Destiny - Weekly Reset Thread [2017-05-16] |
- Weekly Reset Thread [2017-05-16]
- Daily Thread - Team Up Tuesday!
- Destiny Emblem Wallpapers: The FULL Collection (268 Wallpapers Desktop & Mobile)
- After years of Destiny, there's a Tower achievement I've never been able to complete. I present to you: my new-to-Destiny little brother outdoing me!
- Destiny Funko Pop figures incoming
- Please stop posting "1 man Aksis", "3 man, no weapons Oryx" etc. You make me cry.
- Tune in to the stream on Thursday an hour early for some pre-event stuff...
- Favorite Iron Banner!
- Destiny Funko Pops!
- New Xbox Update today adds party overlay!
- How To Piss Off Your Fireteam: Wrath of the Machine Edition
- As a day one Bubblebro, I'm proud and somewhat disgusted by this Slam.
- Bungie-Razer partnership announced for Destiny 2. Announced along with this are multiple Destiny 2 themed Razer gear for PC.
- Massive Breakdown of Weekly Recommended Vendor Rolls
- Why to run Suncharge on your Hammer bro
- Weekly Vendor Reset Megathread [2017-05-16]
- I doodled a Ram
- Thanks Bung13 (Ps4) fireteam
- 1 minute, 2 master blasters, and 1 Shaxxgasm
- I wanted to really feel bad.
- Pretty Sweet Breaker from Trials
- 2 DAYS - HYPE! - New D2 Image
- I would highly recommend starting a new account and playing the game from scratch as a sort Destiny 1 victory lap.
- Datto's Destiny Restrospective
- I love this community... Game 9 heros
- Goofing off, and the Age of Triumph
- Ecthar deserved a Grimoire
| Weekly Reset Thread [2017-05-16] Posted: 16 May 2017 02:01 AM PDT Nightfall: Winter's RunIshtar Sink, Venus As the Vex march to claim the Ishtar Sink, the Fallen House of Winter is raising a powerful Archon, stolen from the Prison of Elders in the Reef. Find the Archon before they fully restore his soul. Modifiers
Heroic Strike PlaylistModifiers
Vendor Planetary Material Exchange
Featured Weekly Raid: Wrath of the MachineCrucible Playlists:
Challenge of EldersModifiers
Bounties
Iron Lord Artifacts
Shiro-4 Vanguard Scout Bounties
Titan Vanguard Bounties
Lord Shaxx Bounties
Crucible Quartermaster Bounties
Banshee-44Pending Data from Tower... Data unavailable until Wednesday Arms Day Foundry OrdersPending Data from Tower... Data unavailable until Wednesday Data provided by DestinyTracker [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Daily Thread - Team Up Tuesday! Posted: 16 May 2017 06:00 AM PDT Welcome to Team Up Tuesday! This is your one-stop shop for finding clans, friends, raid buddies, patrol buddies, Tower dance party buddies, and whatever other kind of buddies you want. Rule 6 is turned off for this thread. Clan requests, raid requests, and general friend requests are all welcome in this thread. Also feel free to advertise your clan if you would like. Friend Requests If you are looking for some new friends, we suggest you leave a comment with some or all of the following info:
Other Resources If you need some additional resources, we also recommend /r/Fireteams, /r/DestinySherpa, /r/CrucibleSherpa, or the100.io. Have fun! Don't forget to sort comments by 'new' if you are looking for people in the immediate future. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Destiny Emblem Wallpapers: The FULL Collection (268 Wallpapers Desktop & Mobile) Posted: 16 May 2017 04:11 AM PDT Hey! First of all, you can preview and download the full collection HERE Download links are at the bottom I think most of you remember me from this post. I'm very happy to announce that I've transformed ALL the emblems from Destiny 1 into wallpapers for our desktop and mobiles! All these wallpapers were done "by hand" (Vector in Adobe Illustrator) as you can see by these samples Heart of Foundation, Blessing of the Speaker, All In All and Laurea Prima. Gary destroyed all our vaults but our emblems aren't going anywhere. Hope everyone enjoys the full collection. I'm completely overwhelmed by all the words, messages and support throughout this journey. Thank you so much. Can't w8 for thursday!!!! Note: I want to give a huge shout out to our /r/DestinyTheGame community specially my 🇵🇹 Portuguese 🇵🇹 clan (Clan of Brotherz [CoB]) that kept me motivated to go with this to the end and /u/ZeroDegre that is giving me a hand everytime I need a specific image to inspire me for some emblems 🙂 EDIT: Thank you so much for the gold. Speechless! [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 07:26 AM PDT When I showed my brother the purple balls in the tower and told him I had never, ever managed to do one thing in particular with the ball (and goddammit, I've spent many hours kicking those balls around)... he just had to go and succeed where I could not. GG, little bro! (I'm posting this in his stead because he doesn't have a reddit account and didn't care to create one, but I promised him I would share it with you guys) [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Destiny Funko Pop figures incoming Posted: 16 May 2017 09:04 AM PDT Original image posted by u/zxxtonyxxz to r/Funkopop. I just cropped it down to the important part [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Please stop posting "1 man Aksis", "3 man, no weapons Oryx" etc. You make me cry. Posted: 16 May 2017 12:20 AM PDT I was there last night, once again, failing on Oryx for the 69th time with a 6 man, all 400 and tooled up rando LFG fire-team, and up pops another: "world first solo Oryx 390 with no weapons, only a banana, musical instrument as a controller and badly fitting SRL gear". Please stop - do you know how demoralised you make the rest of us incompetents feel? I watch you kill everything with only your SRL boots - amazing - but the rest of us miss our knights, our plates, and die to the ship shit in less than it takes all the others to be still fiddling with their in-game synths. No more "390 cleared Aksis using only the tower ball and no jumping". "2 man Crota while only crouching and tea bagging each other", no more "all gorgons while blindfolded, ball-gagged and the controlled up my rectum". I cry enough when my fireteam all run to the same f'ing Orgre bomb and we wipe, again (as happened last night). Arerghhhhhhhh. In all seriousness, well done to all of you - I do up-vote you who achieve such awesome feats. Hey ho' here comes Aksis this week... (Misc) [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Tune in to the stream on Thursday an hour early for some pre-event stuff... Posted: 16 May 2017 09:50 AM PDT ... like behind-the-scenes interviews etc. This is according to DeeJ on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/864516402161438720 Pretty neat! [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 07:17 AM PDT This iron banner has been by far my favorite iron banner yet. Low stress fun with silly load-outs is exactly what Crucible needed in my opinion. Weapons bubble, icebreaker, suppressor grenades was super dirty and got me my first unbroken medal! Thanks bungie for a fantastic week of PvP! Sad to see it go. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 11:04 AM PDT Funko has announced Destiny Funko Pops! [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| New Xbox Update today adds party overlay! Posted: 16 May 2017 10:46 AM PDT How it works: https://youtu.be/Fb69P9UMxMc?t=154 Picture of what it looks like in game: https://imgur.com/gallery/AM9jM This will be a super useful feature for doing activities like raids through LFG! Really glad we're going to have it for Destiny 2! Edit: The update is available now to download for all Xbox One users! [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| How To Piss Off Your Fireteam: Wrath of the Machine Edition Posted: 16 May 2017 09:54 AM PDT
[link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| As a day one Bubblebro, I'm proud and somewhat disgusted by this Slam. Posted: 16 May 2017 05:28 AM PDT Always bubblebro pve and pvp... last week's Iron Banner Clash Mayhem opened my eyes!!! Fun! I hope it returns someday [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 01:13 PM PDT For those that do not want to click the link, the products are: Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard Razer Man'O'War Tournament Edition Gaming Headset Razer Deathadder Elite Mouse Razer Goliathus Speed Mouse Mat. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Massive Breakdown of Weekly Recommended Vendor Rolls Posted: 16 May 2017 09:04 AM PDT Several things to note:
Scout RiflesHigh-Impact Keystone 01 - Available from the Dead Orbit Representative.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended PvP Perks:
Recommended PvE Perks:
While this weapon is in my personal favorite archetype in the entire game, and high-impact scout rifles have been making something of a resurgence of late, statistically the Keystone just isn't the best of the bunch. The vendor roll this week isn't tremendous, but could be extremely useful in PvE with ER and Crowd Control. For drop rolls, for PvP we're going to be looking for the Reflex sight to improve aim assist. High Caliber Rounds and Explosive Rounds are both the optimal perks to increase flinch in the second column. In the third column Perfect Balance is still the best perk here, but Smallbore can also work a bit if you don't mind the mag size hit. Third Eye, Unflinching, and Outlaw are all good perks, but they can't compete with increasing the stability to make follow up shots easier. In the last column any of the perks are good, although I personally prefer Hidden Hand for PvP. For PvE, same sight recommendation, but I'd move to suggesting you take Explosive Rounds over HCR, unless you're shooting for a Firefly build. In the third column Perfect Balance is still the best, with Outlaw being in second, and in the last slot I like Crowd Control with ER, or Firefly if you don't get ER or don't mind the interaction between the two. Mid-Impact The Wounded - Available from the Future War Cult Representative.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended PvP Perks:
Recommended PvE Perks:
Vendor roll this week is pretty excellent for PvE, and decent for low level PvP. I don't think I can recommend this weapon enough for anyone who wants to start using scout rifles. Although the TtK is too slow to be used in competitive Crucible, the ability to kill with two crit and two body shots is fantastic for players who need a more forgiving weapon to try out. On top of that, in PvE there are almost no drawbacks to using it, and the vendor roll is fantastic. Reflex is my favorite sight out of the group, giving a small boost to aim assist couple with an open sight picture. In PvP, High Caliber Rounds or Explosive Rounds will keep your opponents staggered or flinching, while the combination of Perfect Balance and Hidden Hand or Zen Moment will turn the gun into a pinpoint-accurate laser. In PvE we put a higher priority on more rounds in the mag, so don't hesitate to use Triple Tap if you get it in column three. In the last slot I'd like Crowd Control or Firefly the most, probably depending on whether it had ER in column two. The perk recommendations are basically the exact same as the Keystone from Dead Orbit, as they have identical perk layouts despite being in different archetypes. Low-Impact The Hero Formula - Available from the the Crucible Quartermaster.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended PvP Perks:
Recommended PvE Perks:
Boasting the highest aim assist of all legendary scout rifles, The Hero Forumla is a much improved version of the NL Shadow that previously dropped from Classic Crucible playlists. Unfortunately, it can't roll with Full Auto, which in my opinion really takes this archetype to the next, so I don't have too much to say other than the combination of Zen Moment and Explosive Rounds is rumored to be quite potent. I haven't tested this myself, but people have said that ER triggers ZM twice per hit since it does damage separately for the bullet and explosion, and this makes sense to me. If that's the case, then Hero Formula could be a wonderful troll weapon for 6v6 playlists in PvP. Unfortunately the sights this week are not the best, but what can you do? Auto RiflesMid-Impact Extremophile 011 - Available from the Dead Orbit Representative.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended Perks:
I know auto rifles aren't really in the meta right now for either PvE or the Crucible, but this weapon deserves some consideration. Boasting very nice stats almost across the board, the Extremophile 011 not only looks good, but plays well too. The only drawback to this weapon is a less than optimal recoil pattern with some noticeable sideways movement, but that can be made up for with practice and a controlling thumb. Vendor version this week isn't bad, but the scopes aren't what I like and there's no Counterbalance. Still should be fun to use in casual play. If you get one with random perks, you'll want to look for Reflex as the optimal sight. If you don't get that, SureShot IS or OEG Riflescope will be the next two best options, to improve aim assist and range, respectively. As far as perks go, in the second column High Caliber Rounds is really the only tier-one perk, but Lightweight, Hip Fire, Quickdraw, or Extended Mag can all be decent situationally. In the third column I would try to help the stability first, so Perfect Balance and Smallbore will be the primary choices. After that you can go with something less specific like Crowd Control or Third Eye, or even try to boost the range with Hammer Forged. In the last slot Counterbalance is by far the strongest selection, mostly to assist the abysmal recoil direction. Rangefinder and Hidden Hand are both good if you can deal with the bullet spread on your own. Low-Impact Assembly II - Available from the New Monarchy Representative.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended Perks:
Almost the exact same roll as the Extremophile, the Assembly also suffers from a lack of Counterbalance, but has the two best sights to go with the rest of its near perfect roll. New Monarchy's Assembly II is not quite as good a Braced Frame DoP or Arminius, or a Perfect Balance Soulstealers, but this is still an excellent option for anyone looking to get into using this type of weapon. Just like with the previous ARs, your choice of sight will depend on whether you want to boost stability or push out the range with higher zoom. You'll want to look for Reflex, OEG Riflescope, or SureShot IS. Although I favor aim asisst, in this case Riflescope might actually be a better option than SureShot, since the increased zoom helps a lot with damage fall off. Remember though, all the zoom in the world doesn't help when you can't stay on target. High Caliber Rounds is by far the best option in the second slot, followed at a distance by Quickdraw, Hip Fire, and Extended Mag. In the last two columns the best set-up is Perfect Balance and Counterbalance, hands down no questions asked. Perfect Balance will do its best to keep the recoil under control, and that combined with the purely vertical pattern of Counterbalance should be enough for most people to handle it. However, if you don't get Perfect Balance then Smallbore is the only other stability perk that well help. Hammer Forged, Crowd Control, and Third Eye trail far behind those first two. In the last column without CB you're probably not going to have a good time, but Hidden Hand and Rangefinder are still possibilities. Hand CannonMid-Impact The Wail - Available from the Future War Cult Representative.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended PvP Perks:
Recommended PvE Perks:
Vendor version has a weird selection of perks, but could be very fun in PvP. Smallbore and the low mag size make LitC proc more often, and Explosive Rounds is always solid for the damage drop off mitigation and added screen shake. Sights aren't optimal, but oh well. Very much overshadowed by the superior Palidrome, The Wail actually does offer surprisingly good base stats. This is much more of a jack-of-all-trades hand cannon, and is put to better use in PvE. With the exception of a startlingly low mag size, the stats are decent, and the perks provide a little bit of everything. I'd struggle to recommend it over The Palindrome in most situations, but if you're looking for something a little less focused on the PvP meta, than this is your gun. If you get one to drop, the first thing you need to know is it will not have a great PvP roll, as the perk selection simply just doesn't allow it. If you insist on taking it into PvP, then the sights will be SureShot and Truesight, as always, followed by a range increasing perk like Hammer Forged, coupled with LitC to work with the small mag size. Unfortunately Rifled and Reinforced Barrel are not options on this weapon. Explosive Rounds or HCR will probably do the best in the second slot for the increased flinch. I would normally recommend a Rangefinder roll on a weapon of this archetype, but without Rifled or Reinforced Barrel there really isn't a point. In PvE, it is an option to get a baby-Fatebringer roll, even if it's a little unorthodox. Firefly and Outlaw are the two main options, but Explosive Rounds on this archetype is very powerful in the raid right now. If you don't want ER to interfere you can go with HCR, or if you want perks that are reliable with ER, then Hammer Forged and Rangefinder are probably your best bet in the last slot. Sniper RifleVery High-Impact Event Horizon - Available from the Crucible Quartermaster.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended PvP Perks:
Recommended PvE Perks:
Vendor version is the god-roll for PvP, get it. This was the first weapon I purchased when RoI dropped, and it remains an impressive gun for PvP or PvE. Stat-wise, it's not the best, but the ability to do enough damage to kill Guardians out of their Supers, not to mention body shot kill basically anyone who has been breathed on, is very rewarding in the current state of the Crucible. The low RoF and lack of aim assist can get to you if you're coming from a 1000YS or Longbow, but fortunately the it can roll with Hidden Hand and ShortGaze, two of the very best options for snipers. As an aside, it should be noted that Smallbore doesn't actually decrease the mag size, so you get a free boost to range and stability as well. If you are looking at a version of this weapon with randomly rolled perks, you need to first choose whether you want to take it into PvP or PvE, or some combination of both. For PvP, ShortGaze and Hidden Hand are still the two best options in the first and last column, but we're also going to be looking for Life Support and Quickdraw. The handling speed of this weapon is quite low by default, and trying to improve on it should be of utmost importance if you want the weapon to be at its best in the Crucible. If you can't get ShortGaze, the other low-zoom scopes can work, but be wary of Ambush dropping the aim assist down to almost nothing. I personally like ViewTac, but many players find the flinch pattern to be a dealbreaker. If you don't have Quickdraw, then something that improves stability would be my next choice. The RoF is slow enough that, if uncontested, you can usually realign in time, but with the recent changes to flinch I've found it to be more difficult when being shot. When you're hit immediately following one of your own shots, flinch is added on top of how high the gun jumps due to recoil, and something that decreases that amount can be the difference between nailing the follow-up and shooting wildly over an opponents head. For PvE, I again like ShortGaze as the best scope, but any one you're comfortable with will work for you. In the second column, Triple Tap is going to be the best for increasing the amount of damage you put into bosses, but Spray and Play is an acceptable alternative. If you don't have one of those two, you probably will be able to find a different sniper that can perform better in terms of ease of use and DPS. Quickdraw is again the optimal third column perk, but Skip Rounds can also be useful due to the increase in the inventory stat it brings with it. If you use this perk, you can avoid using sniper ammo boots and still get the extra ammo in reserves. Unflinching is probably the best perk in the last slot, specifically to counteract the flinch changes which affected PvE as well, but Take a Knee can also be helpful if used wisely. SidearmMid-Impact The Wormwood - Available from the Future War Cult Representative.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended Perks:
Like every week, we have another well rolled Wormwood to take. My favorite of the new vendor sidearms, The Wormwood's only true drawback is the low mag size. This is the gun I generally recommend to people who are just getting into sidearms and don't want to have to grind HoJ for the Crow's Eye. It has good stability and aim assist, and the range is just barely below average, so stat-wise it's pretty solid across the board. For perks, the sight recommendations are the same as ever: TrueSight and SureShot. High Caliber Rounds is always my favorite in the second column, but Quickdraw is also an excellent choice. In the third slot you can use Hand Loaded to improve on the range, or Fitted Stock or Zen Moment to help with the already good stability. In the last column I'd go with Rangefinder, particularly if you don't use Hand Loaded in the previous slot, but Hidden Hand can also be used to push the above average aim assist even higher. Fusion RifleHigh-Impact The Waiting - Available from the Future War Cult Representative.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended Perks:
Vendor version has a decent roll, although the sight and last perk could be better. Eye of the Storm is actually underrated in my opinion, but it's too situational to beat out Rangefinder or Hidden Hand on a consistent basis. Similar to the previous FWC fusion rifle, The Vacancy, The Waiting is a high impact model with surprisingly high base stability. It's only drawback is the slower charge rate, which is why trying to shoot for Accelerated Coils is a perfect compromise. It doesn't lower the impact nearly enough to make it require another bolt to kill, so you get the benefit of a more rapid charge rate without the drawbacks. Either Perfect Balance, Smallbore, or Hammer Forged will be a fine choice in the third column, generally depending on whether you like to increase the range or use stability for some extra help in tightening up the burst pattern. I personally think Perfect Balance is hands down the better choice for most players, especially because the recoil direction isn't great, which makes it harder to control manually, but I know some people insist on range. Rangefinder is still a wonderful perk for fusions, as the increased zoom leads to better bolt groupings, but Hidden Hand is also excellent. As always the sight to look for is Reflex. Machine GunVery High-Impact - Barrel Perks do not affect either crit or body TtK. Bonekruscher - Available from the Vanguard Quartermaster.
Recommended Vendor Perks:
Recommended Perks:
One of my favorite archetypes of machine guns, the Bonekruscher has the fastest possible optimal TtK, and only needs two critical hits and a body shot to kill a full armor Guardian. The drawbacks of course are the low aim assist, mag size, and stability stats, but I feel it's a fair trade-off. From the vendor version, Linear Compensator will help with the low recoil direction by making it mostly vertical, and Feeding Frenzy can help if you need to reload under pressure after an engagement. You always want to do maximum damage and have as much aim assist as possible at longer distances with these guns, so you can net as many kills as possible without being forced to close in on targets, and Rifled Barrel helps with that. Crowd Control is a fantastic perk on machine guns, and can make it so that you only have to hit one crit and two body shots to get a kill immediately following a previous one. If you get one to drop from a rank-up package, you'll be looking for Smooth Ballistics in the first slot, to increase range and aim assist. In the second slot Life Support and Feeding Frenzy are both very good perks, and Eye of the Storm is quite useful too. If you don't mind the decreased mobility, Take a Knee isn't bad, though it's a high risk perk to use in PvP. In the middle column I prefer Rifled Barrel to increase the accuracy and damage fall off distance, but Perfect Balance is also very useful. In the last slot Hidden Hand is tier one, with Rangefinder right behind it. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Why to run Suncharge on your Hammer bro Posted: 15 May 2017 06:07 PM PDT As someone who is terrible at throwing hammers, I can relate. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Weekly Vendor Reset Megathread [2017-05-16] Posted: 16 May 2017 02:04 AM PDT Resources:Dead OrbitRank 1
Rank 2
Rank 3
New MonarchyRank 1
Rank 2
Rank 3
Future War CultRank 1
Rank 2
Rank 3
Titan VanguardRank 1
Rank 2
Rank 3
Hunter VanguardRank 1
Rank 2
Rank 3
Warlock VanguardRank 1
Rank 2
Rank 3
Crucible HandlerRank 1
Rank 2
Rank 3
Crucible QuartermasterCrucible Weapons
The SpeakerEquipment
Subclass
Vanguard QuartermasterVanguard Armory
Vanguard Weapons
Data provided by DestinyTracker [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 11:13 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 10:42 AM PDT My graphic designer clan mate has finished our fireteam. Gamertag and most used quote included. His Instagram is Parallelish if you'd like closer detail view. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 1 minute, 2 master blasters, and 1 Shaxxgasm Posted: 16 May 2017 10:49 AM PDT Title. Supremacy is the only crucible mode I do well in, and I picked this up a couple weeks ago. I'd just gotten a Merciless right before the clip starts, and I ended up getting to 14, which I think is my personal best. At least half of those were from Saladin's Vigil, too. And I gotta say, the Shaxx shout always comes as a surprise. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 09:48 AM PDT I straight up spawn killed a person in a game that was becoming a one sided stomp. Genuinely felt bad as I try to avoid it, but in one sided stomps it just happens. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Pretty Sweet Breaker from Trials Posted: 15 May 2017 11:32 PM PDT Picked up a pretty sweet breaker from trials this past weekend. Thought I'd give it a share. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 12:01 PM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 10:01 AM PDT Since there's not going to be much to do until the D2 beta and then September 8th, I figured I would experience the game again, from scratch, and it's been a hoot. A few points...
I know this isn't a super original idea but I've been surprised by how much fun I'm having and it's something nice to tide me over during the wait for Destiny 2. TL;DR - Starting the game over from scratch is a really fun reminder of what it feels like to progress through the game at a rapid clip again. It's free to start a new account, so you don't lose any characters or progress on your mains. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Datto's Destiny Restrospective Posted: 15 May 2017 02:22 PM PDT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-NPhwR_pm8 Very insightful and entertaining video for a newer player like myself [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I love this community... Game 9 heros Posted: 16 May 2017 06:22 AM PDT I was not playing. I ended up hosting a buddy who was helping people to the lighthouse. He was on game 9 when I sent some viewers his way. I figured I would stay and watch game 9 play out. The other team was good. They quickly took a 4-0 lead and had the game in the bag. Then on round 5 they waved..... https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144163614?t=5h23m38s I felt they deserved some pats on the back for their actions last night [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Goofing off, and the Age of Triumph Posted: 16 May 2017 03:05 AM PDT A couple of weeks ago, I was looking through some of the Moments of Triumph with my buddy, and I realized that they did a good job at encapsulating most of the things that made Destiny what it is - doing strikes, killing baddies in various ways, completing challenging raid activities, performing in the Crucible and Trials - but there was something I thought was lacking. I thought there wasn't enough tomfoolery, horseplay, and general goofing around. And that's fair, because Bungie shouldn't try to force us to have fun, they can only provide the space for us to make our own fun. "You can lead a horse to water" and all that. So I thought I'd do just that, and make my own fun. I thought about all the things I'd done while just fooling around in patrol, and wrote them down. Then I tooled around in Paint for a bit and made a mock-up of the Moments of Triumph booklet. So if you're like me, and want to reminisce on some of the clowning around we did over the past couple years, or you're done everything else want want something to do until Destiny 2 comes out, you can relive the Moments of Goof Earth Goof Page https://imgur.com/EgQIEv8 Descriptions https://imgur.com/x827EsO Moon Goof Page https://imgur.com/a7oZsDO Descriptions https://imgur.com/OasMaMa Venus Goof Page https://imgur.com/lFPO5YK Descriptions https://imgur.com/0V42mvc Mars Goof Page https://imgur.com/zVGBzvG Descriptions https://imgur.com/w1QOrPc Reef Goof Page https://imgur.com/pIJXZKX Descriptions https://imgur.com/wgPY7Nv Dreadnaught Goof Page https://imgur.com/93YLneq Descriptions https://imgur.com/zNotXlT Plaguelands Goof Page https://imgur.com/f5CkEoB Descriptions https://imgur.com/LZxFxJU Tower Goof Page https://imgur.com/Ey4JUNb Descriptions https://imgur.com/ekxX1RA Iron Temple Goof Page https://imgur.com/sfTpG8A Descriptions https://imgur.com/L6aWE7H Community Goof Page https://imgur.com/Og5SV7V Descriptions https://imgur.com/Asbka5g I tried to make challenges that were things I used to do (and sometimes still do) while I was goofing around in patrol, but I definitely missed things, either because I never experienced that particular thing, had to cut them in favour of other challenges, or just forgot, so feel free to mention them, or swap stories, or whatever. If anyone's interested in making their own page, here is the blank template I made. text versions of the descriptions are in the imgur album at the top, but I can also edit in the text below if people on mobile are having trouble reading it or something. TL;DR - I made my own silly Moments of Triumph and used the word "goof" about a thousand times. [link] [comments] | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 07:34 PM PDT Ecthar, if you don't remember, is a Hive Knight. He appears in a cutscene in the Taken King, addressing Oryx, and he's the boss you fight to make your exotic sword. Effectively he's just a fancy whetstone, but he has a unique model. A five eyed knight with a unique head piece. He looks pretty neat. He also lacks a grimoire, which is weird, since he seems to be quite important. He's the Sword of Oryx, which is a fairly important member of the Court of Oryx I'd assume, and he reports directly to Oryx, meaning he's likely ascendant, given that Oryx's little balcony is only accessible through the rifts. It's also possible, if not likely, that Ecthar is the leader of the Silent Brood, the Hive faction that serve as wardens on the dreadnought. He shares a similar colour scheme, and he's fought in the Asylum area that houses many members of the Silent Brood. So, one of Oryx's right hand That said, it's possible Ecthar may return. He's an ascendant hive, meaning he'd have a throne world and the ability to undo his death, and if he is the leader of the Silent Brood there might be a Will of Ecthar that could bring him back, much like Omnigul (Will of Crota) tried to bring Crota back. That being said, there are other more likely candidates for existing hive bosses that would come back from the dead, and ultimately, Ecthar is a really minor character that just got overlooked when they were handing out the grimoire backstories. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Destiny | Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment