Hearthstone - I expect more from the card reveal sad that its was done so quickly


I expect more from the card reveal sad that its was done so quickly

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:03 AM PDT

When this post is 5 hours old, the rest of the Un'Goro set will be revealed on Twitch.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:03 AM PDT

You can watch the stream here.

http://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone

Additional Official Info.

You know... or later if the stream crashes to death.

submitted by /u/Gadgetstorms
[link] [comments]

[Kripp] Spiritsinger Umbra Card Reveal!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:00 PM PDT

ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FRIEND : Sigismund

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:06 PM PDT

I've just accidentally deleted a close online friend in hearthstone that goes by the name "Sigismund". My battle tag is LessToxic. I do not know the number part of his battle tag. If any of you have a Sigismund on your friends list I would appreciate an attempt to see if it is my close friend. Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/alexorphan
[link] [comments]

Germany team for Hearthstone Global Games updated

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:52 AM PDT

Card Reveal Stream Lasted 7 Seconds Before Going Offline Due To Technical Issues

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:03 AM PDT

lel

Edit: For clarity, when the stream started, the video was frozen for a few seconds, then the video image was replaced with a technical issues image, to which Frodan said "Oh.." then the stream went offline.

submitted by /u/Snowman0002
[link] [comments]

For everybody wondering what Ragnaros says with the new year greetings

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:42 AM PDT

If you get ragnaros with majordomo, he will say the following https://gyazo.com/4f13b366b744aaa93af43b896c3763c3

submitted by /u/pimere
[link] [comments]

Fresh take on the Kun+Aviana Combo by Chinese Player, the "Indian OTK"

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:19 AM PDT

https://youtu.be/lp4X4Fx2J1w?t=126 (clip starts at 2:06)

Awesome to see fresh iterations of this combo coming out even right up to when the new set comes out (hype!)

Also the warlock mill deck at 5:22 is absolutely disgusting

submitted by /u/Lemphek
[link] [comments]

NA Production Rant Thread

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:05 AM PDT

Lothar hits legend on stream from rank 19 with only Goya Shaman!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:50 AM PDT

Global Games Update: Sintolol and P4wnyhof disqualified from participation

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:03 AM PDT

Can we remove the level 60 cap and 500 wins cap for classes?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:44 AM PDT

I see no reason why there shouldn't be an unlimited level and win count for classes, even if there are no new rewards.

submitted by /u/My_Big_Mouth
[link] [comments]

Don't forget to check out the Un'Goro Livestream tomorrow @ 10AM PDT!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:16 PM PDT

Secret Agent, Coming Through!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:35 AM PDT

http://imgur.com/600NJVP

EDIT: MOVE ASIDE! Here is the rest of the decklist: http://imgur.com/a/qlp52

I'll be playing it later tonight and will be sure to share my results!

submitted by /u/DisguisedPanda
[link] [comments]

Let's predict the remaining legendary cards and quests before they reveal today.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:52 AM PDT

So far we dont know about the Priest legendary (apparently its insane. So predict something broken) and a neutral legendary.

We havent got to know about quests of class such as

Druid

Mage

Warrior.

submitted by /u/nmpraveen
[link] [comments]

Toast testing Hearthstone interactions for science!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:53 PM PDT

Card Reveal Stream Megathread

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 09:52 AM PDT

https://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone

It's happening, boys! The stream's online offline We're back!

submitted by /u/fourpickledcucumbers
[link] [comments]

I for one am happy that Dragon Priest as we know it is going away from Standard.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:44 AM PDT

My favourite class is Priest and it is really sad that the only competitive Priest deck today is the standard curvestone based play style that is Dragon Priest.

Dragon Priest is by far the most boring deck to play, the standard stats gain Dragon synergy is really boring. I believe the most boring class ever printed was Blackwing Technician.

Blizzard did well in this regard with some of the latest cards like Book Wyrm and Drakonid Operative, however because Drakonid is do OP, you are already in disadvantage if you don't run this card in your deck.

Another really boring card I'm glad to see leaving is Brann, good riddance to this fucker.

submitted by /u/AngryBiker
[link] [comments]

April Fools?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:06 AM PDT

Did they just prank the entire player base

submitted by /u/Lottom
[link] [comments]

Thijs explains how to detect the number of legends

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:18 PM PDT

Live Stream FAIL (Blizzard pls...)

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:04 AM PDT

Today I hit legend for the fifteenth time as a P2W player!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:13 PM PDT

http://prntscr.com/eqhjc6

I've been playing since the announcement of GvG and I never had the possibility of reaching one of the milestones ever since, that is until I spent $1,000's of dollars. There were a lot of Aggro Shamans, there were a lot of warriors, there were a lot of jades, but finally, with the help of Dragon Priest and my credit card I managed to get to legend for the 15th time.

The final boss was a pirate warrior. I was surprised that someone uses this deck to ladder /s (btw special thanks to the glorious 4 mana 3/6 golden epic taunt who saved me from the terrifying arcanite reaper)

Deck for who is interested (please note it's all golden because I spend a lot of money on this game): http://prntscr.com/eqhj46

submitted by /u/Zeddy44
[link] [comments]

First Time Legend F2P Player From Kurdistan-Iraq

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:38 AM PDT

Hi just wanted to share this with you guys, so i have been playing after Blackrock Mountain was launched but never tryharded to get legend. I might even be the first person from my country to get legend! I never payed any real money in the game since credit cards are hard to get in here.....

I used renolock to get legend with 60% winrate

http://imgur.com/ehkzVnE http://imgur.com/9PMjh8A

this is my first post in reddit so I hope its not messy :)

submitted by /u/zaid165
[link] [comments]

New card revealed!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:00 PM PDT

http://i.imgur.com/cwTLI3n.png (with English text - http://i.imgur.com/tdMnvoB.png)

Ravasaur Runt, 2 mana 2/2 Beast, neutral / common

Battlecry: If you control at least 2 other minions, Adapt

Source: https://www.facebook.com/esporteinterativo

submitted by /u/theoneguardian
[link] [comments]

A little late, but I feel Blizzard could have done more with the prizes.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 09:09 AM PDT

ClemClementine here,

With the new word being adapt, focusing on quests, adaptations and choices, I feel their marketing team could have had an adapt daily prize claim.

Like, when you log in an "Adapt" button pops up, and you choose what type of reward you want. So the choices would start on day one being small stuff:

  1. Player clicks Adapt
  2. Three choices come up on Day 1 of "+25 Gold" "+50 Dust" "One random golden Common"
  3. Player gets a feel of how awesome adapt is

And the bonuses would get better each day to like

  1. Player clicks Adapt Pack Bonus!
  2. Choose 1: "Old Golds Pack" "Starter pack" "Gadgetzan Pack"

And as a second idea, at the end there could be a recap of what type of boss you created made of gold, packs, dust, etc, and you can fight it in the Tavern Brawl or something and win a new pack for the new release. The monster could look like this:

Scary Prize Monster!

Just an idea I had. Let it be known that I love Blizzard a lot and I thank them for the prizes no matter what.

submitted by /u/ClemClementine12
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.