Civilization - My first CIV 6 game, what is this game doing???


My first CIV 6 game, what is this game doing???

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 03:59 AM PST

Some pretty advanced tribal villagers.

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 06:16 AM PST

They've been stuck there for about 2 millennia

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 12:43 PM PST

Napoleon Bonaparte forms an army out of Battering Ram instead of Infantry

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 10:12 AM PST

Update on my ridiculous coastal start, look at those goddamn yields!

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 09:26 AM PST

Freeciv - 1 Turn per Day game XII started!

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 08:26 AM PST

The Indecisively Holy City

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 12:30 PM PST

Managed to get some of my land units on the mountains

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 06:04 PM PST

Decided to do an East Asia map playing as Australia, and I get all if Oceania to myself

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 05:20 PM PST

Should I get Civ 5 if I already have Civ 6?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 11:29 AM PST

Recently I started playing Civ 6 and I LOVE this game and really enjoying my time with it, but when lurking around some Civ 6 related posts to learn some more about the game, I couldn't not notice that a lot of people are saying that Civ 5 is a much better game and that Civ 6 is missing a lot of content and gameplay features compared to it, is Civ 5 really is that much better than Civ 6? And if it is, should I get it?

submitted by /u/XCido
[link] [comments]

Seriously? This penalty is ridiculous

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 01:19 PM PST

How is this even possible?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 01:19 PM PST

People were interrested in the game from my Russian double canal post. Here is an album. (Did a lot by memory, might not be accurate

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 02:45 AM PST

What's your favorite start settings on VI?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 01:44 PM PST

I find the maps and topography to be one of the most exciting elements in CIV VI, but I don't see a lot of discussions about it.

Recent bugs aside, I'm curious how others customize their starts.

submitted by /u/Tunatail
[link] [comments]

civ 6 ai vs civ 5 ai

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 03:02 PM PST

after the recent patches

which ai is better

submitted by /u/niggazinbariz
[link] [comments]

Civ 5 crashing after intro video

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 06:34 PM PST

So I recently did a fresh install of macOS on my MacBook and now Civ 5 will crash right after the start-up video. I had no issues with the game before the reinstall and now I can't play it at all. I've tried reinstalling the game, steam, and verifying the integrity of the game cache but nothing has fixed it. Anybody have any suggestions on what else I can do?

submitted by /u/RyonMS
[link] [comments]

Civ 6: Your favorite civ to play with

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 05:40 PM PST

Which civ is the most fun in your opinion and why?

Including all the dlc.

submitted by /u/niggazinbariz
[link] [comments]

Disappearing civs in BNW?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 04:25 PM PST

All of a sudden a bunch of civs are missing from my game. Maria, Maria Theresa and Theodora no longer show as available. My husband and I have been playing as Maria for a while, and tonight she's gone for me and not him. We still have all our expansion packs listed. Anybody else experienced this?

submitted by /u/CharmicRetribution
[link] [comments]

(CiV) Three close calls on WF, Int'l Games, and ISS!

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 03:49 PM PST

What's causing civs to dislike me?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 11:47 AM PST

This game I played it relaxed and didn't attack people only helped and expanded my empire, it worked well i got pretty rich and was Very lenient and kind to other civs and gustavus adolphus and I were friends since the beginning trading embassy's and open borders. Then one of the friendship declarations ran out and I went to renew and he says there's no way and then I try to trade and he's counter offering 19 gold per turn and 5 horses per turn just for truffles? Am I missing something here?

submitted by /u/JelloDr
[link] [comments]

It's "U-Boot" not "U-Boat"

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 10:20 AM PST

In Civ6, the German unique unit ist written "U-Boat" which is wrong/inconsistent. Chatherine has her "Garde Impériale" and not "Imperial Gard" so give Barbarossa his "U-Boot"!

submitted by /u/Borisisagreatname
[link] [comments]

That's a lotta great people...

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 01:53 PM PST

Is there a population mod I can use for Civ VI?

Posted: 19 Nov 2017 01:53 PM PST

I'm not sure why, but it satisfies me to no end being able to see what the population of my empire actually is in Civilization. Civ V allowed this with the info addict mod, but as far as I know Civ VI lacks it.

 

Is there an alternative mod I could use? Sure, I can see "1," "5," "13," etc. but I would much rather be able to click on a city and see that there's 20,000 people living there.

submitted by /u/Sir_Troy64
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.