5.99 on PS Store 7 Days To Die


5.99 on PS Store

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 11:40 AM PST

Net Neutrality has 23 days to die. Please help us fight the horde of oppressive ISPs at the Battle for the Net!

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:28 PM PST

Heat reduction

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:07 PM PST

Is there a command to remove heat from a chunk, if not how long does it take for heat to drop from 100%?

submitted by /u/GamingEnforcer
[link] [comments]

JAPANESE CHEERING: 7 Days to Die Part 15

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:39 PM PST

Best 7Days Mod

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:27 AM PST

What's your favorite overhaul mod and why? So far, I've played Valmod, Starvation, and now currently playing War of the Walkers. I've enjoyed each of them a great deal, but I think War of the Walkers is a bit better for me. I love the new zombies/boss zombies, new items, and, especially, the new POIs. All the hidden Easter eggs are always so juicy when discovered, like finding a vault door at the bottom of an inconspicuous swimming pool that leads to an underground lab/bunker!

submitted by /u/Venttex
[link] [comments]

Decent/Low Maintenance Defenses

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:34 PM PST

Hello,

I know this question has been asked probably 1000 times but I haven't been able to find a solid answer. I am playing on PC with my girlfriend and we are both relatively new to the game. We have taken over one of the prefab houses (it has two stories, multiple cabinets, 2 sinks, a fridge, and a locked room upstairs with gun safe, medicine cabinet etc.). Anyways, we are trying to figure out the best way to defend it come horde time. She has dug a 4-5 "block" deep trench and built up earthworks on each side with sod, placed wood spikes on the top of the earthworks, and then placed wood log spikes in the trench. However a roaming horde walked by and ended up destroying over half of the wood log spikes and dug a pretty nice hole in the side of the trench towards our house.

What else can we be doing? It just seems like too many resources and time goes into making a trench and using spikes and everything breaks in an instant. I also don't like how easily the zombies have dug into the side of the trench and it just seems like it would cause more problems with structural integrity and such.

Any and all advice on how to defend a house without having to replace 20+ spikes at a time would be great. I know doors attract zombies and so we have removed all doors and destroyed the stairs so the only way to get upstairs is via a ladder. We are on night 4 moving towards day 5 and so worst case scenario we can just sit up in the second story and pick them off but where's the fun in that?

Thank you

-Caradog08

submitted by /u/Caradog08
[link] [comments]

[PS4] Survival MP settings

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:31 PM PST

Is there a way to play survival multiplayer with custom settings instead of the pre-made settings?

submitted by /u/AznRiceBoy20
[link] [comments]

Does digging attract zombies

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 08:50 AM PST

We were digging out a trench around our fort and half way done waves of them showed up in the day on day 10

submitted by /u/EnragedWallnut2
[link] [comments]

Did they abandon the console versions?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 05:53 PM PST

One of my friends told me they gave up on the console versions, saying the devs, "don't give a fuck about consoles."

Looking at the official forums, they released a patch in October but have been quiet since then. Will consoles receive new Alpha's or anything of that sort - new additions, optimizations, etc.?

submitted by /u/Jobesky
[link] [comments]

Zs are a little smarter than I thought

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 01:04 PM PST

The morning after a blood moon, I kept hearing a bunch of Zs around my base, but couldn't find them. Then I found a hole next to one of my walls that went down UNDER MY BASE. They even found and were attacking my land claim box! The cave they dug out also connected to my iron mine close by.

This is my second time playing to late in the game, and I've never seen this before. Have any of you?

submitted by /u/chkinghzrd
[link] [comments]

PS4

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 12:34 AM PST

when will the Ps4 get electricity and turrets etc?

submitted by /u/killerzor63
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.