Diablo - Found a mob stuck in a building, unable to attack it. It was named Chris Davila and had the affix Quality Assurance Analyst.


Found a mob stuck in a building, unable to attack it. It was named Chris Davila and had the affix Quality Assurance Analyst.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:34 PM PDT

I am a QA analyst for a software company and so is the guy in my party, we couldn't stop laughing.

Has anyone else seen this?

http://imgur.com/71DjnK4.png

submitted by /u/DieTheVillain
[link] [comments]

Singularity Speed GR75+ Setup (3m 80 clears!)

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:45 PM PDT

Weekend events?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 09:29 AM PDT

Hi.

I think everybody knows that Diablo3 lacks developer time and resources (money) rather than ideas and to-dos, but I present you with an (probably not original) idea that I think could make the game a lot more fun and worth playing, and I would like to hear what you think of it.

So my idea is that there should be 'rotating' weekend events that enhance and make an area of the game more worth it to play, and these events should last from friday midnight to sunday midnight (so there is 48hrs of the event each weekend) [depending on region of course]. Every weekend the event should change so it is not repetivive too much but eventually the same buffs are going to come in. To make it more balanced, the first weekend of the season should be excluded meaning there shouldn't be an event. But essentially that is still ~10-11 occasions of the event for a regular season. Off-season should obviously get the buff too.

Different events that I thought of:

  • Double gold (I know it is virtually useless, but there has to be underpowered events too)
  • Double exp (maybe with some restrictions?)
  • Double bloodshard (maybe along with a temporary increase in cap - any overflowing shards when the event is over are truncated)
  • Double grkey drop (or maybe +1/+2 per rift guardin kill depending on difficulty?)
  • Double bounty mats
  • Double gem drop (again, there has to be underpowered ones)
  • Double spawnrate of goblins and higher chance of goblin rift?
  • Double chance of rainbow gobs only
  • (+1/+2 legendaries from gr's depending on difficulty maybe? again, trying to think of some shitty ones)
  • Increased chance of upgrading legendary gem (or +1 try?)

Please let me know what you think! Altough we all know that chances are, this is the last thing that is going to get implemented sadly.

submitted by /u/asiandvdseller
[link] [comments]

Hematic Disciples give almost no progression

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 06:07 AM PDT

Slightly misleading title, I'm sure they give some progression just not much at all. I was grabbing some quick keys on T11, run into a rift packed with those cool looking cthulu type Hematic guys and my mages are ripping them apart and things are great, I notice that I'm basically only getting progress from elite kills and elite progress orbs.

I understand that things like the cockroaches that come with the disciples are going to be very low for progression but the cultists themselves give an extremely noticeable all time low for their mob type and health pool. If anyone else has noticed this please add your thoughts.

submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
[link] [comments]

Diablo 1 health and mana globe replicas?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 09:34 AM PDT

First off I'm sorry if this isn't the appropriate or right place to post this so here it goes. My fiance and I were talking about how cool it would be to have replicas of the health and mana globe from Diablo 1: http://scar3crow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/diablo1.jpg so I Googled around and searched on Etsy but can't find anything. Does anyone know where I could possibly obtain some replicas? Thanks everyone!

Edit: fixed link

submitted by /u/AwesomeIncarnate
[link] [comments]

I found this sitting around on my computer and thought it would bring a smile to some faces.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:29 PM PDT

A Quick Note From The Designers

First of all, thank you very much for buying Diablo. We have worked hard to create a game that you will want to spend many, many hours playing. To further that end, we have added some features in Diablo that may not be apparent at first glance.

Diablo is a VERY different play experience depending on which character class you choose. The tactics and strategies employed by the Warrior, for instance, would be sheer folly for a Sorcerer to attempt. Many high-level items and spells will only be usable by certain classes. After you defeat Diablo, try another game with a different character class.

You won't be disappointed.

Diablo also randomly generates every level of the labyrinth, including the rooms, hallways, lights, shrines, fountains, cauldrons, pools, special themed areas, treasures, and monsters. The list just goes on, but what it boils down to is each time you enter a new level within the labyrinth, you will have new things to do and discover.

Finally, Diablo takes on an entirely different feel when you are in a multiplayer game. The interaction that occurs, the new strategies and the difference in how you have to think all make for a very exciting and very new experience.

Again, thank you for grabbing that Diablo box off of the shelf. Always remember: If you think you've found everything -- you're wrong...

 Blizzard Entertainment 
submitted by /u/OminusParadaxAdFenem
[link] [comments]

Easy Avarice

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:13 AM PDT

Yesterday i did Avarice with a season necro at paragon 550. With 12000% goldfind (T12, golden chest and some goldfind items) you just have to enter Fields of Misery from Cemertery of the Forsaken without a pet. You then kill everything in your path without collecting gold. I'd suggest you walk a circle clockwise. Try to lure and kill the mobs in distances you can run without losing your gold timer later. It should be enough to do this until you face the path where you find the thief. For safety do it as far as you can. Well, then you put your pet on and just run your killpath backwards. Since you can invest as much time in killing as you want, you can do much higher Torments this way. Good luck :)

submitted by /u/Wittgenegger
[link] [comments]

A place for Diablo 3 Statistics?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:05 PM PDT

Id love to know how many monsters total have been killed since Diablo 3's release. Things like live Kills per minute how many hardcore characters have died etc etc. Im a data nut and that stuff would really be interesting to me.

Is there a site like that?

submitted by /u/Paulutot
[link] [comments]

A Way To Farm Death's Breath?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 09:52 PM PDT

So, I have been tirelessly turning Rares into Legendaries in hopes of getting Set Pieces for the Necromancer. And, I have always been running out of Death's Breath. Is there a way to farm this material?

submitted by /u/AbyssalSnake12
[link] [comments]

found this traveler's pledge with my necro, what do you change in this situation ?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 11:00 AM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/HC2z8 givin up int for the socket ?

submitted by /u/dreadloacks
[link] [comments]

Mod of Discord server /r/diablo is playing Diablo 4

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:22 PM PDT

While browsing my Discord I found a mod playing diablo 4. What is the meaning of this ?

http://imgur.com/a/LWzkW

submitted by /u/KhalGaming
[link] [comments]

Monk Raiment build too squishy

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:29 AM PDT

I seem to die the moment I dash into the fight. I have spirit guards and string of ears but I still die instantly. I also use harmony for the resistance while also having some diamonds. What do I do?

submitted by /u/AgentHarbinger
[link] [comments]

New to the game, how does Haedrig's Gift work? I noticed it's different for all the classes, can I get it more than once so I have different sets for different classes?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 06:16 PM PDT

Bonus question is that I'm at level 59 and is there anything I should be prepared for? Still don't understand a lot of what's going on!

submitted by /u/ladykillerwannabe
[link] [comments]

How many t13 bounty caches are needed to get the Avarice conquest?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:53 AM PDT

Or should i just do a ruins of corvus run?

submitted by /u/uadogg
[link] [comments]

Noob xboxer needing multiplayer help

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:36 PM PDT

Hi all,

As title suggests, I'm a relatively new xbox player. I've finished the campaign about a month ago with a wizard, about 3/4 of the way through with a hardcore play through of the campaign with a crusader. About 5 days ago thought I would dip my feet into the season as a bit of fun with a witch doctor. I feel like I have a handle on the game (not really into min/max yet) but still have a few questions..

1) I've done pretty much all of the above solo. How do I join someone else's game? I've tried going into "quick match" & putting in what I'm currently doing/interested in, but EVERY time it just throws me into a game by myself. What am I doing wrong?

2) Related to above, I've used the "looking for group" feature on xbox to no avail. Is there an online community (past reddit) to play with local players? For what it's worth, I'm Australia based

I'm having a good time with the game but feel like I'm missing out on heaps of fun by not doing it with others. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Impressmee
[link] [comments]

Social Sunday - 08/06/17

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Welcome to week 24 of the Social Sunday thread!

Monster slaying is fun, but killing monsters in groups is better! Looking for a group of like-minded players to play with? This thread is for finding Clans, Communities, or other players to defend Sanctuary. Feel free to promote your Clan or Community every week.


If you have any suggestions for this thread or any other ideas, please message the mods.

submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
[link] [comments]

Don’t you guys think that Master Ordan looks like Lemmy Kilmister from Motörhead?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 03:31 PM PDT

Anyone wanna help me get the boss mode conquest on Xbox?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:21 PM PDT

678 Necro Gt: druucifer

submitted by /u/druucifer
[link] [comments]

Necromancer 1 handed vs 2 weapon question.

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 01:12 PM PDT

I haven't been playing a necro for very long (t9 rift lvl), but one thing I've noticed is the difference in damage when dealing with 1 handed or 2 handed weapons.

Every single time, the 2 handed weapon significantly out damages a 1 handed + off hand. This has been consistent even with decent gear. Is this because I'm still in my early stages? Do the skill benefits from the off hand balance out the damage difference? Will 2 handed always out-damage the 1 hand set up?

submitted by /u/Stoic_Stranger
[link] [comments]

Enchantress question - which skills?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 05:14 AM PDT

Can someone explain which skills to take? I've seen some talk that you should leave out some of her skills, but I don't know which one to pick or dont.

submitted by /u/vajhoj
[link] [comments]

Do Mirinae and Wreath of Lightning stack? If so, does the Inarius Bone Storm build function better having Both Mirinae and Wreath instead of using Pain Enhancer?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 12:18 AM PDT

I think maybe wreath might do more damage since Pain enhancer only gives attack speed. Would taking both stack and work better?

submitted by /u/AgentSovereign
[link] [comments]

First time GR70. Are primals visible before identifying?

Posted: 06 Aug 2017 02:27 AM PDT

Hey, was just wondering. Are primal legendaries visible anyhow before you identify them? I mean like is the name of the item on the ground "Primal Bracers" or something like that? Or is it just regular item like ancients.

Just worried that I can/will miss some of them :D

submitted by /u/outOf_order
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.