Pokémon GO - Google trends results for "5km to miles"


Google trends results for "5km to miles"

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:37 AM PDT

In lieu of a gym membership...

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:00 PM PDT

I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, but I wanted to share.

I'm a 5'8, 320 pound, 26-year-old woman with social anxiety bad enough that going to the gym is difficult (paranoia that everyone is laughing at me) and bad knees. Clearly this is a bad position to be in.

Tonight I decided to take advantage of the egg sale:

http://oi67.tinypic.com/28991d2.jpg

...I want to use two of those eggs a day and walk for at least that hour, every day for a year. In addition to counting calories (1200-1400/day).

I know that's not much, but I mean, anything is better than nothing, right? My thought was that (assuming this isn't really really stupid and/or against the rules) that I would take weekly screenshots showing both how the scale has changed and how there would be 14 fewer Lucky Eggs than the previous. I thought it would help accountability to post this, since I think people here might understand where I'm coming from a little better than in, say, Lose It.

It was expensive, but so is a gym membership, and at least this is fun and will encourage me to get out of the house in such a way that I'll be more interested in catching Pidgeys to evolve than whether or not people are looking at me. I do wish I could have had enough to do a full year though... I already had to throw away all my potions to have enough bag space for this.

Sorry if this is stupid.

Edit: Deleted incense to replace the screenshot with the proper amount of eggs. A year and a day it is!

submitted by /u/ProjectBalls
[link] [comments]

If it wasn't for buggy shit like this, I might actually be able to kill a Blissey...

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:36 PM PDT

Pokémon GO Hub: Spoofing no longer works on Android 7.1 and higher

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:31 AM PDT

How my top Pokémon have changed over time.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 07:23 AM PDT

[Discussion] While the game does still lack some features, let's not discredit the amount of work Niantic has put in so far at least.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:51 AM PDT

They have begun listening more and showing some great change, adding more pokestops and gyms around certain areas, adding requested features (such as mass transfer) and more.

Round of applause for Niantic for once, maybe?

submitted by /u/kenan89
[link] [comments]

[Screenshot] I'm glad we didn't go to Wal Mart...

Posted: 18 Apr 2017 11:35 PM PDT

Always thought this guy was creepy, now I know how Chris Griffin felt

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:00 AM PDT

At 1% battery when this happens

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:55 PM PDT

[Screenshot] North Houston, TX. Lurker, first time poster. These guys are not as far south as reported. I wish I could trade some of these with you fine folks.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:52 PM PDT

Finally hatched Lapras before the egg event is over. So excited!

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:57 PM PDT

[Screenshot] Park rules clearly state that dogs must be leashed at all times.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 08:46 AM PDT

Went to a known Shuckle spawn point... those aren't shuckles!! Turns out the spawn point recently changed for the better.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:18 PM PDT

Thanks to my local jynx nest! Guess it'll be useful if I ever run into a wild lapras.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:00 PM PDT

Have you ever suddenly come across an abundance of a certain candy after buddy grinding for that same candy forever?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 12:41 PM PDT

This has literally happened with my last 4 buddies lol:

Sandshrew- Walked for 24 candies to get my first sandslash. Sandshrew then nested at my job about a week later and now I have 4 slashes

Kabuto- After sandshrew literally the exact same thing happened. I walked a 5km/candy kabuto for 35 candies and kabuto nested at my job when I was at 49 candy. TROLL!

Seel- Walked 70ish KMs to get my first dewgong and 3 days later the water event came along. I couldn't help but laugh at this point

Chansey- I decided to make the commitment to getting a blissey even though I had a paltry 6 candies to start. I walked the hell out of that thing, and finally got my 50th candy/blissey yesterday. Today wouldn't you know I hatched 3 goddamn chanseys back to back to back haha, now I have enough candy to evolve another one

In no way is this a complaint, but has this happened to anyone else? I swear Niantic trolls lol

submitted by /u/sixthreebc
[link] [comments]

This is it.Nine months later and thousand hours of playing I have achieved my goal.

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 05:16 PM PDT

That's an odd looking pineco

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 01:59 PM PDT

[Screenshot] Anyone have an egg that's older than this one?

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 04:21 PM PDT

[Discussion] I am a brand new lvl 33. This is my top twelve. How is your top twelve and what level are you? (I am just curious how other People are)

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 06:56 PM PDT

[Screenshot] Mission complete

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 09:10 PM PDT

[Screenshot] - Close shave

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 03:04 PM PDT

I was on the way into work this morning, when I saw a Dragonite on the radar and then realised my battery was very low. Never ran so fast towards the pokestop since I first saw silhouette of Venusaur. I had thrown about 6 balls before I finally captured the beast in the nick of time.

https://imgur.com/a/ZKJz3

submitted by /u/jc11181
[link] [comments]

I broke the #1 rule for go plus again

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 02:25 PM PDT

Some ditto observations

Posted: 19 Apr 2017 11:08 AM PDT

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I did a search and didn't see it pop up.

First thing's first: hoot hoot can be ditto. I hadn't heard of any gen 2 ditto sightings so it was kind of exciting.

~Second: if you throw a pinap berry to a disguised ditto, the 'candy explosion' animation that happens after feeding the berry shows ditto candy, not the candy of the shown Pokémon.~

I don't know if anyone cares about ditto anymore but here you go. :)

submitted by /u/electroskank
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.