Diablo - I don't know if Blizzard will see this, but I'll try: please buff density on the shrouded moor rifts!


I don't know if Blizzard will see this, but I'll try: please buff density on the shrouded moor rifts!

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 10:49 AM PST

If someone doesn't know, it's the new zone in act 2 that is in open air and has lit candles all over the place.

Rifts and greater rifts are a pain when you find this particular rift floor. It's GIGANTIC yet it has like 3 elites on the full zone and there are almost no enemies whatsoever.

The worst thing is that this place could be insane! A full rift in one floor! It's sad that it has no density :(

submitted by /u/saddler93
[link] [comments]

Got distracted and misclicked 1pair of gloves when gambling for helms

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 05:18 AM PST

Cutting it Real close

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 02:45 PM PST

Doesn't get any closer than this.

https://imgur.com/a/YTLcv

submitted by /u/Kneelorbeknelt
[link] [comments]

I made a Barb for the first time this season and it's the most fun I've had playing Diablo

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 11:09 AM PST

I don't know why I spent so much time on the Necro, it's strong as hell but mind numbingly boring, leaping everywhere and covering the entire screen in earthquakes or spinning around like a madman is just so satisfying words don't do it justice.

submitted by /u/murinon
[link] [comments]

Demonic Vessels (small chests in Act3) still contain no loot ever since their hotfix in 2014!

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 09:54 PM PST

Demonic Vessels found in act3 used to have too much loot in them so they were hotfixed and ever since, they do not drop loot anymore. This hotfix happened in 2014.

submitted by /u/Netsuko
[link] [comments]

Second season, first time trying hardcore. I know it’s not that great, but I’m real proud of this.

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 08:47 PM PST

It's better than I've ever done not hardcore.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ocipf

submitted by /u/DangerZoneSLA
[link] [comments]

AFK Clan Members in Public Bounties

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 03:41 PM PST

So I've been doing a ton of bounties lately since I want to completely finish out my cube, and over the past few days I've started noticing a trend. There will occasionally be 2-3 team members in the game with me, and they'll do a couple bounties, and then just go completely afk. I can't kick them because the vote needs to be unanimous. But it also feels shitty leaving the game because a lot of the bounties are already done by the time I notice. Is there any way to combat this or do I just need to suck it up?

submitted by /u/PolarPower
[link] [comments]

GR Builds

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 07:23 PM PST

I would like to play each class and push Grift ~95 on a consistent basis w/o having to fish. Got any recommendations for builds for each class that I can accomplish this while having relatively low paragon points and that are semi easy to play?

Also, what would your recommendation be to be the best paragon solo farming build?

submitted by /u/MerLock
[link] [comments]

Question about Leaderboards

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 06:03 PM PST

So, I've been playing D3 for a while but I've never strived to make it onto Leaderboards mainly due to my playing schedule being very casual around Full-Time work.

Are there any rewards/incentive in making it onto Leaderboards apart from the glory of being on Leaderboards?

submitted by /u/hvrry3k
[link] [comments]

Best Crusader Class for S12?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 10:21 AM PST

I am in love with the crusader, I am curious as to which set I should try to work towards getting?

submitted by /u/Deck_dog
[link] [comments]

What about Rend?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 11:28 AM PST

Hi. After being a casual player for a long time, I finally started grinding a season. Enjoying my Barbarian very much, but I wonder if there is any advantage to using Rend? All the builds I see focus on the main damage, whirlwind, HoTa, charge,.. So I was wondering if you combine your whirlwind build with Rend, is it worth it? Probably not since I have seen no builds use it, but why not then? :) Thank you!

Also, sorry for any bad English :)

submitted by /u/Ardchie
[link] [comments]

Just completed chapter 2 on the season and my rewards vanished?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 05:54 PM PST

So I completed chapter 2 in the seasonal journey. I have no idea where my Hardrig's gift stuff went. Not in mailbox, not in chest, not in inventory. It never appeared for me and I am a little (very) confused. Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/gh_burns
[link] [comments]

Skeletal Mage: Life Support or Singularity?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 12:46 PM PST

Just a quick question: does the Life Support rune benefit from the 3300% damage increase of Trag'oul's? If so, it seems like it would be more powerful than a Singularity mage, no matter how much essence you have.

submitted by /u/trandyr
[link] [comments]

What to do end game for GR pushing?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 12:41 PM PST

I sort of hit a wall. My set has pretty good rolls, but I only have a couple ancients for it. I'm playing an Impale DH. Should I do bounties to farm mats for rerolls, or do I just keep leveling up gems for my eventual kanai's bonus dex upgrades?

submitted by /u/hi_im_xelos
[link] [comments]

Active clans EU

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 10:05 AM PST

I started playing this season 2 days ago and I searched for a clan in proposed clans in the browser but none of them is active. My question is how do i find active clan in EU?

submitted by /u/MagicWorm
[link] [comments]

Do Sentry proc Area Damage now?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 09:53 AM PST

Im running a N6/M4 build and got a couple of primals (lucky) that I dont wanna screw up. I get random information about Area damage and I cannot for my life figure out if my sentries are proccing this. Im pretty sure they are considering the crit amount I seen compared to my selfcrits when they are down but I want confirmation!

submitted by /u/Tb0nesteaksauce
[link] [comments]

Question about bug relating to the Armory.

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 09:01 AM PST

I remember not too long ago people were talking about a bug where if you saved a build to the Armory with legendary gems, there was a small chance that somehow your gems will get reset to level one by doing so. Has anyone heard of this or am I crazy?

submitted by /u/ChefBoyarDEZZNUTZZ
[link] [comments]

just wanted to share my highest gr ever

Posted: 18 Nov 2017 11:15 PM PST

a lot of friends quit playing, and most of time i hit mid 70's in season but im pushing for a 90 this season and today i hit gr80 with the leap barb _^ one day ill get on those leader-boards :D

https://imgur.com/CqjDfsR

edit- that paragon number though O.o

11/19/17 - we did a 85 bois https://imgur.com/RA69MZl

submitted by /u/zkfuzzy1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.