where you miss Gage's talk and cannot receive his perk, I now believe it to be true.

After missing the dialogue, is there anyway to get Gage's Perk on Xbox One without using mods?

submitted by /u/gatorfreak_luke62
[link] [comments]

You the new kid on the block?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:53 PM PST

[Spoilers] Any tips for a specific ending to the string of quests involving Pheeble Will and Beyond the Beef? [FO:NV]

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:43 PM PST

Okay, so because New Vegas gives you hella options to complete quests I've been stuck on this string for a while now trying to get my best outcome.

I want Walter to pay me for killing Heck for the 1000 caps, but I heard if you take out Ted as well you get another 500 and some more XP. I also want to save the White Glove Society from cannibalism by trying to serve the fake meat and having Mortimer out himself.

Here's the problem, when I get to Ted after having met with the assassin that kills Chauncy and talk to Philippe, he gives up the recipes but doesn't allow me to cook up the fake meat?

submitted by /u/bendersmokes
[link] [comments]

Menu music is clipping?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:12 AM PST

Just bought the Game of the Year edition of FO4 and I noticed that the main menu music begins to clip at the high parts, most notably when the horn section really comes in. Sounds all distorted and all at some points. Why would this seemingly just start happening randomly? Playing on Xbox One S. Should I uninstall and reinstall from the disc again?

EDIT: Just want to clarify that this does not happen with anything else on my Xbox. Doesn't happen with other games, apps, anything.

submitted by /u/mschief923
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.