Grand Theft Auto V - Help the Grand Theft Auto V community make its mark on /r/place!


Help the Grand Theft Auto V community make its mark on /r/place!

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 05:37 PM PDT

As many of you know, /r/place is reddit's little April Fools game this year. It lets users place colored tiles on a 1000x1000 canvas. The catch is that you must wait before placing tiles, meaning cooperation is key to the success of a sizable creation.

I drew up a design for the GTAV logo using the 16 colors available to us on Place.

http://imgur.com/YHG0OLE

If you would like to help, please join the discord so we can coordinate our efforts. We have yet to decide on a final design and location for the logo, so your input is greatly appreciated.

https://discord.gg/frTEV57

submitted by /u/OcelotWolf
[link] [comments]

Sometimes the simplest tricks are the best...

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 12:58 PM PDT

Not Today Dude

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:48 AM PDT

In 2014...

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 12:57 PM PDT

How???

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 09:43 PM PDT

Experimenting GTAV R* Editor Motion Blur Shots

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 08:05 PM PDT

Anyone want to leave our mark on Place?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 01:38 PM PDT

Does anyone know if the La La Land road at sunset where "A Lovely Night" is performed is in the game?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 08:57 PM PDT

Title ^

submitted by /u/eggnogg5
[link] [comments]

He believe he can fly

Posted: 03 Apr 2017 01:33 AM PDT

Modders in Every Session

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 12:31 PM PDT

Has anyone else been noticing this recently? It seems like 90% of the sessions I join have a modder.

submitted by /u/Haddock181
[link] [comments]

How would you guys feel if GTA VI was set in 80s, Miami? Pretty much like Vice City.

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 01:22 PM PDT

I would love it, all the classic 80s sports cars, being a part of the crazy cocaine trend, Cubans coming in the country, the sweet Uzi's and other stamped sheet metal guns, awesome clothing and music, the clubs and lights, islands and more aquatic jobs or things to do, I would love it!

submitted by /u/I_just_hate_you_all
[link] [comments]

Well... I guess that's not "normal"

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 12:11 PM PDT

Help please

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:19 PM PDT

I play pc and my voice chat doesn't work I set it up to select my microphone and everything is set saying I can do it but it won't talk when I do the push to talk

submitted by /u/Tokkksic
[link] [comments]

My Shoe Commercial

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:07 PM PDT

[PS4 Noob Question] Can't get on line. Played game for long time w/ my PS3. Got to lvl 70. Bought new PS4 and new GTAV game. Have PS Plus sub.

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 11:07 AM PDT

When I hit the "options" button, and scroll over to "online" it says something like press "X" to go online. I press the X button, nothing happens. Do I have to complete the entire single player game all over again on the PS4?

submitted by /u/OklahomaHoss
[link] [comments]

Not friendly? Ok

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 06:10 PM PDT

Gta drifting montage!!!!!

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 11:30 PM PDT

GTA V - The Battle of The Five Armies, ft. Elves, Dwarves, Orcs

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:22 AM PDT

How do you get a good screenshot with no HUD?

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 08:44 AM PDT

[PS4] Trophies not unlocking

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 12:37 PM PDT

So, I've recently been trying to get the Platinum Trophy for GTA 5 on PS4. While checking which trophies I still needed to acquire I noticed that certain ones like Stick Up Kid (In GTA Online, rob all 20 stores) are not unlocked even though I certainly completed the required steps.

I'm 100% sure and have checked multiple times that I've indeed robbed all 20 stores. While researching I found out that some people also ran into the same problem (most posts are from 2014/15) but I cannot find a solution anywhere.

So my question is: How can this be fixed? I really don't want to make another character as both my slots are full already, (With both 200+ characters) and while researching many people said making a new character didn't even fix it for them.

I hope somebody can help me with this issue. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/mexxpower99
[link] [comments]

Maybe i shouldn't of used the high powered rifle to steal this car...

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 03:40 AM PDT

Issue launching Grand Theft Auto V (Steam)

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 06:16 AM PDT

Whenever I try to launch Grant Theft Auto V... I get this: http://prntscr.com/eri273

Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/DiamondGenerator
[link] [comments]

GTA V Beach Bum DLC won't show up in game on Xbox 360

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 01:45 PM PDT

I have a 360 which is connected via a poor internet connection. I have downloaded the Beach Bum DLC (took forever lol) for GTA V and it is my understand it also works for single player offline.

I have installed it and in GTA V it is showing up as "Installed", in Packs in the GTA V Pause menu tab called "Xbox Games Store".

I checked the fake websites of san andreas autos in game and the Bifta car from the Beach Bums DLC is not showing up there as it should and neither is any other content from the DLC.

Does anyone know how you get the Beach Bum to work on Xbox 360 offline or just about any of the DLCs that also should work offline?

*I even get a notification in game saying new weapons and new vehicles have been added to your garage and marina property.

But I go to both garages, as either Michel or Franklin (havent unlocked Trevor yet) and both teh Vinewood and Grove Street garage are empty.

submitted by /u/NECKBEARD4LIFE
[link] [comments]

Tree doesnt catch me on a bike...catches a nero though

Posted: 02 Apr 2017 07:29 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.