Fallout - PSA: If you're looking to buy FNV on steam and you're from Eastern EU, you're probably gonna get the Russian version.


PSA: If you're looking to buy FNV on steam and you're from Eastern EU, you're probably gonna get the Russian version.

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:00 AM PST

A few months ago valve/bethesda decided to change the normal FNV app to the RU version for the people living in eastern Europe. I bought the GOG version at full price a while ago, so i decided to get it on steam as well, since it's only 2.50$, and to my surprise, i got the Russian version. Why they decided to do this is beyond me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/6j7h3y/fallout_new_vegas_steam_version_switched_to/

You can still select English, but it seems that some mods have compatibility problems.

If you're from a country east of the Czech Republic, buy the GOG version instead.

submitted by /u/ISuckAtFiora
[link] [comments]

PSA: Nominate Fallout: New Vegas in the "Choices Matter" Steam Awards

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:19 PM PST

Because we all love the slideshow simulator that is New Vegas, so many choices. http://store.steampowered.com/app/22380/Fallout_New_Vegas/

submitted by /u/BlakeAbernathy
[link] [comments]

Fallout New Vegas only $2.49 on Steam!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:01 PM PST

This is a steal if anybody has never actually played it before. I want to pick it up however Christmas gifts come first.

submitted by /u/BigFlem
[link] [comments]

Should I get fallout NV and fallout 3 or get fallout NV with some DLC

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:52 AM PST

Should I Buy FO4 GOTY (Question From A FNV Fan)

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:02 AM PST

I know that FO4 has been hated by real fans of Fallout due to the limitations Bethesda brought; like you cant kill any NPC you desire.

I want to buy FO4 GOTY cause of the Fallout 4: New Vegas mod) but I fear it wont be worth my money...

I loved FNV; even though I hardly completed 1 playthrough after 100 hours. I kept starting over and over... Modding, trying new things, cleaning past mistakes and whatnot.

I fear that FO4 wont live up to what FNV did to me, and I wont get my money's worth cause of the limitations and CC (Fuck paid mods)

I can only afford 1 game this sale due to the rise of USD/TRY price in Turkey. Either FO4 GOTY or Witcher 3 (Never liked medieval RPG's [Disliked Skyrim cause of that] but I may give it a try as I tried DOTA for the first time a bit ago and liked it so far)

I am not sure what to do and hope you fellow vault dwellers/minuteman/ncr/legion etc can guide me.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Arszilla
[link] [comments]

I just want to talk about the FNV and dlc

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:01 PM PST

Ight so some thing that I really like about FNV is the how one dlc led to the next one. In OWB you can find tech that's in dead money. Father Elijah was there and the dev team didn't just tell you, you had to explore to find the connections and you had to pay some attention to dialogue in the game. Anyways just wanted to know if anyone appreciated this as much as I did.

submitted by /u/satanlolz
[link] [comments]

Should I try Fallout 3 or NV after beating 4?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:35 PM PST

Beat fallout 4 a couple months ago and it was my first fallout game. Looking to get into either 3 or NV. Which one should i go for? Really interested in all the Lore surrounding the fallout universe.

How much of a downgrade/upgrade is there in gameplay compared to fallout 4? Gonna be buying and playing on Xbox One.

submitted by /u/bhfanatic15
[link] [comments]

I've never played a Fallout game before and I'm considering picking something up during the steam thanksgiving sale. What would be a good place to start?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 02:02 PM PST

I was initially leaning towards New Vegas by itself because I've heard that its better than 3 and I'm on a bit of a budget. The ultimate edition looks tempting though and if its important to play 3 first I could get that instead. I want to get the best experience for my money so any advice would be appreciated.

Edit: I should probably add that I don't think my computer could run 4 so that's out of the question.

submitted by /u/Da_Beast
[link] [comments]

Anyone found any glitches or secrets on fallout 3? (Pc version)

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:22 PM PST

I recently just got back into playing this game after putting in many hours on fallout 4 and fallout: new vegas. Im just wondering if there are any cool glitches or secrets that you guys might of found, preferabily ones that arent well known. Any thoughts?

submitted by /u/niggapleeezzz93
[link] [comments]

When Mysteries Are Afoot, the Commonwealths Best Detective Steps Up. And David joins Nick as well ;)

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:43 AM PST

Fallout 4 Survival Mode

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 08:03 AM PST

I want to start a Fallout 4 survival mode but I want to know if it's worth it. Also, what are some tips and what should I do?

submitted by /u/EarlHasNoDad
[link] [comments]

SPECIAL Points in Fallout.

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 09:08 AM PST

In New Vegas, there were just around 40 points you could disperse among your various SPECIAL stats. In Fallout 4, you only get 20 ish.

What were the values in previous games? Was FO4 the first to lower it? If so, Why?

submitted by /u/eanderson97
[link] [comments]

Question about DLC guns in Fallout 4

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:08 AM PST

Can you get legendary DLC guns from the base game areas?

submitted by /u/JBAofMB
[link] [comments]

What happened here?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 12:44 PM PST

Game isn't loading. Please help! [Advice]

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:56 PM PST

Resubmitting because title was insufficient.

So I have the fallout 4 version (disk) for ps4. Recently all my files corrupted (very very sad about that). So I reinstalled the game and all the DLCs and now when I press new game, it will just sit there for an hour and not load anything up. Can someone help me? Bethesda support isn't responding and I can't find anything like this online. Thank you!

submitted by /u/allygator90
[link] [comments]

[PS4] Is there a fix for the vault door glitch that breaks VATS?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 03:56 PM PST

I've been Googling, and the only way to fix it is on PC.

Has anyone with a PS4 been able to fix this?

submitted by /u/xnzs
[link] [comments]

Can I buy Fallout 4 GOTY, save the DLC, but give away the game?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:12 AM PST

I already have FO4, and with the sale it's cheaper to buy the GOTY than it is to buy the DLC separately. Can I buy the game, keep the DLC for my original copy, then give away the new copy of the game?

In other words, does the DLC come registered to that particular version, or can I install in a different Fo4 folder copy?

edit: on steam

submitted by /u/DoubleUnderscore
[link] [comments]

What's your biggest criticism of your favorite fallout game?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:19 PM PST

Fallout 4 PS4 Bethesda.net problems

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 10:40 AM PST

Is anyone else having issues downloading mods onto their consoles from bethesda.net? As each time I've tried to download a mod it has been removed from my library after failing to download.

submitted by /u/justheretoupvot3
[link] [comments]

Fallout 1 Help! In what day does the game start?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 05:37 AM PST

I need to know the exact day my character left the vault so I don't get an instant game over because it ran out of water, please help :(

submitted by /u/zxAlexz
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 doesn't work well on my computer, should I return it and get F3 GOTY? [Question]

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 01:52 PM PST

I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition yesterday and I doesn't work well on my computer at all. The edges of everything is pixely and all of the sound is distorted. I don't think I can fix this without sacrificing the graphics, which I am not willing to do. Should I return it and get Fallout 3, or get something else?

submitted by /u/HunterWorld
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 title screen question

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 07:09 AM PST

Is it a recording or is it being rendered in real time?

submitted by /u/danktonium
[link] [comments]

[FNV] New Vegas fast exit mod?

Posted: 23 Nov 2017 06:35 AM PST

Since NVSR is now out of date is there any way to enable fast exit or a mod for it cause my fallout always black screens after I exit the game and fast exit from NVSR was the only thing that made the game close.

submitted by /u/DesertRanger49
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.