Civilization - Worst deity start I've had so far, turn 26 and four Civs have at least 1 city within 10 tiles from my capital.


Worst deity start I've had so far, turn 26 and four Civs have at least 1 city within 10 tiles from my capital.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 02:34 AM PST

Just a quick sneak peek of an upcoming mod...

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 05:14 AM PST

first time full suzerain

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:54 AM PST

Can I win a domination victory if a civ never settled there capital

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:43 PM PST

This is really weird. I am playing as Persia in Civ 6 on True Start location and I am going for a domination victory. It looks like Gorgo could not settle her first city due to being so close to Rome and just sat there with her settler the whole game. Then 1370 AD comes around and I am conquering civs and I capture the settler. Can I still win a domination victory? I have never seen anything like this.

submitted by /u/thedoorknob123
[link] [comments]

[MOD] José de San Martín added to the Argentina Civilization! With cavalry moving through mountains!

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:02 AM PST

Outcome of my 26 Civ real world placement

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:35 PM PST

So I started a 26 civ real world game a couple days ago, on diety just to see how things went, and thought it would be a fun idea. I started as Australia (I picked random civ) and started of going to war with Indonesia right off the bat and her lone city in a matter of 30 turns. After that though, I never waged war the entire time, and managers to get science AND cultural victories on the same exact turn! If you have Civ 6 and all the DLCs, I highly recommend trying this, it was a blast.

submitted by /u/unboundgaming
[link] [comments]

Found this gem in Japan.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:38 PM PST

Civilization VI Deluxe on sale for $39.99. Should I buy/wait for expansions?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 12:06 PM PST

Hi all!

I'm not a veteran by any stretch, but I've enjoyed Civilization V for a few years now.

I've heard wait for expansions, I've heard it's the best/worst, and I've heard not to even consider buying it.

Should I just buy it while it's on sale? Or will it end up costing me more to buy more DLCs?

I can't think of a better place to ask than the sub, so here I am!

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/FluxEdgeHD
[link] [comments]

[Civ 5] How does Venice get great merchants?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:27 PM PST

On the wiki it says through gold generation, but I have about 3000 gold and 90 per turn 150 turns in and Ihavnt got one in a while?

submitted by /u/AceofSpades23
[link] [comments]

Not quite sure where would be the best spot to settle. Suggestions? New to Civ.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 05:41 PM PST

Best civ style / 4x game for iPad?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:14 PM PST

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is portable civ

submitted by /u/CthuIhu
[link] [comments]

Favorite TSL in Civ 5?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 09:24 AM PST

What is your favorite TSL for a Civ on the YNAEMP map? Babylon is kinda weird since they have only flood plains and desert. They have massive growth (3 wheat flood plains, sugar flood plains etc) but 0 tiles with any production. It would be a cool challenge I guess

submitted by /u/JuanFran21
[link] [comments]

How are you supposed to win on Deity?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:08 AM PST

The AI getting multiple settlers at the start and other bonuses just seem impossible to overcome.

submitted by /u/pandamaster2
[link] [comments]

I guess the AIs were too busy killing each other to bother with the World's Fair.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 07:35 PM PST

[Civ 5] Mod to make the ai better?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:39 AM PST

Im wondering if there is a mod out there to make the ai not potatoes. I usually play around prince difficulty if that makes a difference idk if the ai get better as i move the difficulty up or... it just seems like when I capture one of there citys they won't have a grannry in it or a monument idk.

submitted by /u/AceofSpades23
[link] [comments]

AI Civs constantly massing outside borders

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:48 PM PST

Currently in my game I'm playing as the Australians, and at one point I had Russia park about six warriors outside one of my cities while I was dealing with Egypt about 30 turns into the game. I eventually got her wiped out, and he just sort of left his warriors there for about 120+ turns. Did absolutely nothing, and now I've got Indonesia with quite literally about 20 Galleys outside of my capital, and she has been sitting there for a good twenty turns, doing nothing. Is this normal? I'm expecting them to do a surprise war, but they do nothing.

Is there anything I can do to make them piss-off, WITHOUT declaring war? We're supposedly BFFs right now, so if I do a surprise war, I'll be the one perceived as worse than Kim Jong Un & Gandhi. I really want to make them go away or make them just declare war already, this is getting irritating now.

submitted by /u/Ikea_Warmaster
[link] [comments]

Civ 6 Strategy for Civ 5 Player?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 12:49 PM PST

I just bought Civ 6 after logging 1000+ hours in Civ 5 over the past 7 years.

I understand all of the new features, units, etc... but I just can't seem to get the hang of strategy! I've managed to win a couple games on King, but really struggling with Emperor (lost 7 in a row.)

Any strategy tips from you Civ masters?

submitted by /u/aaronb93
[link] [comments]

[Civ5][Mods] Community-made civs causing UI problems?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:00 PM PST

I've tried to isolate a cause and it seems to be including a custom/player-made civ in my games. The result is vital UI components not appearing and being unable to even select my units at the beginning.

Does anyone know why this could be happening, or if there's a fix that I'm not aware of?

submitted by /u/ParrotSTD
[link] [comments]

Is it okay to just skip religion entirely in Civ 6?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 05:46 PM PST

I often hear it is very weak ATM, so should I just skip getting anything related to it? I'm a new player btw

submitted by /u/SirTechGuy
[link] [comments]

What's your favourite music from any civ game?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 05:44 AM PST

For me it just has to be Baba Yetu, from civ IV. It actually gives me goosebumps and fits the series perfectly

submitted by /u/nicolasyodude
[link] [comments]

I think the barbarians don't want me to keep going north...

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:21 PM PST

Favorite Workshop Civs? (Civ VI)

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:41 PM PST

Seem to be several, but which ones are you liking the most?

submitted by /u/PonyDogs
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.