Diablo - Alkaizer is currently 5 GR levels above any other Necromancer, true gamer lord


Alkaizer is currently 5 GR levels above any other Necromancer, true gamer lord

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 03:19 PM PDT

The new tilesets are garbage.

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 12:48 PM PDT

The density is awful and the layouts are riddled with dead ends.

submitted by /u/imthorrbo2
[link] [comments]

[Guide] Master Necromancer Achievement for Trag'Oul Wings!

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:44 AM PDT

How to get the Trag'Oul Wings:

To get the red wings that match with the Trag'Oul set you need to complete the achievement Master Necromancer

Here's how to do each achievement as fast as possible:

 

Serve the Balance

*Reach level 70 with a necromancer

*Just level up, either alone or with a boost.

 

Bone Skewer

-Damage 40 enemies with Bone Spear in 3 seconds

-For this you should pick the Teeth rune for Bone Spear.

-Find a high-density map like A1 Fields of Misery/Highlands/HoA

-Aggro a lot of mobs with the Leech curse and round them up

-Hit as many as you can with Bone Spear

 

What is Dead Can Sometimes Die

-Kill 1,000 Undead enemies with Corpses.

-Put the game on normal and remove all other source of damage like Mirinae, Command Undead Skeletons/Golem

-Use a corpse skill (Preferrably Corpse Explosion) to kill Undead

-Festering Woods are a good map for this.

 

Curse Your Enthusiasm

-Kill 5,000 cursed enemies.

-This is simple, just curse enemies then kill them by any means.

 

Game of Bones

-Use Bone Armor to rip the bones from Skeleton King.

 

Terror in The Blood

-Defeat Diablo after using an ability that costs health while below 10% life.

-Do this on low difficulty and have a skill that costs health like Blood Rush or Simulacrum.

-Get hit until you're low HP, or use your health cost skills. When you're down to 10% use a health cost skill again.

-Kill Diablo

 

Self Controlled

-Kill your own Shadow Clone with Simulacrum during the Diablo encounter.

-Should be done together with the Terror in The Blood achievement.

-Use simulacrum after your shadow clone spawns in Phase 2 of the Diablo encounter. On normal difficulty, your simulacrum should 1-shot it with a punch.

 

The Silence When You Speak to Me

-Listen to all fo Master ORdan's conversations in the Pandemonium Fortress.

-On story mode, get to Pandemonium Fortress level 1 and talk to the shadow of Master Ordan and exhaust all the dialogue options.

-Do the same in Pandemonium Fortress level 2.

-If you haven't done story mode on this character you can get a friend/stranger that has done it to open this waypoint for you

 

Bringer of Order

-Complete Act V with a Necromancer.

-Kill Malthael on story mode.

-If you haven't done story mode on this character you can get a friend/stranger that has done it to open this waypoint for you

 

Skeleton Crew

-Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies with Command Skeleton minions.

-By far the most time-consuming achievement on this list.

-Note that you don't actually have to actively use the skill to get credit towards the achievement. Fastest way to do it:

-Difficulty: Normal

-Do rifts.

-The only abilities you need for this is Command Skeleton, Devour(Devouring Aura), Blood Rush(Metabolism)

-The Trag'Oul 2 piece bonus is good here.

-The Jesseth Arms 2 piece bonus is good here.

-Nemesis bracers is good.

-In-Geom is very good here.

-Get 25% movement speed from Paragon, 12% from boots and select the Fueled by Death passive.

-This will make your grinding much more bearable: Go to Options>Key Bindings>Action Bar skill X and bind Command Skeleton to a number on the NumPad. Exit the menu and now press that number on the NumPad and at the same time press Num Lock. This lets you use the active Command Skeletons simply by hovering your cursor over enemies, no clicking! Click Here if this is confusing.

 

That's all you need to do to get the red Trag'Oul Wings

Please leave any suggestions to make this better in the comments, or ask any questions you might have and I'll try to answer them as soon as I can. Alternatively you can ask me on B.net Kandza#21904

submitted by /u/Kandzawow
[link] [comments]

Fresh season solo-only GR70 "speed run" in 5 hours

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 08:05 PM PDT

TL;DR: There are a lot of threads posted asking what paragon or what gear you need to complete GR70. Here I show that if you are playing efficiently it can be done roughly 5 hours after hitting level 70.


I started this season with the goal of completing GR70 within 5 hours of hitting level 70 with the DH starter set (UE). I finished gearing and farming keys at 4:45, then cleared from GR64 to GR70, finishing the 70 at 5:40. The original challenge was to carry a second player through the GR70 in the same time frame, and while I think I may have been able to meet that goal given a decent rift, I was unable to accomplish it on the rift I attempted.

See the original context here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/6j223y/returning_player_guide_for_season_11/dkk8myy/?context=3

Here is the profile as of the GR70 completion: https://www.d3planner.com/929671141

Recording of the whole run: https://youtu.be/xkcRMEvYR_E


Additional thoughts:

  • If I did this with a duo partner, I'd likely have been able to gear up a little quicker thanks to loot share (being able to concentrate good drops on one player to carry the group)
  • I didn't properly account for the amount of time that it would take to farm all the GR keys I would need
  • I didn't account for the time it would take to access GR70 in the first place (being able to actually open the rift)
  • While it was lucky that I received a DML so early, due to the nature of RNG it should be expected that you'll obtain some necessary items easily and others less so (for example F/R in my case were a bit of a pain)

I don't expect anyone to actually watch the video, I consider it more of a "proof" video than anything else. With that said, skipping through might not be a bad idea for people who want to get an idea of how to play efficiently.

submitted by /u/FujiwaraTakumi
[link] [comments]

I think my necromancer is having an identity crisis

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 05:51 AM PDT

Good HC Necro build that goes well with WD

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 05:39 PM PDT

My friend and I running Necro and WD in HC. We were thinking of going a mass pet build and see how it goes. What are some other good options for a Necro in this duo?

submitted by /u/I_Slay_Dragons_AMA
[link] [comments]

What is the fastest Necro builds for T13 group regular rifts and T10/T13 bounty?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 08:45 PM PDT

Hardcore PSA About Menus

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 12:09 AM PDT

Hey Fam,

After pushing rank 1 in solo hardcore on necromancer this afternoon (GR74), I was taking a break tonight and doing the necro achieves for the blood wings on torment 1 difficulty. My wife wanted to see the different pets I had farmed the other day, so mid-rift I opened the cosmetic menu and showed her the pets I had. After doing so, I closed the menu to find my character dead - I was under the impression that the cosmetic menu paused the game in solo, but it does not.

I've been a hardcore player since Diablo II, so even though I just lost my fastest-progressed seasonal character to date, I'm not letting it get to me.

Stay safe, friends.

EDIT: This was seasonal, just FYI.

EDIT2: Worth noting that other fullscreen menus DO pause the game (leaderboards, achievements, etc)

submitted by /u/squishygrapes
[link] [comments]

Entering Goblin Portal Despawns Goblin Loot?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 01:20 PM PDT

Not sure if a bug or an intended feature. Posting as half a vent and half a heads-up in case there are players who are unaware.

Story: Running a bounty, encounter Goblin Shrine. Click it without realizing it was a Goblin shrine. Luckily i kill all the Goblins and theres a ton of great loot on the ground. Unfortunately the kill zone was in tight quarters; while looting i accidentally click the Goblin Portal that had spawned. I think nothing of it, race through the Goblin Zone, kill boss, get gold etc etc. Running back to the entrance to the Goblin Portal, to collect my loot and finish the bounty I find the random yellow and blue items I chose not to pick up along the way. However returning to the scene of the Goblin Shrine it appears all of the Goblin loot has despawned?

Does this mean Goblin loot is separate from regular loot? As all other loot was left on the floor in the world, but entering the Goblin Portal seemed to delete all the loot left on the floor around it.

Overall pretty choked. Wondering if this is intended, new, or known.

submitted by /u/Funkays
[link] [comments]

Phew...

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 08:13 PM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/0gm0d

Btw: Any Rathma guys having problem with Command skeletons not activating sometimes? Especially on bosses. Enough essence, not stunned or under any other CC, but it just won't activate.

submitted by /u/Catsandradiobats
[link] [comments]

how "fun" is this game? (d3)

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 09:21 PM PDT

im an older player who grow up on d2

i would like to try d3.

is it pay 2 play? in game purchases?

is it like d2 where items have random mods.. or are items predetermined?

what all can you do in d3? pvp? is it like d2 where only a few classes are good enough for late game?

are their ubers? or annie/torch farming?

crafting?

how hard is end game?

submitted by /u/jimblah11
[link] [comments]

Anyone found a build they weren't planning to run but are really enjoying?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 04:14 AM PDT

After getting my Rolands starter gear I started looking sweep gear but got a bunch of stuff that buffs shield bash and figured there must be a build for it.

Turns out there is

Had no idea this was a thing, but I'm loving the playstyle of "Bash, bash, bash, clear screen with shield glare". Will probably end up going hammers once I find the gear, but this was an unexpected surprise.

Anyone find something similar for their class?

submitted by /u/airz23s_coffee
[link] [comments]

Season 11 GR90 Solo Trag'Oul Necro [12 hours into season] & Divinity Conquest EU #4

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 08:20 AM PDT

Struggling to get above GR 70

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 02:42 PM PDT

I am paragon 500 so far playing Impale DH, should I grind out gr65s to get ancients and primals before trying to push further or keep farming 70s at a slower rate?

submitted by /u/Insomniaax17
[link] [comments]

How important is Recovery in this game?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 09:58 PM PDT

Is the Season 11 Monk starting set solo rift friendly?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 03:27 PM PDT

Hey guys, I have not played a monk in ages but I remember how much fun I used to have on one. I usually like mobile builds so I was wondering how good the starting monk set is from the season rewards? Is it a solid set, is monk in a good spot for solo / group rifting?

submitted by /u/DeadRights
[link] [comments]

Pure Fire Frenzy (not thorns) Greater Rift 70 Clear

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 06:45 AM PDT

Help Xbox one DLC problem

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 07:52 PM PDT

I downloaded the Diablo EC today and started up my character and noticed I don't have the Necromaner bonus rewards.. any help on how to fix this problem? I deleted and reinstalled the Necromancer add on but still no bonus goodies..

submitted by /u/RVIDXRRAY
[link] [comments]

Sage's Journey set bug still a thing?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 07:33 PM PDT

Not getting the plans drop in seasons

Tried getting a new char to 70 for the "fix" but the only thing that dropped was Born's. Is this seriously still an issue?

submitted by /u/horribad54
[link] [comments]

Death Passive Tweaks

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 07:28 PM PDT

Today, I crashed and burned on my new Necromancer. Got to level 70, got my haedrigs, got a little aggressive, bit the dust. I was in a group of arcane something something and pulling up those mages, next thing I knew I was dead. Where was my death passive? It was equipped but I never even saw it go.

One of my favorite things about this game is playing hardcore and pushing higher GR's and going until I start seeing that death passive and trying to survive or push anyway. Risking it all for the higher difficulty. It made me think... it would be cool if your death passive was a bigger deal.

I'd love to see death passives come with a scream from my character, a bloody screen, something that SCREAMS immediate danger and that can't be ignored or missed. At the same time, it would need to not be in the center of the screen or anything, I dont' want more clutter distracting me from surviving or dodging some incoming projectiles.

It's a bit sad how often I've seen it and hardly realized I actually used it. Would be helpful to make better decisions right away when it procs , knowing I'm a couple seconds away from my permanent death.

Is this where I say "Blizz pls?"

What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/RasconTwo
[link] [comments]

What is the easiest build for witch doctor to get gr 70?

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 07:12 PM PDT

I have tried helltooth, and LoN, i don't have 100% ancients, missing 4 of them. But everything else is ancient. But i just cannot survive....i can't take a single hit at all past 65. I don't have the staff for firebats or belt either.

What did you guys use?

submitted by /u/Tato23
[link] [comments]

Kanai's Cube was Kind to Me

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 10:05 AM PDT

Had enough DB for one upgrade, and gave it a go, though not optimistically.

Got this:

http://imgur.com/YrxuHD4

Zoltun Kulle wasn't impressed, but I was.

submitted by /u/Brukov
[link] [comments]

Necromancer massacre bonus

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 06:32 PM PDT

Hey Everyone,

I'm playing a Necromancer as a secondary season character and I don't seem to get any massacre bonuses. Most of my killing is done via corpse spells and minions. With my Witch Doctor, I'm getting massacre bonuses all the time. Am I doing something wrong or is there a known bug that I can't seem to find via basic Googling?

submitted by /u/fishy007
[link] [comments]

T10-T13 Rift Farming Q

Posted: 22 Jul 2017 02:01 PM PDT

Which class clears rifts fastest now a days? Came back after multiple seasons for 11 partially because of Necro and was disappointed to find out that Angry Chicken seems much, much weaker.

What's the best for rapid clear/farming rifts now?

submitted by /u/Fatdap
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.