Grand Theft Auto V - Wtf was that about?


Wtf was that about?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 12:23 PM PDT

Im relatively new to gta 5, and have been working on my import and export business. So i received a party invite from someone in my lobby. I accepted it and he asked me if i wanted to play brothers in the hood. Now, i didn't know what that was but i assumed it was a mission. I join his session and i tell him im gonna go get a buzzard from the merryweather place. Im almost there, and he asks if i wanna be little or big brother. I was confused, i thought this was a mission.. I reluctantly say big brother and im in my chopper and all of a sudden he's pretending hes in the hood or whatever. I guess he was roleplaying but i was super confused so i turned my xbox off and went to go watch tv.

submitted by /u/potatosallad_235
[link] [comments]

Best shot of my life.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 01:48 PM PDT

There is nothing more satisfying than swatting a pesky fly

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:47 AM PDT

Best friend and I got together to celebrate reaching level 500 at the same time

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:08 AM PDT

The highest payout ever?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 02:51 AM PDT

Financial advise please

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:21 AM PDT

I just bought the Megladon bundle and have 8 million to spend. Can someone provide a detailed response as to what I should be investing in to make more money? I am a little overwhelmed at the moment.

submitted by /u/UniqueVirtue
[link] [comments]

Atomic blimp at the impound

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 05:50 AM PDT

Armored Carnage GTA V

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 06:19 PM PDT

Oppressor head stands

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:34 PM PDT

This guy doesn't work here

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:31 AM PDT

How much money do you start with in gta5 if you make a new account?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 11:48 AM PDT

Hey, so my friend just lost his ps3 account and wants to start over on gta5 therefore (as he is obliged to make a new account). So we are wondering how much money do you start with and is it worth having to start over or should he keep on searching for his old password? We barely play but thought we'd play it for the frst time in like a year again.

submitted by /u/Riftwalk_
[link] [comments]

Storyline reminds me of Californification

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 07:02 PM PDT

To anyone who's watched Californification, doesn't Michael remind u of Hank Moody? Both of them do stupid shit all the time, at times his family hates his guts. Levon is like Jimmy, Becca is Tracey. Both of them are set in Los Angeles/Los Santos. The vibes I get from playing the story and watching the show is way too similar. Perhaps it's just because they're set in the same place. Even the way the NPCs talk sounds like the extras/ side characters in Californification.

submitted by /u/sadboysid
[link] [comments]

There must be a toyota supra 1996 in this game

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 02:50 PM PDT

please that car is awesome and i know for sure many people will like it

submitted by /u/RS6Teemohitr
[link] [comments]

If I save two vehicle in Franklin's garage, will one vehicle disappear?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 02:27 PM PDT

Sorry if it's a noob question but I'm kinda new to GTA. By the garage I mean Franklin's "new" house.

submitted by /u/bajenultras
[link] [comments]

Today is not not my day

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 06:03 PM PDT

Once and for all...

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 05:58 PM PDT

Okay, guys, I've read the articles, I've asked around, and I've watched the videos on YouTube. So, now I've come to the front page of the internet, to ask you: Without cheating, glitching or wasting money on those overpriced shark cards, what is THE best way to earn money, playing GTAV?

submitted by /u/Shema33
[link] [comments]

Settings bugs

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:36 AM PDT

For some reason,I keep getting the ''You made change to the setting but didnt save'' thing everytime I got t my setting.I didnt change anything and it's kinda annoying.Anybody know why?

submitted by /u/Omegabird420
[link] [comments]

Getting back into it

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 05:36 PM PDT

So I haven't played GTA:O for a while. Last significant thing I did was buy an office and a warehouse and do those missions. What should I check out? Need to get the bankroll built back up.

submitted by /u/alexplosions
[link] [comments]

TAXI — GTA 5 cover

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 01:48 PM PDT

How do I save my found vehicle after I saved it in my garage and then drived it to a mission?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 01:29 PM PDT

It keeps on disappering and I really want to have it back lol. I play offline.

submitted by /u/bajenultras
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.