Skyrim - Help us have create "/r/skyrim" on r/place at (873,235)! Every pixel helps!


Help us have create "/r/skyrim" on r/place at (873,235)! Every pixel helps!

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 06:28 PM PDT

This is a little more accurate

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:12 AM PDT

So a dragon appeared in Riverwood, killed some folks and the others just stood there posing like the Avengers.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:34 AM PDT

300 hours in this game and I've never seen someone sitting on the ground before.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 03:34 AM PDT

You know, you may be on to something...

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 07:18 AM PDT

The best infiltrator the Guild's got.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 04:43 AM PDT

Made a mistake installing an enb, now my skyrim looks like a dark firewatch.

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 08:47 PM PDT

My favourite shot i've ever taken

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 01:47 PM PDT

You're a Jezzard Teddy!

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 04:48 PM PDT

My khajiit character

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 10:41 PM PDT

Almost Home

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 10:13 PM PDT

What have you got for sale?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:49 PM PDT

Love how busy this guy is

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 10:32 PM PDT

I was bored... So i'll tell you my talk with a guard!

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:25 AM PDT

So i'm Khyra and i found a guard:

G(guard duh): Wait i know you!

K(me): Oh this is akward ahahah... You know me for being the dragonborn? Arch mage? Leader of the companions? The Liste... I mean the thane?

G:You're a wanted women!

K: Oh god... Is this because of that flower e stole? I just miss clicked! Here, i'll pay my bounty...

G: Smart woman! Now come with me! Ah, now that's a fine shield. And not mere Dwarven... is it?

K: What this old thing? It's just a gift from the prince of desiese! Oh don't touch it... Might give you herpes... So how is life friend?

G:My cousin's out fighting dragons, and what do I get? Guard duty...

K: Hey! Hey! It's way harder to be a guard! I killed 3 dragons today... But you have to fight thives and vampires trying to kill al the merchants!

G:I mostly deal with petty thievery and drunken brawls...

K: And you're damn good at it!!

G: What is it? Dragons?

K: What? Are you feeling ok?

Yes i was really bored... And i know a lot of guards quotes...

submitted by /u/Gytxo
[link] [comments]

I've been playing this game off and on for 5 years, and just now I started Dawngaurd. When do I meet Serena ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 06:46 PM PDT

Should a Paladin wield Destruction (shock) magic?

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 06:26 AM PDT

Adding destruction to the list of classic paladin skills (restoration, block, one-handed, heavy armour, smithing, enchanting) would spread perk points a bit thin, even more so if adding Alchemy to that list. On the other hand, as a pure paladin I lack a ranged attack, bows don't really seem to fit the stereotype of a paladin, and shock magic is basically smiting enemies with your god of choice's holy wrath. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/mekquiem
[link] [comments]

Can we just all agree that Bullseye (100 skill perk in archery) is a worthless pile of shit?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 04:49 PM PDT

IT FREEZES THEM BEFORE THE ARROW HITS

I HAVE MISSED SO MANY SHOTS AT LONG RANGE BECAUSE OF THIS

IT'S EVEN MORE FRUSTRATING WHEN IT CUTS AWAY TO AN EXECUTION AND THEN CANCELS BECAUSE IT MISSES

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

submitted by /u/McDouggal
[link] [comments]

Erik is the greatest

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 04:05 AM PDT

Proof that Jaxonz Positioner is the best mod ever!

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 11:21 PM PDT

Ever really hated the stupid default static and weirdly junky default furniture placement, especially in the Hearthfire buildable homes? You can buy TNFs for the vanilla homes (and in fact I highly recommend those) but for the Hearthfire homes you're pretty much stuck with the crap you're given.

Ready to spend hours "stealing" furniture and decorations and even walls in order to make your house your own, then hours more moving each piece around so that it's just where you want it - and best, so that it STAYS where you want it, after easily manipulating it with precision tools?

I could not live without Jaxonz, I really couldn't. If it wasn't for her, I'd have quit playing years ago.

My Lakeview Mansion - decorated entirely by hand. If you're going to do this, DO NOT build a single thing using the worktables. All the clutter and bullshit that comes with it will respawn when you leave your house for more than 10 days. There IS a "Hearthfire Homes Don't Respawn" mod, but it doesn't always work. I regret even building the fireplace instead of stealing one, as the cabbage, milk and random pot always respawn (despite me having the abovementioned mod) and I have to clear them out every time.

This house is absolutely meant to be luxurious in its amenities. Some of the statics and some objects (like towels) are from Elianora's housing mod assets. The kitchen and bathroom are from Shezrie, but the kitchen is highly modified - to the point where I literally replaced every piece of furniture and the walls, leaving only some of her great-looking clutter and a general layout.

Sverre is a nord who practices no magic, including enchanting, which is why I have no room for that. I'm still working on properly customizing the shared steward/housecarl bedroom opposite the alchemy room.

Msrin's Honeyside - Msrin is a khajiit thief living in a city, and I deliberately wanted to give her Honeyside a very odd vibe to match this. She bought no decorations whatsoever. I left the straw and cobwebs, because she doesn't really care about those things. She dragged all sorts of odd stuff in there, some of it piece-by-piece, and I imagine every bit of it was stolen in-character.

If you've done some heavy Jaxon'ing, show us what you've got! :D

submitted by /u/Feycat
[link] [comments]

Why do Dunmer on Solstheim use Altmer (elven) weapons? And does anyone use Falmer weapons instead?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 02:36 PM PDT

I've noticed that Dunmer on Solstheim use Altmer styled weapons instead of something more fitting to their culture of mushroom fungi and giant bugs/creatures. Is this for game-play mechanic reasons or is there lore for them using Altmer weapons? I know the weapons are named "Elven" in the game and could theoretically go to the any elven race, but the intricate line work and eagle-inspired motifs make it look clearly Altmer.

I really do like the way elven weapons look, but they seem too refined for the refugee Dunmer. I like their weird bug-crafted armor and alien-like landscape/culture. Morrowind and Solstheim feel like a whole different planet compared to Skyrim.

I think the Falmer weapons are something that really meshes well with Dunmer as a replacement weapon. They're made of charus and you can tell just by looking that the entire weapon is part of a bug. I really dig the Heavy Falmer armor too. It's dark, purple, and looks perfect for daedra worshippers. I don't see a lot of love for Falmer equipment but I honestly think it goes perfectly for Dunmer characters.

submitted by /u/Athelric
[link] [comments]

Putting together the centerpieces for our wedding. Do you think anyone will recognize the soul gems?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 12:23 PM PDT

Dammit Aela

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 07:50 AM PDT

Now I have to kill all these draugr by myself because you had to be selfish and kill yourself by jumping in front of my arrow.

submitted by /u/Ashby497
[link] [comments]

This game never ceases to surprise me and show me something new.

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 03:48 PM PDT

I've put atleast 1000 hours into Skyrim and today I found something that I've never seen before. I was in Solitude for a quest and the vampires decided to attack. The guards and I took down the vampires pretty easily. Sadly, they took down a vendor. After that was all done I got a text from a friend and started talking with them. I texted my friend for a bit and then a guard walked up to me and asked "Care to explain why you're standing next to a dead body with your weapon drawn?". It felt like I was playing this game for the first time again. It was just so interesting and fun to discover something I've never seen before.

submitted by /u/The_Boofs
[link] [comments]

For the age of aggression is just about done.

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 07:15 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.