Halo - "Could we possibly make any more noise?! Oh, I guess so"


"Could we possibly make any more noise?! Oh, I guess so"

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 08:32 AM PDT

The reference on r/gaming is too good not to post here. We're leaking bois and girls.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:13 PM PDT

I made an ODST helmet!

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:09 PM PDT

Thanks for hosting local tournaments at the Microsoft Stores!

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 04:03 PM PDT

I loved it. I'd never gone to any Halo tournament before, but decided to go visit the one in Oakbrook Mall, IL. Quite a few people showed up, several matches were had, even had this one really young player that still managed to get roughly 7 kills on a bunch of other older players who were going 25+ kills.

Also caught a match that went into overtime (a first for me, never saw a FFA match go OT before!), top two players matching kill for kill, until one of them finally got an overkill in the last minute and secured his win! It was dope.

343i/MS Store employees, please continue these local tournaments after October! I'll show up to as many as I can :D

submitted by /u/Mos_Deaf
[link] [comments]

For those interested in the Flood, I made a load of videos detailing their lore and history and put it all in one handy playlist!

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 09:21 AM PDT

Pelican Gunship made from Lego (X-Post from /r/Lego)

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 08:35 PM PDT

52 games - 33 Slayers, 15 Strongholds, 4 CTF. Only 2 games on Fathom.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:54 PM PDT

Reach: Boarding a Hunter (cut feature)

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 04:12 PM PDT

/r/halo time capsule! A year ago I made a thread telling people to predict where halo will be in exactly one year. Here are the results

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:03 PM PDT

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4wmz28/rhalo_time_capsule_post_your_predictions_on_where/

A day late but oh well.

Post some more predictions for next year and we'll see how accurate they are

submitted by /u/Pete-rock
[link] [comments]

A screenshot I took

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 09:00 PM PDT

Halo 5 FFA Tournament Willowbrook Mall August 2017

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 06:10 PM PDT

Red vs Blue Season 15 Episode 18 - Desolation

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 06:17 AM PDT

We need a Horror Halo game with Brutes.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 11:01 PM PDT

I was reading stomping on the heels of fuss when I thought of a game based of a similar idea. One where we could be an Oni agent or an Odst stuck on a Covenant planet or a planet being occupied were we use stealth to gain intel and possibly escape. 343 could really show off the grit of the halo novels by making the grunts and jackal's nasty creatures who eat civilians as well as brutes who will be the primary antagonist. In my opinion halo has been missing the hopelessness feel to it because of the UNSC being overpowered in a sense.

submitted by /u/Saffronmage117
[link] [comments]

What a Rat

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:01 PM PDT

What do you love about Halo 5's multiplayer ?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:01 PM PDT

I'd just like to know, what you love about H5's multiplayer. It can be anything from a gametype to a weapon or a game mechanic.

I love Husky Raid to be honest, if I could play it more I would. It's just such a great cooldown after ranked games, and has so much carnage involved. It's earned a place on my favorite community made gametypes

submitted by /u/Kerastes
[link] [comments]

Yeeee, no weapon!

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:22 AM PDT

When two noobs try playing Team Snipers

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:58 PM PDT

Sabinater: "I think I'll have a lot of weight put on my shoulders being the new fourth of this team"

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:15 PM PDT

Halo: Reach - All Cutscenes With No Music

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 10:57 PM PDT

Drop grenade?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 04:47 PM PDT

How would you feel about a "drop grenade" or sticky suicide feature in future Halo games? I understand that what characters should be able to do in multiplayer shouldn't affect what they can do, but I have often been frustrated that I can't make a grenade go less far (especially when I'm about to die). Do you think this kind of feature would unbalance gameplay or make it more interesting?

submitted by /u/Gerenjie
[link] [comments]

The Seraph from Halo Reach is in Halo 5 and you can fly it!

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 05:46 AM PDT

Single shot (pistol,dmr) vs multiple shot (br) utility weapon.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 06:52 AM PDT

Which do you prefer?Which do you think is more skillful?

submitted by /u/bolomk35
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.