Diablo - funny new tristram bug


funny new tristram bug

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 12:29 PM PST

so apparently new tristram needed a new deck after deckerd cain died https://imgur.com/a/DpOMc

submitted by /u/yairzvi16
[link] [comments]

Who else no lifed day one to unlock primal? What route did you take?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:09 AM PST

So we 4 manned it.

Challenge rift, stole follower weapon, did a boss bounty. Then rifts til 70. We ran dh wd necro monk.

Our necro basically carried us to 70 within about 1:45 and then we blasted right into t2-4 and on to t6. I made a janky ue set from that point, around p200, and now we are running some random speeds. I took down gr70 around p350? I think. Using ue multi shot.

What did you do day 1?

submitted by /u/tomatosaucin
[link] [comments]

S12 Builds Spreadsheet [input appreciated]

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:15 AM PST

Necromancer is such a Fun Class - First time using it

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:34 AM PST

I just came back from being away from D3 for a bit over a year and Last night saw the Season had just started so I logged in and immediately was like F it and bought the Necro. So far I am like level 11 only, I did the challenge rift thing and upgraded Blacksmith/Mystic to max then I made a reduced level 70 Staff(I got 47 req level). So I am pumped to play some more tonight and I am wondering what else should I be doing?

Is there anything super important to do right now that will help me later? Or just farm rifts basically?

submitted by /u/CoryReyes
[link] [comments]

Another leveling tip

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:52 AM PST

So the subreddit has been filled with tips and guidelines for fast leveling. This is what quite some folks used:

  • challenge rift
  • kadala
  • lvl 1 master bounty boss
  • rifting on hard till lvl 40 and use a reduced lvl weapon
  • rifting on torment+ to lvl 70

However we figured out a nice interaction. After getting the weapon reduction and restarting the game for a higher difficulty. Just go through all the bounty maps and tag a mob. This will set the mobs in the bounty to level 40.

As you eventually reach lvl 70 in the same game with lets say T1 you can now do those bounties and the mobs will be lvl 40 T1. The bounties are now very easy to do, be boubties with other zones/bosses/spawned mobs will be lvl 70. The rewards from tyreal for completing the bounty will still be lvl 70.

So same reward with easier bounty. Thought i'd share it with yall!

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Biertrut
[link] [comments]

How are DH this season?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:00 PM PST

Did the buffs do them great justice? Can they finally be on par with WD, Monk And Barbs and pushing higher GR?

submitted by /u/shhtime123
[link] [comments]

D2 Ladder Reset on December 12th

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:10 PM PST

S12 Powerleveling Party - Sat 10AM EST

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:08 PM PST

Hi r/Diablo3! Every season after I level and gear to the point I can farm comfortably I open my games up for people who are looking for a powerlevel. This is my 8th season hosting these powerleveling parties and they are a lot of fun! My philosophy is that I'm going to be farming most of the day anyway and it's not an inconvenience to me so why not help out the community :D Couple things:

  • I play on the NA Server, softcore
  • I will be running T6 rifts, leeches have to be on the same floor as me to gain XP. Please do not AFK as you will need to teleport whenever I move to a new area.
  • Please stay at the entrance of the rift where it is safe. If you are running around and looting (and dying) it takes longer to level up
  • Once you are 70 please leave the game immediately. there is usually a line and I'd like to get as many people leveled as possible.

The powerleveling is organized through my stream twitch.tv/daddywarrbux and managed with the help of my channel bot. To join the powerleveling list you simply need to come to the stream and type the command !joinqueue (battle.net tag). THERE IS NO COST TO ENTER THE QUE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO FOLLOW THE STREAM. The que will open at 10:00AM EST Saturday 7/11, stream will start at 10:30 with the first group. I will level as many people as I can and will even extend the Powerleveling into Sun if there is a large enough interest, especially since the season started on a thurs . I am looking forward to hanging out with you guys and talking about the new D3 season. :D

submitted by /u/Daddywarrbux
[link] [comments]

Can someone help explain the gear choices in the Trag'Oul Icy-Veins Necro guide?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:30 PM PST

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/corpse-lance-necromancer-trag-oul-variation

The guide recommends Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang for the weapon. However, they don't recommend getting Grim Scythe as a skill. Wouldn't the passive on the weapon be wasted?

Additionally, it has Lost Time for the off-hand. The only freezing spell I see is Land of the Dead which has a huge cooldown and wouldn't really stack the passive of Lost Time well.

Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/xeightx
[link] [comments]

Just hit level 70..What do i do to get the starter set?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:21 PM PST

i dont see any notifications anywhere telling me what to do to get the starter set. I pressed control J to look at my journal and I dont really see any direction there either.

submitted by /u/Soprohero
[link] [comments]

blizzcon 2017 VT pet

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:08 PM PST

So i get all blizzcon vt item's but no pet in Diablo 3,they didint relise it yet or im missing something?

submitted by /u/WildeTheGreat
[link] [comments]

Question about Necro starter set

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:14 PM PST

Just picked up necro and decided to mess with it. I got the 4 piece of the free set and though great utility, doesn't add much dmg to my character. I am struggling to get the 6 piece.

Is there a build im missing? i did bone spike -> skele mage leveling and though i dont die its WAY to slow to do GR 20.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/labelbuddy
[link] [comments]

SpeedFarm Showdown & Fluff's Build Compendium

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 01:49 AM PST

Question about Necro Trang'Oul set pushing build

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:54 PM PST

I notice that people on the top of the ladder use Trang'Oul set and Trang'Oul's Corroded Fang, but don't use the Grim Scythe ability to attack anything, and Trang'Oul and Ledger's Disdain both increase Grim Scythe Damage

are they picking up Trang'Oul for the +20 essence on the item, same with Ledger's Disdain?

submitted by /u/TheEnglishman28
[link] [comments]

[Bug?] Upgrading rare items with Kanai's cube not giving correct stats?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:10 PM PST

So while waiting for my friend to come online I decided to upgrade the gear on my non-season DH. When I upgraded bows in an attempt to get the new Yang's Recurve I noticed some of them would roll with 4 primary stats and others with 5. According to the items description it should always roll with 3 set primaries + 2 random magical properties. Also none of the ~20 bows rolled with a socket. Is this normal and I'm just a moron or is this a bug?

Example: https://imgur.com/a/JCzMr

submitted by /u/DibsTheFirst
[link] [comments]

Justin Geer - Pandemonium (something a bit different, song sampling Malthael's lines)

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:40 PM PST

How to Gear up after finishing Chapter 4?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:16 PM PST

Hi everyone, my last time playing diablo3 was after 6 months of release and this season is my first time playing it. I just finish Chapter 4 of season 12 and i just got the Immortal set for Barb. And I'm quite lost how to gear up after that.

And the Teambrg website is not working for me atm.

Appreciate for the help Thank you

submitted by /u/jzerkz
[link] [comments]

Just completed the Guardian journey!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:05 PM PST

Need help with survivability (Monk)

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:03 PM PST

I'm currently Para~90 with full Uliana's from Seasonal Journey and running T6 rifts with randoms in public matches, they're going pretty smoothly and my damage output is definitely more than enough, but I'm having a huge issue with getting oneshot by pretty much everything when Epiphany is down. The only defensive gear I have is Spirit Guards but I feel like that should be enough, any tips on what I can do to boost my survivability a little?

submitted by /u/Xerenos
[link] [comments]

Did Blizzard remove all Elites from Greater Rifts? I only see Progression Orbs laying around?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:48 PM PST

playing WoL Monk

submitted by /u/sVr90
[link] [comments]

Challenge rift level?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:37 AM PST

Does it matter what level I do challenge rift? Or is the reward flat?

submitted by /u/Haxxtastic
[link] [comments]

Is zombie bears viable?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:22 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.