Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:06 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Gift Pass thread

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:53 PM PST

Please make a comment on this thread instead of making a new post if you wish to offer gift passes of the game.

Edit: Because some people haven't been actually using the gift passes they have been given, you can asked to be pmed with a persons in game character, level, and timestamp/reddit name to confirm.

submitted by /u/Agarest
[link] [comments]

The Thanksgiving event in a nutshell

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:58 PM PST

Failstacks xD

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:32 PM PST

TET Giath Vs TET Griffon short test results

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:41 PM PST

Not sure if I should be offended or disappointed in this sale

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:29 AM PST

PSA: Free stuff for launch players available on website.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:51 AM PST

Really cool that they're finally rewarding the OG community. :D

Rewards: https://gyazo.com/e1d7e0f865879ca7faef72c6c4c40234

Bonus Rewards: https://gyazo.com/0f0c716dc5dd1900cc15c17c6326050a

submitted by /u/ldx_arke
[link] [comments]

If the night vendor offers me a kzarka weapon for another class, should I grab it?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:34 AM PST

Just wondering, if the night vendor offers me a kzarka for another class should i grab it? the last one he offered me i was going to grab but if i put it on the marketplace i would have sold it at a loss

submitted by /u/Cyanogen101
[link] [comments]

Hey BDO what happens to your forums ? like what the actual...

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:16 AM PST

Any KR players can tell us how classes rank after Absolute and Rabam skills

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:28 PM PST

Now that most of the classes have absolute and rabam skills in KR, how would you rank class tier? I think for large scale, it stays the same pretty much but how about for 1v1s and small scale?

From what I can tell, it seems that any class can now easily kill another with one short combo if they make a small mistake. 1v1 looks very fast paced. Like if you get a CC on someone, it's over for them and no room for escape/recover.

submitted by /u/iuthnj34
[link] [comments]

What loot have you gotten from thanksgiving boxes?!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:33 AM PST

Figured we could all share the loot we've gotten from thanksgiving boxes. I finally got something worth today = Ogre ring, otherwise it's been memory frags, shattered crescents and lifeskills tools. A friend of mine got a sicils.

submitted by /u/StarrSyzygy
[link] [comments]

[NA] Lag, Disconnect, and Crashes still persist for myself and other Cox customers.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 09:34 AM PST

First of all, i'd like to say that the situation has definitely IMPROVED since LeaseWeb announced they completed repairs to their network. However, I am still experiencing severe connection issues which make the game unplayable. Talking with two other guild mates who use Cox (it is the only ISP available to us) they also have similar problems.

Last night I disconnected from RBF 4 times in a row - unable to complete a single match. Some of these disconnects happened while running wtfast, others while connecting to the game normally. Outside of RBF, I got 5-6 lag-loading screens just trying to auto path from Grana to Calpheon, and in each city the lag manifested as being unable to interact with NPCs or swap gear for up to 30 seconds. These lag events were not occurring at regular 20 minute intervals, they were much more frequent and random.

If anyone else is still experiencing severe Lag and/or Disconnects, please leave a comment with the severity of your issue and which ISP you're using. Compensating us with a 2 week XP buff feels bad when I still can't grind these new temple mobs ;(

submitted by /u/jeffythewise
[link] [comments]

Literally Unplayable Even After Patch

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:10 AM PST

Is there a collection of the new kama silver/hour rates?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:58 AM PST

I would really want something like this just updated with kamasylvia part 1,2 and the revamped valencia zones

The information of the valencia zones is out there, but kama is very lackluster so if anyone has link it would be very appreciated

submitted by /u/DieTanker
[link] [comments]

typical striker

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:52 AM PST

Good time to start again, regarding log in rewards?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:03 AM PST

Been away for a bit longer than a month. I would like to know what stage the log in rewards are, and if the newcomer/welcome back rewards start when I log in or if they're like the loyalist ones, that they have their own start and end time independent of when you log on.

submitted by /u/Shitsburningyo
[link] [comments]

Free guest passes, gl hf

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:35 AM PST

IBJT9GP-VN2282M-RE1QPV2-28C7

PB2QV31-93453VE-ELH38DO-UEP8K

RCSN8IF-V52Q0P0-FB9PINR-LJFQU

submitted by /u/TheGuli
[link] [comments]

Obvious PSA (cause I'm dumb and literal) Sweet Pumpkin Pie's CD and Duration are backwards

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:29 PM PST

https://imgur.com/2Jz3Uvz

IK IK it woulda been dumb to be as it's stated.

submitted by /u/QuiteGoneJin
[link] [comments]

When people bid the dande you wanted but didn't buy, and you hope you have clicked fast enough.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:20 AM PST

Good gear for Maehwa

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:16 AM PST

What is a good armor set for Maehwa and what should I enhance it too? Same with weapons. So far I have been wearing the Grunil Set (+8) with Blue Coral rings and Earings. For the weapon I have the Rosar Blade and White Horn Bow (both +12). Oh yeah also the Gladiator Belt and Necklace.

submitted by /u/Matt7824
[link] [comments]

Failstacking with Twinks, how exactly?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:52 AM PST

Not sure how stupid I am, but I read that you should build up your fs with different chars. Well, I have like +15 on my sorc, switched to my ranger where I had +0. Imagine I get +20 with my ranger. Can u combine these +15 and +20 to get +35? How?

If not, please explain how to do it correctly. I don't find anything useful when I google for FS+Twinks

Bear with me, I'm still kinda new to the game.

submitted by /u/MissUnderstood92
[link] [comments]

When you get lucky on MP but still struggling to get a good horse..

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:00 PM PST

Best gaming laptop for this game

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:11 AM PST

As title said, im traveling a lot. Mayb some of you using laptop for this game can suggest

submitted by /u/riot92riot
[link] [comments]

Game hanging on startup

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:48 AM PST

I just bought the game on SEA and when I start it up there's the BDO title screen and then the game launches but it just stays as a black screen and doesn't respond, plus it lags up my whole computer and causes everything else to hang including my browser, Steam etc. Am I doing anything wrong or is there some kind of prerequisite for me to run the game? It's my third time and counting that I had to force shutdown my computer because everything just bricks.

submitted by /u/Zellinator
[link] [comments]

How good are these Black Friday sales compared to other sales?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:44 AM PST

I ask because i was wondering if i should just buy all these inventory expansions, weight increase, pets, maids, and etc now. But if there is a better deal later (Christmas time) i can just wait till then. Are these sales that great??

submitted by /u/sunnydummy222
[link] [comments]

I love when it's easy to fail. (Of course moments later I one click to +15 with 0 stacks)

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 01:42 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.